SairBelle
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies

[Post New]by SairBelle on Oct 15, 10 12:50 PM
My only complaints about this game are low replay-ability, and a couple of the mini games I found a tad too difficult without help, but that was only two, most were just right challenge wise.

What I really fell in love with concerning this game is the story line. It was not only believable to a degree, but it kept you engaged and had sub plots that were also interesting. It wasn't cheesy or given away within the first five minutes of play.

I also really enjoyed that while there were HoG scenes, there was also plenty of other types of games and challenges so attention didn't burn out right away playing the game. The game also had a decent length so it didn't seem like a waste of money. Some games start interesting, but then you complete them in an hour and five minutes leaving you feel like you wasted cash buying the game after the trial was expired.

Over all I found this a great game for mystery lovers, as well as those that like HoG mixed with adventure games.

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies

[Post New]by QEIII on Oct 16, 10 9:37 AM
Just finished it and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. It is definitely the best in the series, I didn't want it to end. One puzzle was too difficult and I hate mazes(!) but apart from those two things it was just about perfect. The story was engrossing, it felt as if a book had come alive and as others have said the voice acting was first class. Even the end titles were excellent and interesting.

More please!

[Post New]by realtimer on Oct 17, 10 12:14 PM
I'm convinced you have a bug with the winding key and chest in the back room of the library. No matter how many times I try, the winding key won't unlock the chest, so I can go no further. Bummer. I'm giving up.

Mrs_Kim
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Oct 20, 10 7:12 PM
A really, really good improvement of Women's Murder Club series..
The graphics are so beautifully done, the voice actors had done such great jobs, and it has a very good, intriquing storyline. It made me believe as if this is a true story. Nice music background, too, and the hidden object games are not frustratingly difficult. Well, I expect that the future WMC series will be as good as this one

[Post New]by btodd68 on Oct 21, 10 9:28 AM
I am trying to get the mine map and I am having trouple opening the mechanical arm, I have the hooks and ladder but cannot use them until I open the mechanical arm, can you help me. Thanks, Betty

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 21, 10 9:41 AM
btodd68 wrote:I am trying to get the mine map and I am having trouple opening the mechanical arm, I have the hooks and ladder but cannot use them until I open the mechanical arm, can you help me. Thanks, Betty

Copy and paste this link - http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/121318.page

[Post New]by L_Sugar on Oct 21, 10 7:46 PM
The moment i started the game, i knew i was going to really like it...YES i am buying it. More games like this please!

anyone completed this game? how long is it? i would love to play more games like this that are substantial...(in otherwords, not so short)

[Post New]by enajme on Oct 23, 10 4:10 PM
Wow! just finished this game and it is a winner. Good story line, I did hurry through so will gladly replay after solving the case, lots of actual characters of interest. Mini-puzzles were challenging and fun. Great game!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Oct 25, 10 11:13 AM
I bought this game quite a while ago and only played it today. Incredible, a walkthrough in a SE and an extra bit at the end of it !! Thanks so much, you sometimes do get less in a CE (last Dream Chronicles, can't get over it !). Nice graphics, voices OK, did skip one or two mini games... I liked the game but I prefer "Twice in a Blue Moon"...............

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Oct 31, 10 12:59 PM
This is a great purchase. Look forward to playing it over in the future. I liked the different investigation techniques that she used. I always wanted to try out luminol. Hope Lindsey is in the other James Patterson games.

Well designed to allow you to keep moving forward in the storyline.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Nov 2, 10 7:54 PM
I took my time playing this game and am I ever glad I did. I relished every single minute of game play and enjoyed it immensely. After my disappointment with A Darker Shade of Grey, I was a bit hesitant with this one. But once I started, I knew this experience would be different and in a good way. Kudo's to the developers and now I'm anxiously awaiting the next J.P. game.

Edited on 11/02/2010 at 7:55:39 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 5, 10 1:49 PM
I only just finished the game, and what a GREAT game it was. It was the very best one of the series. Loved the gameplay and mini games, and the graphics were fantastic. The only tiny complaint I have is that there was a little too much talking all at the same time, i.e. interviews, but otherwise, gets definitely 5 from me.

BUDDYROSE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

I'm stuck in the library and can't ring the bell

[Post New]by BUDDYROSE on Nov 5, 10 2:35 PM
I'm in the library. The bell is on the counter and I cannot get it to ring to get the librarian to get the map. This is my second problem with the game so I went in under a new profile and started all over again. I don't know if it's a technical problem or I'm a dummy! The game is great but this is my second try at it and I am stuck again.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

I'm stuck in the library and can't ring the bell

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 6, 10 4:01 AM
BUDDYROSE wrote:I'm in the library. The bell is on the counter and I cannot get it to ring to get the librarian to get the map. This is my second problem with the game so I went in under a new profile and started all over again. I don't know if it's a technical problem or I'm a dummy! The game is great but this is my second try at it and I am stuck again.

Is it at all possible that you might have to do something else first before the bell works? When I entered the library, the bell didn't always work, only when it was supposed to. If in doubt, check your strategy guide and see if you missed something first.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 6, 10 4:14 AM
Most experienced players should realize that when something doesn't "work", it means a triggering event has not yet occurred. Starting over only works if you do things differently.

Btw, I have read the "6th Target" book and recognized all of the main club characters from playing this game!

ljnmd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ljnmd on Nov 12, 10 4:58 PM
Are all of these messages authentic? I have tried this game on all three of our computers and it will not work on any of them.

ljnmd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ljnmd on Nov 12, 10 5:01 PM
I am an experienced player and I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have contacted Big Fish and done everything they recommended. I have tried on two of the computers to play exactly as the strategy guide says. The game does not function properly.

[Post New]by panda_checkers on Nov 23, 10 1:14 PM
Can anybody help me pleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee. I'm stuck at the lighthouse, open the tool box but can't pick up the screwdriver. The cursor won't turn into a hand, keep getting the message I'll need those later. HELP!!

ljnmd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ljnmd on Nov 26, 10 12:20 PM
Have three different computers and this game hangs at the same place on two of them and even earlier in the game on the other one. Tried what little BF tech said - was no help. Seem to be more and more problems at this sight. I am a long time member but I guess it is time to look for a new game sight.

[Post New]by PrincessDeborah on Nov 30, 10 1:52 PM
Maybe I need to reinstall my game because after the city secretary talks to her, it is suppose to end Investigation 2 and it just stops! I tried it twice. Help!
Debbie
[removed by moderator]
Thanks!

Edited on 12/07/2010 at 2:55:50 PM PST

Go to: