bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haiku Journey forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Haiku Journey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haiku Journey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haiku Journey forum

[Post New]by ecblisa on Sep 13, 08 12:23 PM
Apparently people who love good word games don't spend their time writing in the forums.

I own all of the best word games around, and Haiku Journey is one of my all-time favorites. I've played it about a gazillion times, and it isn't old yet.

I especially enjoy playing the untimed version and going for very long words.

Thanks for giving us this game!

[Post New]by americannotaine on Oct 28, 09 2:27 PM
I, too, have played this game regularly since it came out. I still occasionally come acrossa haiku I don't remember seeingbefore.Are there any plans for a sequel or an "add-on" of new haiku?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

How Do You Swap???

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 8, 10 5:37 PM
Hi Folks

Decided to go a different route -- for something more relaxing
but I must be doing something wrong -- though I can't figure out what and there are NO instructions clarifying what a person is supposed to do.

I am trying to swap letters and NOTHING happens

I pick on 2 letters that are side by side and hit the word SWAP and it doesn't do a thing; is this a glitch or what am I doing wrong.

It highlights both letters in the word order area which is NOT what I want; for example, I want the word -- globe -- but the letters are l-o-g so I am trying to swap the l and the o so I highlight the o and then the l and hit swap and nothing happens but the o and the l show up down bottom as if I am attempting to create a word beginning with ol

so I click off and then I highlight the l and then the o and hit swap and again, NIOTHING happens but now the lo shows up as if I am attempting to write a word beginning with lo.

CONFUSED and FRUSTRATED -- I LOVE doing these kinds of word swaps in the newspaper so thought this would be a nice and relaxing format for me but thus far, I am beginning to feel that I should've never bought the game.

HELP, what am I doing incorrectly?

MEnr56

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Dec 15, 10 7:54 AM
MEnr56, You've probably figured this out by now, but just to clarify for anyone reading this: you click on "swap" first, then the two letters you want to swap. Worked fine for me.

[Post New]by benji7 on Feb 7, 11 4:56 PM
need an easier mode as it is to difficult , so no time limits or other puzzle turn limits.
pwant to play at ease, no stress.

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Feb 8, 11 2:24 AM
It definitely gets harder as you go along. I've been at level 9-1 for several weeks (playing every other day or so) and can't get past it. I'm playing on the limited turns mode because I spend a lot of time pondering words and the Haiku. Love the game though.

[Post New]by 1947didine on May 16, 11 2:22 PM
I order your game paid by my Visa credit card (May the 14th) and did not received it. The money was taken on my Visa card account but I did not received that game. Can you tell me what's wrong?????? I feel that you stole me.

Since yesterday I wrote a few time to Big Fish and did not received any answer yet. So, please can ou do something and fix this problem.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 16, 11 3:44 PM
Hi 1947didine, welcome to the pond!

Any questions related to a purchase that you've made on our site are best directed to our Customer Support team. It sounds like you've already sent them an email, so I'm sure they'll respond to you as soon as they can!

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: