carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids

[Post New]by carolinacat on Jul 16, 10 4:39 AM
The game could've been better. I didn't care for the way you had to navigate around. It was confusing and you could only go back and back and foward and forward. When you clicked on an object, it was slow to respond. I didn't like getting penalized for clicking a few times, either.

Not enjoyable or challenging but it might appeal to younger ages and those with better eyesight.

Bink_In_AK
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by Bink_In_AK on Jul 30, 10 4:44 PM
Negative waves, Moriarty... No buy here either.

[Post New]by wendygwen on Aug 2, 10 10:58 AM
This is one of the worst games I've played. No sense of direction; items are ambiguous to say the least; can't figure out where you've been, if you've done it all etc. So sorry I didn't try it free first. Worst money I ever spent.

[Post New]by Button_Lady on Sep 12, 10 4:11 AM
I hate this game! I wish I had never purchased it. I keep getting stuck and nothing works. Don't buy it!

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Sep 14, 10 5:12 PM
I agree with ALL of the above. I got stuck in the same place as everyone else & can't find any sensible hints. I usually like games where I have to work out what to do next but this one doesn't grab me at all. Not even for a DD I'm afraid.

[Post New]by Trin20k on May 15, 11 8:17 PM
This game was absolute rubbish...it was frustrating, time consuming and annoying. Objects were not given enough contrast, navigating the area was horrible, graphics were dark and unimaginative, zero story line...basically just a disaster, no fun at all.

[Post New]by PDL4me on Jun 5, 11 5:55 PM
This game appears to have glitches. Unable to pick up needed objects such as even the first one needed to get into the passage way. Going back to previous screens doesn't do anything since there isn't anything to pick up and put in the inventory. Very disappointing game.

Menesa
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Menesa on Jul 22, 12 8:21 PM
Note to the creators of this game:....If you are going to base a storyline around historical eras and identities please do some basic research.... there is no excuse as there are plenty of resources on the inet............... to me it shows you had little interest in making the game "believable" and more enjoyable
The Old Kingdom (2,573 -2134 BC)and the Great Pyramid of Khufu (5th Dyn) long predate the era of Amenhotep lll, Akhenaton /Amenhotep lV and Nefertitti all members of the royal family in the Armana/.Aton period of the late18th dynasty during the New Kingdom (1550-1070BCE).

Most players who would be drawn to this game would have an interest and likely at least some knowledge of Egypt.s ancient history. l
No I didnt buy it not even as a $2.99 special.

Go to: