Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:TGT??? Come on Big Fish!

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jan 25, 11 2:48 AM
Your right Casualgran - I thought I was going bonkers, click on the link to forums on the game page and it brings you here. Click on the Find your game Forum, Kingdom of Seven Seals and it takes you there!!

Have posted in the other forum about this - I thought I was going mad!!

Kel

ETA: Apparently the forum created in December was for the MAC release of this game (not for the PC), but I'm glad I'm not the only one who mistook this for a PC release

Edited on 01/25/2011 at 6:14:59 AM PST

[Post New]by ladyjane777 on Jan 25, 11 2:53 AM
Sounds Like lots of problems guess I wont be trying or buying that one .

tesco
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by tesco on Jan 25, 11 4:28 AM
whats going on at bf every single game that comes out a lately seem to be faulty its really getting me angry i have been with bf since they started a lot of years ago now and its never been this bad with the games they bring out and before someone says its your computer well mines just been revamped everything new so they carnt blame the comp this time come on bf get your finger out and DO something xxxx

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

TGT??? Come on Big Fish!

[Post New]by gailweis on Jan 25, 11 4:51 AM
CasualGran wrote:This game has been released in December, so to present it now as a TGT is ridiculous! Furthermore, it's a game with technical issues. Within a few minutes I ran into one, namely the not appearing of the hidden object list at the Turtle Lake.
Well, that did it for me, finally.

NO BUY!

Poor show, BF. You're letting your fishies down here.

(only MY meaning, of course)

I was wondering why I was seeing reviews from December if it's a TGT!

Thanks, CasualGran

Gail

nightmusk
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by nightmusk on Jan 25, 11 6:32 AM
to quote a previous post
i thought i was going bonkers too
this game was released in december

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jan 25, 11 6:54 AM
I Guess I missed it in Dec. Having just played today, I will say that on the plus side I had only 1 glitch in the hour demo - Game just shut down upon trying to start my first "quest". After that it was get the tennis shoes out! On the plus side the hints refill quite quickly ( I put the game difficulty at medium), the story line is very cute and it was quite clear what you were needed to do. On the negative side, the ****'s were VERY difficult for these old eyes even with my readers on. They blended all too well with the background, were very small and you would look for things like a lump of coal in the ceiling. OK would I buy it not toady, maybe if it came out as a DD (which it should have been if it came out as TGT and had already been released last month!). But this should not stop any of you from trying it. The hour did go pretty fast and I was caught mid play when the time ran out so I guess I was engrossed up to a point. (I am relentless when people say it is an easy game & I don't find it so!) Not my particular cup of tea but I think it was cute and that some fishes may just enjoy it if they don't have a bunch of problems, which from looking at the "tech. Issues" tab looks like there may be even more than what I encountered. All in all OK 2.5 out of 5!

Lean

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jan 25, 11 6:56 AM
I too thought BFG had made a mistake, but the reviews in the December Forum are, apparently, from when it was released for the MAC (not the PC)

The links make this appear to be a little wayward, but I'm surmising this would be the first release of this game for the PC.

After already putting both feet firmly into my mouth, before putting my brain into gear, and editing, deleting and amending all the posts I have made on this subject, I hope this time I've got it right.

Kel

Edited on 01/25/2011 at 6:58:40 AM PST

Go to: