Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Escape from Frankenstein's Castle

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 27, 12 3:05 PM
Loading...loading...loading...loading....

With the cartoonish graphics, hints that don't hint at anything, walking back and forth and back and forth over and over...

did I mention the loading?

She can stay in Frankenstein's castle. Anyone who rides a motorcycle without a helmet on an icy road while trying to kiss her boyfriend is not intelligent enough to leave Frankensteins' castle.

And the game loads and loads and loads...I want to make sure I mention the constant loading (sometimes in the same scene).

No thanks.

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Apr 17, 13 5:23 PM
After completing the game, I can tell you that it's something light you may want to try in between CE's, or something like that. You don't have a journal, instead you have tasks. If you click on a task, then it explains a little more. Instead of seeing a big button that says "hint", you just click on the ghost. Not hard at all. Puzzles are super easy, and even though you have to wait for the game to load, and it is cartoonish, it was a nice change from some of the more intense games I've been playing. I liked the story line and it was different.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Jun 13, 13 5:18 PM
This is, by far, the worst game I have ever played! I apologize for the negative comments, but this game deserves them.

No Hint button - big mistake. There is a task list that is somewhat helpful when you click on the task. But not always.

Creepy girl ghost - During Level 1 you meet Isabella's ghost who wants to help you escape the castle. She appears in the bottom right corner to "assist" you, but she never seems to be much help. Plus she has to have the creepiest eyes ever!

No identifying names on inventory items - I picked up many items from around the castle that were added to my inventory. I had no idea what some of these items were. When I moved my cursor over them, nothing showed up.

Constant loading - There was a lot of constant "loading" during the game. Although this was annoying, it wasn't as bad as the above problems.

I only made it though Level 8. Got stuck and even the walkthrough couldn't help. I was supposed to use the rag on the glass until a face appeared, but a face never appeared. There was a thread on the forum regarding this, but she never received an answer to the problem. Needless to say, I won't be finishing the game.

Go to: