Schoolhouse

Re:Schoolhouse

[Post New]by kandijo1234 on Sep 23, 10 6:50 PM
karen1573 wrote:
hollie96 wrote:This is probably a blindingly simple problem, but I can't figure out what to do with the puzzle on the door to the schoolhouse basement. How does that puzzle work? I don't need the answer, just a hint. Anyone?

Lol, nevermind, I just got it.

I'm totally stumped on that part! Any help?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 25, 10 2:52 AM
kandijo1234 wrote:This is probably a blindingly simple problem, but I can't figure out what to do with the puzzle on the door to the schoolhouse basement. How does that puzzle work? I don't need the answer, just a hint. Anyone?

Look at the puzzle in the Cellar of the Schoolhouse and get the temperature that is written on the lower left corner of the door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the potholder to set the temperature on the stove to that number. Look at the pattern of the red burners on the top of the stove.

Go back to the Schoolhouse Cellar and duplicate that pattern with the red circles in the puzzle. Then press the button and the Cellar doors will open. You will be taken back out to the street but you can now go back over to the cellar and see what is inside.
Good luck!

[Post New]by linda19666198 on Oct 8, 10 5:32 PM
anyone how do you get to school house

favored
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by favored on Nov 8, 10 3:35 PM
hollie96 wrote:This is probably a blindingly simple problem, but I can't figure out what to do with the puzzle on the door to the schoolhouse basement. How does that puzzle work? I don't need the answer, just a hint. Anyone?

[Post New]by Mellyanne81 on Feb 27, 11 12:51 AM
I am at the schoolhouse, I have opened the cellar, but now I don't know what I am meant to do. How do you light the schoolhouse??

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Feb 28, 11 8:01 PM
Hi Mellyanne!

A fuse is found in a Toy Store Hidden Object Game. Specifically, it's in the glass display case, and I believe it's the first HOG that you encounter in the store.

Go back to the general store and open the panel on the wall, just to the left of the elevator. (The code for the panel is found inside the cash register, for which you must arrange the keys so every line of numbers equals 15.)

Once you open the panel, take the fuse out of your inventory and place it in the open spot. This will light the school house.

Good luck!!!

Edited on 02/28/2011 at 8:01:38 PM PST

skerr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by skerr on Apr 5, 11 9:12 AM
cesse47 wrote:Look at the left corner and note the temperature. Go to the toy shop and use the hot pad to adjust the handles on the side to match that temp. When you do, a pattern will be on top of the stove. Match this pattern on the cellar door. Good Luck

I tried that and its not working what do i do now?

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 5, 11 9:40 PM
Welcome to the pond, skerr!

Some players got messed up because the pattern was on an angle at the toy store. Consider the "bottom" of the pattern on the stove to be just above the stove's door (or circle window).

I don't know of any glitches with this puzzle, so if this is how you were reading the pattern and the cellar door still won't open, I suggest checking your work or starting this puzzle over.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by dumbon on Apr 8, 11 1:59 PM
I got the school house cellar door open found the bear, have done all the puzzles but have been throughout the whole place and cannot find any ****! Don't know where to go next, what am I missing? HELP

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 8, 11 10:26 PM
Hey there, dumbon!

Have you got the telephone in the toy store to work?

Once you open the phone's connection box in the basement, you'll have to solve the Light Connection puzzle. Lots of players have difficulty with this puzzle, but there's TONS of information, already on this forum, regarding how to solve it. Once all of the lights are lit, the phone will work. Your next task is to find the correct phone number to call (extremely vague hint: the phone number is somewhere in the gingerbread house).

Good luck!

[Post New]by benwellhouse on Apr 24, 11 12:11 AM
I have got as far as lights on in school-house, and cleaned the blackboard which reveals the puzzle to solve of which i think i have the answer for , but how do i put the answer in?,

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 24, 11 1:06 AM
Welcome to the pond, benwellhouse!

The answer for the puzzle comes into play later. You can write it down, or the puzzle will be in your journal for you to pull up when you need it.

Good luck!

[Post New]by fossilman on May 16, 11 7:15 PM

[Post New]by ant2435 on Jun 16, 11 12:31 PM
where is the hot pad

[Post New]by ant2435 on Jun 16, 11 12:34 PM
where is the pot holder???

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Jun 18, 11 12:55 AM
Hi ant!

The potholder is in a hidden object scene in the first room of the gingerbread house.

Good luck!!!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 9, 12 5:47 PM
Go to the Toy Store (near the schoolhouse). The fuse is in the toy store, in the glass cabinet that has a bunch of dolls (when you first enter the room). Take it back to the fuse box to turn on the schoohouse light.

[Post New]by latinrebel on Mar 26, 12 5:07 PM
I have my pot holder and my temp should be 550; I keep placing it at 550 over and over again and yet it still doesn't work. Can someone tell me why I can't get it to work? what am I doing wrong? Is it a technical issue?

vonajm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vonajm on Apr 11, 12 3:39 PM
I have been to gingerbread house got the phone number and now I am at the telephone and I do not get a dial tone! Have been using a WT from GameGazebo as we don't have one and it says once you have the phone number you'll get the dial tone!

Guess I'll go try to change the temp on the stove and see where that leads sigh............

vonajm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vonajm on Apr 12, 12 3:03 PM
Well, It seems that I cannot get my thermomiter to register 550 degrees It goes a bit above and the door of the school house wont open! Grrrrrrrrrrrr. all this implies that I also cannot asscess the phone Anyj body have an idea????

Hugs Vona

Go to: