Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by sassysara2010 on Sep 4, 11 7:04 AM
ive built the shed for the cows but it wont let me buy them is there anything else i have to do before i can buy the cows

cutting down the palm tree for the last totem

[Post New]by mistresssilk on Nov 18, 11 3:52 PM
I cleared the cave............ I see the sun shining on the palm tree next to the last totem...... HOW DO I CUT IT DOWN????? no matter who I put there nothing happens.. please advise......

Silky

Edited on 11/18/2011 at 3:52:38 PM PST

[Post New]by mistresssilk on Nov 18, 11 4:30 PM
I figured it out .. nevermind! <3

[Post New]by harinishiny on Nov 28, 11 3:32 AM
how to move the stone away in farm tribe
its not working out what u told

[Post New]by manwinc on Dec 17, 11 5:49 PM
I am at the second to last totem and it says to dig it out, so i put a guy there but nothing has happened. Please help

[Post New]by doodlees on Dec 27, 11 4:59 PM
I have built the cow shed as well and it will not let me buy any cows still locked as well as the pickaxe....please help

[Post New]by jared4life89 on Jan 1, 12 7:07 PM
does anyone know where the green sea shell is

[Post New]by nelle42 on Feb 7, 12 2:58 PM
Hi,

I have read all the messages about opening the totem in the rain. My scientist cleaned it off but the totem wont open by placing her on there. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

[Post New]by kel2012 on Apr 20, 12 5:31 PM
WHY IS THE GAME FLASHING GEEN AND YELLOW OR SHOWING ONLY IN BLOCKS?

FlorT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Feed the workers

[Post New]by FlorT on Aug 11, 12 4:23 PM
I spent hours trying to feed my workers , I tried everything but it was impossible, can sobody help me?
Do I have to wait for the hamburger image to appear in all my workers?

HELP PLEASE!

[Post New]by grumpyplayer on Sep 7, 12 4:23 AM
The salamander is by the steps of the first hut

Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by whome51 on Oct 15, 12 7:51 PM
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by humptylock on Dec 27, 12 2:56 AM
annabelled226 wrote:
oarmow wrote:I just completed the game and I have one collectible that I cannot find. It looks like it is a green rock or shell with lines around it. It is the 9th collectible in the 2nd row on the bottom between the green diamond thing and the coin with a square in the middle of it. It is driving me crazy because I cannot find it. I am clicking everywhere with no luck. Please help me out.

THE GREEN STRIPED STONE IS IN THE PATCH OF PURPLE FLOWERS (just to the left of the patch)

THER FROG IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BANK (go over the bridge turn right-going towards the bottom part of the screen. Just under that square looking rock, the frog is right on the edge of the bank next to the water. D

Thanks so much! You're a lifesaver, this was driving me crazy!!

[Post New]by humptylock on Dec 27, 12 4:13 AM
prosacgranny wrote:the yellow stone is on the roof of the first house .you have to look close

Thank you! ^_^

[Post New]by TaskaToon on Feb 25, 13 4:30 AM
oh yes!!!i'm totally finished since i played this game yesterday...thank's for the wonderful forums and tips..

[Post New]by nscottderr on Apr 26, 13 3:03 PM
I can't get past the "examine fireplace". What am I looking for?

[Post New]by Linda3023139 on Aug 1, 13 7:56 AM
I really am liking this game! Need a little help though... In the "collections" - on the middle row, third from left. I found it once... Probably when I was killing those dang caterpillars. Have played the game thru maybe 10 times and can't find it again. Only item I'm missing. Help!

Oh I see the answer above!!!! Thanks!!!

Edited on 08/01/2013 at 9:40:27 AM PST

55count
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by 55count on Feb 1, 14 10:56 AM
I cannot find the bird. I did note there was 1 message about looking in the cave, especially in the yellow stones. I have clicked endlessly. Any other hints?

[Post New]by minnie1950 on Feb 1, 14 11:46 AM
I have a hut still locked, have 20 workers, can you get 25 ? How do you get last hut ?

[Post New]by blueberry_crunch on Jun 3, 14 9:02 PM
I'm stuck on "Dig up the totem" which I believe is the last totem. I've read that I need to cut the palm tree down but I can't figure out how to do that. I tried putting workers on and around the palm tree but nothing happens. I saw a post from someone having the same problem and then she figured it out but didn't say how. Can someone please tell me how to cut this palm tree down.
Well I figured out what I was doing wrong. This message is not for the last totem. It's for the one near the Technology hut and all I had to do was place a worker on it. It had nothing to do with cutting down a tree.

Edited on 06/03/2014 at 9:24:54 PM PST

Go to: