loudlife
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jessica - Mysterious Journey

[Post New]by loudlife on Jul 29, 10 12:52 PM
Well, I lasted eleven minutes...eleven, excruciating, boring minutes.

slinkysmom
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by slinkysmom on Jul 29, 10 6:29 PM
vicalana wrote:
jkuci wrote:Wow! That was painful!
(Is it just me or did that guy on the plane look like he was making a grab for her boobs?!)

That's what I thought too! Horrible!

I concur but I actually thought they made her boosom so big the poor guy had no where else to grab! lololol!!!! rofl!
Horrible game.....cheesy graphics which were "ampley" displayed esp in first scenes.
Think the creator must be a "boob" man lolol!

Lesboop
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Lesboop on Jul 30, 10 1:12 AM
Yeah, I'll say that was a distraction. Looked like she was about ready to blow! This one should have an "R" rating on it!

This is the first time that I've had trouble reading the items that needed to be found. The ones you had to find by their shape was difficult to determine in this one. Maybe I need to rest my eyes, but this one also was on the blurry side for me and the items were way too small for me.

Not sure who the developers were on this one, but the flow of the dialog was off. A couple of times they spoke out of order.

Another no go for me on this one. Lol, that makes 2 in a row I've tried tonight and didn't get past the first 15-20 minutes before uninstalling. Too painful and boring.

Hopefully the third time will be the charm! Just need one more to fill my card!

[Post New]by consuela8706 on Jul 30, 10 7:08 AM
i was thinking about downloading this game but thanks everyone for the heads up.....BF...whats going on.... ...this month you have been throwing these games to us and they have been CRAPPY!!!..... .....WWWWHHHHHYYYY!!!!!.... .... .......please make some good games for next month please....

Graelyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Graelyn on Jul 30, 10 12:16 PM
I agree with HOGaddiction. When I first started playing the game, I thought that I had played it before because the first scene was so familiar. Also, this is not the first game to have the fish to find. The only thing that I noticed was that when you found three fish in the scene, the fish filled up with water and there were flames underneath it. If you then clicked on the burning fish, it disappeared. What a waste. I lasted 40 minutes and will definitely be uninstalling it.

Graelyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Graelyn on Jul 30, 10 12:21 PM
This game is from April of last year. No wonder it was familiar. I must have tried it on another site although I didn't remember the opening scene on the airplane or her over sized breasts.

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Jul 30, 10 3:48 PM
Hey fish people who screens these games? did not make past the first 5 minutes. I games about something more than boobs.

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Jul 31, 10 4:14 AM
What a bore!
I lasted 4 min. Then this 'game' went straight to the wastebasket.

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jul 31, 10 6:59 PM
One word - YUK!

GoddessOdd
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

awful awful awful

[Post New]by GoddessOdd on Aug 2, 10 6:20 PM
Oh, Yippee, another BF game from non-English speakers. "Find all objects according to function" apparently was supposed to mean "find the objects shown as silhouettes" but most of them were rectangles or circles, nothing distinctive. The anime style art was interesting, a peek inside a 15 year old boy's mind...apparently, what they think of mostly are breasts.

Not even if it were free would I waste my time on this disaster. Negative stars for wasting my time!!!

[Post New]by unagiYumYum on Aug 3, 10 8:55 AM
Don't use silhouettes as a hiddenObject list. And it's not fun to see hiddenObject list grow as you find objects... makes players feel like their not progressing. Shouldn't have to complete hiddenObject screen twice on the same screen then play a mini game on the same screen again. Lastly, story is not cohere.

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 8:57:04 AM PST

msdezza
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by msdezza on Aug 3, 10 7:22 PM
very religious...lots of the those bible related fish floating around ..not my kind of game. also boring...

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Aug 5, 10 2:57 AM
Thanks but no thanks ... the items were way to small and the scenes rather murky.

Oh ... did I say NO Thanks ??

dregester
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by dregester on Aug 9, 10 3:31 PM
I just have to add my 2cents worth. This is one of the worst. From the oversized boobs to the guy telling me to clean up his store, I couldn't get any further than that. Maybe we will set a record for the most negative posts for any one game.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Aug 20, 10 11:06 PM
Highly painful. The cut scenes were nicely drawn (except the plane one, and yes it does look like he is grabbing for her chest.) As for the game itself, ICK!!!! Items were labeled oddly and I am fluent in English and American (trust me there's a difference). One scene in the church, I had to find an angel and a cherub. There were two tapestries of angels behind the alter; while there where several cherub statues pieces lying about. Both the tapetries counted for the angel and the cherub. UGH! The areas where you were looking for items were too dark, or too bright and the items were near impossible to find.

In short, save your money. A solid D.

[Post New]by bethella on Apr 29, 11 4:10 PM
cherbtoo wrote:

There was one thing that really puzzled me though and that is the purpose of the fish. In each scene are three outline drawings of a fish and if you click on them they appear in the bottom left hand corner of your screen. With the third fish half of that section is shown in flames, why . Although I would like to know the answer to this question there is no way I will be buying it, sorry developers but it is a from me too.

C

when you find all three fish you get another hint

anyway... ridiculously easy game, finished it in the free trial, not interesting at all and definitely not worth a penny!

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Jan 29, 13 7:33 PM
jkuci wrote:Wow! That was painful!
(Is it just me or did that guy on the plane look like he was making a grab for her boobs?!)

I would have grabbed for them too!

THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE!
played for less than 30 seconds and deleted!

Edited on 01/29/2013 at 7:36:03 PM PST

Go to: