nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 26, 10 3:49 PM
fitzfl auff wrote:I FINISHED THE PAPER LIBRARY AND THE HOLE OPENED UP WITH THE STAIRS BUT I CLICKED OFF OF IT NOW IT TELLS ME TO BUILD A BRIDGE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO BUILD A BRIDGE HELP PLEASE

Go back to the book pedestal. Place your cursor to the left of the pedestal and find a skinny down arrow. Go down the stairs.

Re:Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by pescado123 on Sep 27, 10 8:00 AM
I have been having a problem early in the game and have not seen any others mentioning it. I have been instructed to "move the picture of the scarecrow" which is located "outside the painting alcove". The only picture I see there is a sketch of the pirate ship. The "hint" button just shows a picture of the scarecrow sketch, but not where to find it.

Any help out there?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 28, 10 4:51 PM
pescado123 wrote:I have been having a problem early in the game and have not seen any others mentioning it. I have been instructed to "move the picture of the scarecrow" which is located "outside the painting alcove". The only picture I see there is a sketch of the pirate ship. The "hint" button just shows a picture of the scarecrow sketch, but not where to find it.

Any help out there?

Back out of the painting. You will see a sketch lying in the foreground. There is a picture of a lamplighter. Click on it to place it in your inventory. Underneath is the picture of the scarecrow. Click it to make it move and pick up the shovel.

[Post New]by Ms_Rae on Oct 1, 10 5:30 PM
What an enjoyable game. From the first Drawn, I was hooked. This sequel has been even better. I got stuck a few times so BIG thank you to Mr Russ and Margie's notes, or I might still be stuck. To the people at big fish " well done " and thank you for prior help. Can't wait for number 3

mermaidjwl
Manatee
Manatee
4,265 Posts

[Post New]by mermaidjwl on Oct 2, 10 5:17 PM
I am on the music puzzle and all my notes are in the correct places. They are all green but it's telling me that I am still missing 10 notes. Where are the 10 notes?

janet070
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by janet070 on Oct 2, 10 7:28 PM
GrammaKj wrote:I am ashamed to admit my name is Kj and I am addicted to BFG's! I just counted 46 partially played games in my game manager and another 31 games I have in my "finished BFG's" desktop folder. This is just since April 11th! The other day I posted that I thought I had 30 unfinished games in my game manager but hadn't actually counted. yikes!

I am definitely purchasing this game tomorrow. 25 minutes into this game and I'm hooked. I haven't finished the first Drawn, so I might possibly finish it first and then wait til this comes out in SE (highly doubt I can wait tho, lol)

I promise to never complain about being a senior citizen on a fixed income again. I'm ashamed at what I've spent on gaming.

janet070
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by janet070 on Oct 2, 10 7:29 PM
GrammaKj wrote:I am ashamed to admit my name is Kj and I am addicted to BFG's! I just counted 46 partially played games in my game manager and another 31 games I have in my "finished BFG's" desktop folder. This is just since April 11th! The other day I posted that I thought I had 30 unfinished games in my game manager but hadn't actually counted. yikes!

I am definitely purchasing this game tomorrow. 25 minutes into this game and I'm hooked. I haven't finished the first Drawn, so I might possibly finish it first and then wait til this comes out in SE (highly doubt I can wait tho, lol)

I promise to never complain about being a senior citizen on a fixed income again. I'm ashamed at what I've spent on gaming.

mermaidjwl
Manatee
Manatee
4,265 Posts

[Post New]by mermaidjwl on Oct 3, 10 8:36 AM
I am stuck on the music sheet. I have the notes all green and in the correct places. But it says I still need 10 more notes. Where are the 10? Would someone please send me a message.

Edited on 10/03/2010 at 8:37:02 AM PST

[Post New]by xenawebgoddess on Oct 4, 10 5:32 PM
I downloaded and played the CE. How do I know what is bonus play vs the regular edition?

thanks

dorts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by dorts on Oct 5, 10 12:41 PM
nwl43 wrote:
dorts wrote:I have really enjoyed the game so far but got as far as going to the library and then I am stumped cause I guess you have to get rid of the shadowy fog first and I can't find a way to do that. I have looked all over for a light but couldn't find one. Boy do I need help

By to the library do you mean that you are just at the door of the library or have you gone through the library and ended up at the large violinist statue. I could be more help if I knew exactly where you are in the game.

dorts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by dorts on Oct 5, 10 12:49 PM
nwl43
when i said i couldn't get to the library i really meant it. i get to the street where it shows the big building which is suppose to be the library then i go to the next scene and there is no way to get to the it let alone enter it. i am really stumped. i could use any help that is offered

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 5, 10 1:25 PM
dorts wrote:nwl43
when i said i couldn't get to the library i really meant it. i get to the street where it shows the big building which is suppose to be the library then i go to the next scene and there is no way to get to the it let alone enter it. i am really stumped. i could use any help that is offered

Since I'm not sure what you've done and what you still need to do, I'm going to recommend that you copy and paste the link below to go to the forum for the standard version of this game where you will find a walkthrough. Game play is the same for both versions; so the walkthrough will help you get past this point

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1944.page.

[Post New]by keebler31 on Oct 5, 10 2:02 PM
Anyone Know why I can't get Iris to light the last lantern? Having some technical difficulties and wondering if anyone else did/is?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 5, 10 3:33 PM
keebler31 wrote:Anyone Know why I can't get Iris to light the last lantern? Having some technical difficulties and wondering if anyone else did/is?
Yes. Please let BFG CS know by using the green envelope.

[Post New]by samangel38 on Oct 7, 10 8:31 PM
I finished the game. Started the bonus game to save Franklin. I collected all the pieces for the glass window but can not get back there. Can someone please help.

[Post New]by chwhitecat on Oct 8, 10 7:01 PM
Too much like first game - boring - also can't get down the steps in the library
finished everything up to there but it won't let me go down - don't know why I wasted my money

dorts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by dorts on Oct 9, 10 1:01 PM
Anyone: HELP, HELP, HELP I can't find a way into the library please tell me the way

GABALE0204
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by GABALE0204 on Oct 11, 10 12:54 PM
Loved the first, Loved the second,when can i Love the third?????

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 11, 10 1:16 PM
GABALE0204 wrote:Loved the first, Loved the second,when can i Love the third?????
Same time next year.

GABALE0204
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by GABALE0204 on Oct 11, 10 2:48 PM

Go to: