Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Aug 12, 10 3:26 AM
lizac wrote:Have had similar problems to others ie game would crash and then tell me that profile was corrupt and I would have to start again. Tried all the fixes and contacted customer service who were very helpful. Tried all their fixes but unfortunately nothing has worked and I have now received a refund- apparently the game is not compatible with my machine (I am running windows vista). Excellent customer support from bfg once again.

Thanks for the info Lizac, I'm running Win7 so I guess the same incompatibility applies there too seeing as I had the same problem.
Good that you got your money back and are happy with the support, but imo something as huge as a game being incompatible with a widely used OS should have been flagged up sooner - like when the game was first made available for download! - and BFG could have avoided many more unsatisfied customers.

Seaurchin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Seaurchin on Aug 12, 10 9:37 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
ditzib wrote:I can't get the game to run either, I create my profile and then the game terminates. When I reopen it says the save file was corrupted.

ditz x
I have the same problem.

I finished the three novellas and was halfway through the bonus game when I got a "save file was corrupted".

I created a new profile, just started the game and got the same thing. I am running Windows 7 so why is this happening?

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by MichelleSuzanne on Aug 12, 10 1:52 PM
I have tried downloading this game three times now. I have turned off my Norton, and I have done uninstalls from both Big Fish game manager, AND control panel before each install attempt. In Task manager, when I try to launch, it just sits there at 3400 K in memory, and does NOTHING! I have also emailed tech support, and asked for an update, and I am at Day 5 with no response. So at this point, I cannot play, AND tech support isn't responding so I can't get a refund! Very UPSET!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 12, 10 5:45 PM
Hi everyone!

There has been a release of a new version for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition that fixes some of the reported issues.

We're going to go ahead and lock this thread and direct everyone to the new technical thread so that we can stay up to date on any issues. This will help us help you more efficiently.

You can access the new thread here!

Thanks everyone

bfgTigris

Edited on 08/12/2010 at 5:46:07 PM PST

Go to: