Re:Post any Nightmare Adventures:The Witch's Prison technical issues here only.

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 21, 11 8:22 AM
And once into the next room can rearrange the bookcase but then able to go down into the cellar - after cut scene unable to return so the game is now impossible to complete.

Wonder if it's because I'd part played the demo level before buying or are dead ends intentional and a "feature" not a bug?

Reinstalling

If anyone gets the same please post.

Edited on 09/21/2011 at 8:22:39 AM PST

[Post New]by kinofhera on Sep 21, 11 9:41 AM
Thanks and it worked!

But too bad it's been too long I have completely forgotten what the story was about and what should I be doing LOL!

andrewsllee wrote:Guys, just found out that you can overcome the bug by touching the bottom left corner of the door when facing the pipes. You will then enter the lab. This is for the iPad version.

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 28, 11 12:53 AM
IPad update bugfix available today. Thanks to BFG for listening

[Post New]by seasave on Oct 1, 11 4:16 AM
masqueraid wrote:IPad update bugfix available today. Thanks to BFG for listening

Please re-update for IPAD again because it's still be bug. The screen on rhymes number is stucking and the "story" screen is blue blank.

Thank you

[Post New]by Yram2011 on Oct 17, 11 8:06 PM
I've had trouble with this game. I tried reloading it and it still doesn't work. Kinda frustrated at this point.

okgal1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by okgal1 on Oct 21, 11 12:58 PM
JosCafe wrote:Game still won't load on my Vista Dell Inspiron 1525

Screen just flashes.

I have the same issue. I played for a few hours, managed the puzzles I encountered, was in the mansion itself. I decided to go to bed and finish the game the next day.

When I load the Game Manager, and then click on the "play" button beside Witch's Prision, it says shutting down the game manager. Then the screen starts flashing. It keeps flashing like a strobe until I open my task manager and stop the The Witch's Prison process. Then the strobing stops and Game Manager reopens. I undid the updates with System Restore and it didn't help.

I can't get the game to play at all, and I was about 2/3 of the way through it. I had one other game do this "Aerie: Spirit of the Forest, and nothing the Customer Service tech tried worked. I wound up getting a game credit.

I should note that I downloaded another game the same day I download this one, and it works just fine.

I've been a member here since '08 and only had two games mess up. I regret this one did because the puzzles were truly workable for me. I was really proud of myself! LOL

[Post New]by SeaHusky on Oct 21, 11 3:55 PM
I have the problem where the game skipped several puzzles towards the end on my iPad. I looked at the bookshelf where you rearrange the books to form a phrase and then decided to back out. I tapped on the left side of the room and the game played the next cut scene. Looking at the walkthrough, it skipped three or four puzzles. I couldn't get back so I just moved on.

I finished the game and have moved on to a new one, but I'm still wondering why it jumped ahead.

[Post New]by Ptsams on Nov 3, 11 7:15 AM
iPad version . I have eight tiles from the paintings, however I had two moon tiles and no V tile. Can't skip puzzle. What's the problem

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 3, 11 10:07 AM
Hello folks,

For those playing the game on the iPad, please get in touch with our Support Team so that our reps can assist you with the issues you're seeing with the game. We definitely want to get this sorted out for you.

When you're filling out the "Contact Us" form, please be sure to choose "iPad/iPhone/WebOS" for the Category. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by petmeplease2004 on Nov 7, 11 4:51 AM
Fun game but I've had to restart twice. First the computer with the lab menu froze so I couldn't vent the gas. I went back to the beginning with a new profile. Now the game is has an error in the bedroom with the blue and red candle holders. I had put the candles in the wrong holders but since I removed them to switch them it won't let me put them back in the holders. I've tried everything. Very disappointed by the idea of starting a third time.

[Post New]by Mysticgiraffe on Nov 25, 11 12:31 PM
I love the game but I am at the part where I need to pick a storm cap mushroom and this One flower but whenever I click on the mushroom or the flower nothing happens! It's so annoying! the game is on my iPod

Edited on 11/25/2011 at 12:46:44 PM PST

[Post New]by Mysticgiraffe on Nov 26, 11 8:21 AM
Oh nevermind works now

bachlein
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by bachlein on Jan 2, 12 11:50 AM
I'm playing on my iPad...and am in the chapel where the name comes up in blood. I cannot get out of that screen no matter how many times I touch the screen. (There is no "back" button in this screen.) Where should I touch?

[Post New]by calibug_20695 on Feb 19, 12 2:31 PM
It doesn't fit the screen on my tablet pc!!!!!

[Post New]by calibug_20695 on Feb 19, 12 2:32 PM
It doesn't fit the screen on my tablet pc!!!!!

[Post New]by TimeladyM on Apr 10, 12 9:37 AM
I'm not impressed that I have to make yet another "I have a glitch" post on a game I've purchased for my iPod. I just purchased this game after being hooked by the demo, and honestly everything went fine until I arrived at the "Beneath the Asylum" section. According to the walkthrough, I have to "Click on each column to move the letters down." and then "Once you have the phrase, the door will unlock.". Unfortunately, clicking on the book columns does absolutely nothing. I have no "hint" or "skip" ability. So, pretty much, I can't go any further.

Is this a common glitch? If so, is it fixable? Or do I have to research how to be refunded for a game I cannot complete?

[Post New]by rhart3888 on Apr 23, 12 6:48 AM
I have solved the mini puzzle on the prison cell door, but it will not open. I know it is correct because I looked it up. Any ideas?

[Post New]by sistagurlsteph on May 15, 12 2:05 PM
I downloaded this game yesterday and couldn't put it down, until today that is. It's been a lot of fun so far and haven't used the walkthrough very much. But.....I am in the asylum and have lost one of my eyes!!!! I have checked everywhere and have collected all of them but my inventory shows I only have 3/4. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by litlbitart on Oct 7, 12 9:35 AM
My Story area no longer has anything in it. Acer Iconia Tablet.

Edited on 10/07/2012 at 9:37:40 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 7, 12 12:16 PM
Hi litlbitart,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the display of this game! It may help to check for updates to your video card and graphics drivers, which we go over in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at how the game is running on your tablet and can work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting ideas from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: