Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Drawn: Dark Flight ®

[Post New]by flyonawall on Oct 25, 11 5:02 PM
Just brilliant covers it all...don't miss this one - I almost did

(The puzzles are hard but there's a fairly quick skip option)

rafka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by rafka on Oct 27, 11 5:42 AM
Puzzles with random solutions, hundreds of possible clicking sequences etc. and no clues don't seem to have any purpose to me. Maybe I'm missing the clues on some of them. I don't like to skip puzzles, they give me a break from the storyline puzzle. I wish there had been more paintings with which we could interact in this sequel. It was my favorite part of the first episode. The good news is that this offers more than the normal Zork-like run around and find the magical pieces game. Anyone out there remember Zork? We literally worked the game in the dark with our imaginations, memories and only text entries to figure out the maze. LOL

[Post New]by Hermit_Fishy on Oct 29, 11 7:27 PM
After becoming quickly tired of Hidden Object Games, this was a HUGE breath of fresh air. I have to say that this was the best game from BFG that I have played to date. Not a single HOG anywhere in sight, just pure adventure with some challenging head-twisting puzzles and one of the best themes and story lines I have ever seen in a computer game of this style. I plan on buying and playing the other two installments of the story. I'm hooked. I want more of this. Where can I get it?

[Post New]by tcwails on Dec 4, 11 4:25 PM
I have only had the game for 2days and I am lost already.I can't find the kite much less the wood on the library steps.need help.TC

TooOld2Play
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by TooOld2Play on Dec 6, 11 3:32 PM
I am probably the one person here who wasn't overly impressed with the length of this game. 2 1/2 hours is not a lot of time to spend on a game from start to finish. There were some positives, those were - the premise and execution of the game, the visuals and the puzzles. The down side was that I personally felt it was a little short. But I think there is replay value in the game, so in a month or so I will be revisiting.

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Dec 7, 11 10:56 PM
This is a great little adventure game and well worth the $2.99 price for the catch of the week special. I loved the first Drawn also ...this is a good seqel...

Happy Gaming Fishies

[Post New]by jimbobjones on Dec 28, 11 6:09 PM
Loved It!!! This is the first game I have purchased from Bigfish but I have previously played the first Drawn game and I absolutely love both of them! It would have been better if it was longer but apart from that the storyline is beautiful and the artwork is amazing.....9/5 out of 10!

[Post New]by fairbanks1924 on Dec 28, 11 8:04 PM
I didn't enjoy this game at all!

[Post New]by blooby_fish on Jan 18, 12 6:39 PM
I've played it!

Beautiful paintings, beautiful BGM and OSTs, challenging gameplay

Seriously, I have nothing else to say

kayC89
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kayC89 on Mar 2, 12 12:38 PM
Just completed this game. It was amazing! I'm a huge fan of the Drawn series and have now played all three. The story line was enchanting and thrilling, something which I've come to expect with all the Drawn games.

The graphics were flawless and imaginative, making gameplay a pleasure. The only downside I found to this particular chapter in the series was the difficulty of some of the puzzles. From a personal point of view, i found myself getting frustrated trying to solve some tasks and as a result, having to use the walk through more frequently than when playing The Painted Tower or Trail of Shadows.

However, this did not spoil my enjoyed of the game too much and the usual beauty and subtlety of the musical score made it possible to play for longer lengths of time without becoming restless. Overall this game is a real triumph. Well done to all who worked on it 9/10.

ekatot
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ekatot on Mar 24, 12 7:32 PM
This is a beautifully done game and I enjoyed every minute of it. I wish I could find others like it.... adventure games without hidden object scenes. If anyone could suggest any, I would be grateful. Thanks

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 14, 12 6:58 AM
this game is a buy for us.----------doug & lisa

[Post New]by shmissy on Nov 17, 12 6:05 PM
lilybludog wrote:I cannot get down the stairs in the popup book.There is no arrow pointing down.I'm sure I've done all the steps up to that point.I've finished all the seasons,etc.HELP

[Post New]by shmissy on Nov 17, 12 6:06 PM
If you are where the forest painting is, stay outside painting and turn left. If you look carefully you will see your arrow turn left.

[Post New]by shmissy on Nov 17, 12 6:11 PM
I am stuck at trying to colour the water yellow at the second thing to light, The powder wont drop into the water, Am I at the right place?? The water has an outline face and a not from Lisa . Please someone help.

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Dec 25, 12 10:51 AM
Ugh! I think I'm burned out on this series. I couldn't get through this one. Transitions were very slow, and the storyline was too pretentious for me.

[Post New]by imtheniceone on Apr 15, 13 10:48 AM
I LOVE this whole Drawn series. Such creativity! The graphics are amazing. I highly recommend playing the series in first-second-third order. It's a charming storyline and will introduce you to the world of Drawn. The Dark Flight game ends with "To be continued", and I hope it will be soon. I can't wait to continue the journey.

Well done everyone and thank you for your hard work!

This game is suitable for anybody and everybody. I give this game 5 of 5 stars!

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Dec 12, 13 3:17 PM
I feel so dumb. I'm stuck on a pop-up book (Sun, Raindrops, and Clouds). I can't get it. Help.

During the Frog Puzzle game locks up

[Post New]by mdsassaman on Dec 22, 13 4:43 PM
During the Frog Puzzle my computer locks up. The music continues but the screen goes black and locks everything up??? I'd hate to just start all over.
Mike

Go to: