Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Gardengal1940 on Dec 16, 10 6:19 PM
I bought the Redemption Cemetery, collectors edition for Mac in November and you guessed it. The game glitched at the safe. I followed the directions I found on the Forum's site - deleted the game, reinstalled it and then found out that I had to play from the beginning again.
I came back to the forum to check further and saw that the fix evidently has never been added to the game.
Am I understanding the letters correctly? I don't want to play the game from the start and find out later at the 'safe' that the game still glitches there.
Can anyone tell me if the fix is for sure, in?
Thanks.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by Faceonthewind on Jan 3, 11 4:48 PM
homergertrude wrote:
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Have you had any luck getting the safe open? I cannot get it to open either.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by hind_1973 on Jan 5, 11 8:49 AM
The game crashes once I try to enter the code in the safe in "His Room"

Windows Vista Save file corrupted

[Post New]by whevro on Jan 9, 11 8:29 AM
I played this last night for the first time and had to start over 3 times because it kept crashing - save file was corrupted. I've deleted the game and am going to try to redownload. I'm hoping since most posts were from 4 months ago this problem will be resolved. I've been a very happy BFG customer for years and I'm going to be a bit disappointed if they are still allowing customers to download a game that is known to crash ....

quiltz
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by quiltz on Jan 21, 11 9:37 AM
Oh well ..... guess the moral of the story is to read the forum BEFORE I invest! I should have known better this time after one bad experience with another game. Most all of the BF games are wonderful and run like a dream. Please fix this one for us fishies!!

[Post New]by aylmer on Feb 2, 11 3:22 PM
I have been trying for three hours to adjust the clock in the attic to 10.05 I cannot get the small levers to do anything since my cursor keeps changing to a magnifying glass. help...help...help...

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by lora_one on Jul 4, 11 2:51 PM
homergertrude wrote:
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Have you had any luck getting the safe open? I cannot get it to open either.

It's July 4th, '11, and I see the first question was asked last August. Do u ever get answers to ur questions? I can't get the safe open and see this has happened to at least 2 of u. No answer???

echoscot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by echoscot on Aug 30, 11 5:13 PM
I have discovered a bug that has not been fixed in over the year that this release has been out. Instead they developed the sequel and said "screw fixing bugs we can't make money that way"

With the winch motor, if you put the belt on before you plug in the wire you will NEVER be able to go back and plug in the wire you must quit and start the game over.

That is very sucky....and an easy fix as well. There should be simple logic to verify that all parts of the winch are in place before blocking access to the winch motor.

Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven

[Post New]by jbuck406 on Sep 23, 11 1:34 PM
This Game absolutely unequivocally Sucks! I have played this Game twice
and both times this game has frozen up and corrupted it's own save files.
I have 2gigs of ram and plenty of room on a 3GHz four core processor to
run this game. To hell with this crap! - jbuck406

[Post New]by Snuckums09 on Oct 16, 11 5:48 PM
I'm stuck In the attic it keeps telling me to repair the motor I've done that and also put the fuse in the control but when ever I push the button on the control it tells me I need to repair the motor and every other scene says theres nothing to do here check another scene I purchased the Collectors Edition thinking it would be better and I've nothing but trouble and the Strategy Guide doesnt even look like the same game I've voiced this complaint before and received an e-mail that said you would answer me in 24 to 72 hours and that was over 72 hours ago Please reply and fix this or refund me

[Post New]by Snuckums09 on Oct 23, 11 12:10 PM
This is my 3rd time notifing you about the above game 1st time no response 2nd time I was told to start over and only had 1 chanse to repair the winch motor wellllllll I started over and let the SKIP go and that doesnt work so I again started over and I put the winch motor together in 1 try which is what I was told I needed to do but it still keeps telling me I need to repair the winch motor You were gracious enough to give me a free game but for some reason Big Fish choses to have Collectors Editions and my personal opinion there not worth it and what ever happened to all the good games like Big City Adventures, Mystery PI, etc.... I have 5 credits and soon to have 6 and thats because Im not happy with the games that are being offered so if the above problem is not taken care of Ill no other choice but to cancal my membership and Im a good customer lets see if your a company of your word Thanks

[Post New]by nursebaby on Oct 29, 11 10:17 PM
Ok just got the game for my iPad. Right at the beginning I went left to place the 2 pieces of the name plate on the tombstone but, for some reason it will not let me place them. I have tried at least 100 x's in many different ways! Don't know what else to do.

I was wondering if any other iPad users of this game were having the same problem? Also, if it is a technical issue with the game or my lack of intelligence....lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have played all of the big fish iPad games to the end and I'm bored!!

As always, Big Fish Games is the BEST and I absolutely love BFG's!!!! Technical issues are expected and I understand that but PLEASE help ASAP!! I am dying to play this game (can't pry the computer from the kids' hands or I would try it on there..lol)

Thanks so much : )

Acarrino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Acarrino on Oct 30, 11 8:21 AM
Every time I turn on the water in the fountain the screed goes blank and I have to sestet. It takes me to the same place. I try to turn water on again and the same thing keeps happening over and over again! Anyone got a solution?

logaff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by logaff on Oct 30, 11 8:32 AM
My game ends after 2nd novella. Also, there is no journal. I am using OS5 on an iPad 2. I have uninstalled and re-installed, but no change. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it normal?

[Post New]by sis1620 on Oct 30, 11 7:47 PM
My game "finished" after I completed the 2nd novella. Did this happen to anyone else? The game just finished after I completed the 2nd Novella. I can play the bonus scene but not the 3rd one. What gives? I don't want to have to replay those two just to see if it'll work again.

[Post New]by Sukidoo on Nov 1, 11 8:08 PM
I am also on Novella 2 and stuck on the dreamcatcher. I have restarted twice, tried to touch the panel suggested in the strategy guide after I put on the dreamcatcher and also before and nothing. I have enjoyed the game but I don't know if I need something else or what...please help!

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 3, 11 8:41 AM
I have the iPhone version of this game and it only has the first two novellas, unlike the PC version which I own and comes with all 3 novellas.

The game description for the iPhone version never stated how many novellas were in the game.

I can't get to novella 3?!

[Post New]by Kittie0314 on Nov 3, 11 2:49 PM
I've finished up novella 2 and can't get to novella 3. I've gone through the game 3 times now and tried a couple different things but for whatever reason novella 3 just doesn't exist for me =[ anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

PCM22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by PCM22 on Dec 19, 11 5:41 AM
How do I get the sound to play in os 10.6??

macophile
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

iPhone: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition Tech Issue: Bonus Play @ Scales

[Post New]by macophile on Feb 5, 12 6:00 PM
I've had pretty much fun & flawless (and challenging) gameplay... That is, until I tackled the bonus level & progressed to the point of doing the sandprint of the sun (so far, so good) then using the scales to weight the gold for casting of the sun -- which has gone terribly sideways:

The weight was properly placed & I started adding/removing coins to equal the weight. I paused for a moment to check the Notebook. Once I quit from the Notebook & went back to the scales, it wouldn't let me add or remove any more coins -- and what was already on the scales was insufficient to allow me to smelt the coins & cast the sun.

I've tried the following:

-- dragging the coins off to the desktop (won't stay)
-- dragging the coins off to the sifter (won't stay)
-- dragging the weight off to the desktop (won't select)
-- clicking/double-clicking, hoping to restart the challenge
-- quitting & restarting game
-- rebooting the iPhone (model: 4s)

Is this a glitch in the game? Or is it isolated to just me (grumble)?

This is the second Big Fish hidden object game I've played in the past week that has gone bad just as I was getting to the end -- and ended up with a glitch that didn't allow me to finish & feel like I really succeeded.

PLEASE tell me there is a fix in the works for the glitch or at least an upgrade that will provide a way to restart a room or puzzle WITHOUT having to replay the WHOLE game again... Pretty please???

Thanks!

Go to: