Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Jul 19, 11 7:58 PM
yuck, what was i thinking when i bought this pokey game...slowwwwww and not fun

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Aug 19, 11 1:43 PM
I tried playing this for the second time and can't figure out why I bought it in the first place. It is very slow loading between scenes. The items in the hog scenes are very hard to find. I agree this game is not for seniors.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Oct 22, 11 7:13 AM
Quite enjoyed this game, & I don't usually go for straight H0Gs. The mini games where the thing that kept my interest. I quite enjoyed the music too, I usually turn the music off in most games, but I forgot in this one & enjoyed so much I left it on.

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on Dec 2, 11 12:06 PM
I thought it was awful. Liked the graphics and the story line, however when I hit the first mini game I couldn't get the parts to cooperate. I picked up and item and had a tough time putting it down. I didn't make it past that. The items were rather small which is another issue with me, since I don't see as well as I use too. I'll take a pass on this one.

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Dec 2, 11 11:13 PM
I was not really disposed to like this but thought I'd play the demo. It's fun. Seeing the things you just picked up put away in the scene is definately a challenge when you have more than one item of the same kind. I might get it as a DD. The storyline is better than I expected.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 12, 12 7:37 PM
Played 22 minutes of the demo. In the first scene, I thought I would probably like the game. In the second scene, finding parts to repair the door, and the puzzle making the repairs... still fine. Skipped the movie and reached the third scene. By that time, the music had driven me bonkers, and I realized I was utterly bored. I can't really say why. Too many HOS, maybe ... three in 22 minutes plus one puzzle.

I won't be buying this one.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 29, 12 1:43 PM
roaming wrote:Played 22 minutes of the demo. In the first scene, I thought I would probably like the game. In the second scene, finding parts to repair the door, and the puzzle making the repairs... still fine. Skipped the movie and reached the third scene. By that time, the music had driven me bonkers, and I realized I was utterly bored. I can't really say why. Too many HOS, maybe ... three in 22 minutes plus one puzzle.

I won't be buying this one.

Same here. I couldn't say it better. I'm very disappointed.

And I really wish that when I ask for a hint in a HOS that I receive a hint without the cutesy gizmo that just slows me down. Yes, it's cute for the two times and then it is plain boring.

I'm happy so many people like it.

Edited on 09/29/2012 at 1:44:12 PM PST

Go to: