Dochilda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Dochilda on Nov 23, 10 6:49 PM
I started over with another user. Picked up the wrong jewel (e.g., the pearl vs the eye to the eagle—this is a fatal error in the game and you're hosed.) When I went back through I got to the smelling salts fine. Gave the cure then the salts & finished the novella. But before that, I was stuck under that user name.

vingilot wrote:
WilJul wrote:
Dochilda wrote:How did you get past the puzzle in the previous vignette to solve the murderer that led to the 3rd vignette that uses the smelling salts?

Redhawk113 wrote:I can't seem to get the smelling salts to work on the coach driver???

Someone else on another thread had this problem and said they had to back completely out of the game, close it down, then went back in and tried again and it worked. Have you tried this already?

That would be me. That should help Redhawk's problem. Dochilda - I'm not sure I'm understanding your problem. Are you still in the second novella? What puzzle are you talking about?

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Nov 27, 10 9:58 PM
Coronagold wrote:The sausage slice went in for me the first time. If I remember right, I let it go above the tank about 2/3rd towards the right. Not all the way on the right.

And then I reached in and the piranha ate my arm all the way to my face and everything went red. AAAAAAGH!!!

your posts crack me up

Noonio
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Noonio on Dec 16, 10 3:16 PM
Does anyone know where the lighter shell is?

[Post New]by pittburghpuzzler on Dec 29, 10 1:27 PM
kool55 wrote:Ok bought the game and i can't find the strategy guide. Can anyone help? Stuck at the fixing the pulley with a hook... Can't find any clues!

[Post New]by pittburghpuzzler on Dec 29, 10 1:31 PM
kool55 wrote:Ok bought the game and i can't find the strategy guide. Can anyone help? Stuck at the fixing the pulley with a hook... Can't find any clues!

[Post New]by pittburghpuzzler on Dec 29, 10 1:32 PM
pittburghpuzzler wrote:

[Post New]by Cassie1937 on Jan 1, 11 1:35 PM
Clay8720 wrote:mmm, no walk-through yet, eh? I'm stuck in the burning house and every time I click on hint, I get "search elsewhere, there's nothing left to do here and I get that in every room I can get into. So I have no idea what I need to do now, hhave fixed almost everything except the dumbwaiter (can't find the pulley) and can't progress any further.

[Post New]by Cassie1937 on Jan 1, 11 1:37 PM
I am stuck in the same place and can't go anywhere. What do we do now

[Post New]by boattt on Jan 1, 11 2:25 PM
how do i open the safe . i got the snake in the jar

lcs1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lcs1 on Jan 1, 11 4:29 PM
mvteresita wrote:I am in the puzzle of the two ballerinas, I already finish, but the ask me to put the LID, I don't have it, where I can find it? can somebody help me? please......
The lid is to the left in the picture. Just pick it up to move it

[Post New]by billmcbroom on Jan 2, 11 10:21 AM
dexonsbabe wrote:Hi Vingilot,

Thanks for the response.........the area is not active anymore and the Jewel is def not in my inventory. Without it I cant go any further.........looks like I will have to start again

I'm Having the same Problem!!! HELP!!!!

ptg701
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ptg701 on Jan 2, 11 10:43 AM
asnoyes wrote:Also, what are the tongs and the ruler for?

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 2, 11 10:48 AM
ptg701 wrote:
asnoyes wrote:Also, what are the tongs and the ruler for?

The ruler is used to open the window from the outside where the little girl is waiting to be rescued.

Tongs? Tongs are used to pick up something hot, usually. Maybe the ladder in the basement? Can't remember exactly.

[Post New]by shirleyf2 on Jan 3, 11 3:25 PM
Clay8720 wrote:mmm, no walk-through yet, eh? I'm stuck in the burning house and every time I click on hint, I get "search elsewhere, there's nothing left to do here and I get that in every room I can get into. So I have no idea what I need to do now, hhave fixed almost everything except the dumbwaiter (can't find the pulley) and can't progress any further.

[Post New]by upsipupsi on Jan 4, 11 6:54 AM
Hi, I stuck in the house with the lady bitten by the snake. All rooms are done. I just need to know if the number I found in the bottle with the boat goes to the safe and if so how to put it in.
Or if this is not it, then what do I need to do next.

[Post New]by kyladi51 on Jan 4, 11 9:38 AM
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where[/
quote]
YOU NEED TO GIVE IT LIKE 2 SAUSAGES then on the 3rd one you put the sleeping pills on it and he sleeps so you can rake the leaves and get stuff

[Post New]by LdyTgr on Jan 6, 11 12:11 AM
I am new to this forum and hoping to find a bit of help. I am stuck in the third act I think. It's the one with the stagecoach and a werewolf. I cannot find fire wood or a nail to put together the pick axe. Any hints? Suggestions?

Thanks!

[Post New]by cszar2000 on Jan 11, 11 3:18 PM

[Post New]by jaturnpaugh on Jan 16, 11 5:26 PM
I'm stuck in the living room. I found the ballerina and I can't do anything else, I can't get the ladder, can't find the pulley for the basement? please help

[Post New]by BLACTACULAR on Jan 17, 11 1:45 PM

I am stuck in the same boat. Did you find a solution to this problem?

Go to: