Re:Post any Nightmare Adventures:The Witch's Prison technical issues here only

[Post New]by Graceechris on Sep 6, 10 6:44 PM
I'm also having issues with pulling items from inventory.... HELP!!

[Post New]by beanqueen on Sep 6, 10 7:55 PM
hi looks like a great game but the cursor will not work,,freezes on moving..will get the game once this issue is fixed...

[Post New]by Tassygirl1958 on Sep 6, 10 8:20 PM
So disappointing...Technical issues are terrible! The custom curser is freakin' slow!! Which slows gameplay to a halt! I hope you can fix these problems so this game can actually be played!

[Post New]by Tassygirl1958 on Sep 6, 10 8:21 PM
It would be so much better if the "bugs" were ironed out before the game is released!

gentlegirl
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gentlegirl on Sep 6, 10 8:25 PM
Hi!

I just got an answer from customer support about the cursor in this game and a patch is coming. Hopefully very soon. They are working on it. Just thought you might like to know....

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by limey_scale on Sep 7, 10 12:51 AM
I hope the 'patch' happens as I had very similar problems with 'Curse of the Dragon Wheel' which was never fixed. I have brought the game and hope something is done soon to address all these glitches.

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Mamoufle on Sep 7, 10 1:23 AM
HI, Now it works ! I uninstalled it and install it again. No more cursor problems. I can take the things in the inventory normally. But today it costs 7,99 $ instead of 4,99 $ yesterday. Do you think Big Fish will do an offer ?

hide3brain
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by hide3brain on Sep 7, 10 2:36 AM
Mamoufle wrote:HI, Now it works ! I uninstalled it and install it again. No more cursor problems. I can take the things in the inventory normally. But today it costs 7,99 $ instead of 4,99 $ yesterday. Do you think Big Fish will do an offer ?

With the cursor problem, that makes the game unplayable, the sale price should be offered over again. I'm not sure they will. After all they released the game with a major defect on an important (BASIC) item .

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Sep 7, 10 3:19 AM
Hey BFG ur awesome - I purchased this game on the basis I could play on my computer @ work and that you would come up with a game fix so I could play on my computer @ home and you did - thank you so much - this looks like such a cool game!!

brandy914
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by brandy914 on Sep 7, 10 5:47 AM
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and it seems to be working just fine. Can't wait to play more. Thank you BF!

MrsM17
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by MrsM17 on Sep 7, 10 6:43 AM
I feel bad for everyone having issues with this game. i purchased it for $4.99 and played it all day on Sunday. It is truly an awesome game. It took me quite some time to play the whole thing as I got stuck a few times and went back and forth through rooms. I will play it again so I can get the full effect. The game is worth waiting for.
I had No issues with my installed game, I'm sorry to everyone who is having issues. please be patient. Good Luck and Happy gaming.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 7, 10 9:17 AM
Hey Fishies!

There was a new build made available today, so I'll be locking this thread up to make sure we stay on top of all new technical issues.

So please post any new technical questions/issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: