Torches and 3 Doors

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by dippy1 on Dec 10, 08 2:08 PM
hello will someone pleaseeeee tell me anything lol i have played all the mcf games and i have not found one of them this frustrating i got to the room with the 3 doors and can only get the middle door did the elevator went to the telescope cant go any furthur because i dont have the tools to do the other 2 puzzles im gonna kill my puter lol please no one ever answers me im a nice person lol

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 10, 08 3:54 PM
dippy1 wrote:hello will someone pleaseeeee tell me anything lol i have played all the mcf games and i have not found one of them this frustrating i got to the room with the 3 doors and can only get the middle door did the elevator went to the telescope cant go any furthur because i dont have the tools to do the other 2 puzzles im gonna kill my puter lol please no one ever answers me im a nice person lol
Here is a link to a walkthrough here on Big Fish that will help get you going again.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page

Good luck!

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Dec 11, 08 2:48 AM
thank you so much lizziek

[Post New]by Charlenetrus on Dec 11, 08 8:41 AM
I can't get through the grate with the rose on it, I clicked on the rust bottle then on the spanner (as read in another anwer) but it didn't work, can anyone help me?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 11, 08 8:45 AM
Charlenetrus wrote:I can't get through the grate with the rose on it, I clicked on the rust bottle then on the spanner (as read in another anwer) but it didn't work, can anyone help me?

Welcome to the forums Charlenetrus!

Click the rust remover on each of the bolts- they will get shinier. then use the wrench

KK48
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by KK48 on Dec 11, 08 3:37 PM
Ok I don't know where this should go and i don't know how to post a new topic so I'll ask here. i am upstairs in the bedroom and on the door is the puzzle put the ball in the hole. Is there a trick or is it trail and error. I suppose it is random too. I went rt or left and if the ball fell then i went in opposite direction, but I reach a point where no matter which way I turn the ball fall straight thru so I am stuck can get any other place can't find fus. help please
KK

[Post New]by mckara on Dec 11, 08 9:04 PM
Help!!! I am at the cellar door next to the school house and can't figure that puzzle out. I understand the temperture, but where is the stove? The one in the kitchen doesn't do anything. Can someone PLEASE help, been about 4 hours trying to figure this out.

[Post New]by mckara on Dec 11, 08 9:18 PM
ok, figured out the door, now how do I get down to the sewer?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 11, 08 9:49 PM
mckara wrote:Help!!! I am at the cellar door next to the school house and can't figure that puzzle out. I understand the temperture, but where is the stove? The one in the kitchen doesn't do anything. Can someone PLEASE help, been about 4 hours trying to figure this out.

You are looking for a pot-belly type of stove- it's in the toy shop when you first enter- to the left.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 11, 08 9:51 PM
mckara wrote:ok, figured out the door, now how do I get down to the sewer?

Are you talking about the bottom of the well or the river in the cave?

[Post New]by mckara on Dec 12, 08 5:44 AM
I've gotten to the bottom of the well. I can't figure out how to get to the bottom of the elevator. I'm stuck now. I can't move forward at all. I can't get the dark room at the bottom of the well to light up and now I can't go anywhere. I don't know what to do. I know there is stuff at the bottom of the elevator, but I can't get there. I can't find the key to the box in the elevator. I'm lost.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 12, 08 8:45 AM
mckara wrote:I've gotten to the bottom of the well. I can't figure out how to get to the bottom of the elevator. I'm stuck now. I can't move forward at all. I can't get the dark room at the bottom of the well to light up and now I can't go anywhere. I don't know what to do. I know there is stuff at the bottom of the elevator, but I can't get there. I can't find the key to the box in the elevator. I'm lost.
Mckara, welcome to the Fish Pond. Did you use the stick to knock the bucket free? If so, you need to go back to the well by the front gate and crank up the bucket. You'll find the knife there that you'll need to get the matches from the teddy bear. good luck

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 12, 08 9:38 AM
mckara wrote:I've gotten to the bottom of the well. I can't figure out how to get to the bottom of the elevator. I'm stuck now. I can't move forward at all. I can't get the dark room at the bottom of the well to light up and now I can't go anywhere. I don't know what to do. I know there is stuff at the bottom of the elevator, but I can't get there. I can't find the key to the box in the elevator. I'm lost.
Hi McKara, The key to the elevator is not found until near the end of the game after you have opened the door with the typewriter keys on it, then explored some more.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 12/12/2008 at 9:38:27 AM PST

LeonDiane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by LeonDiane on Dec 12, 08 7:27 PM
prpldva wrote:
dtouchton wrote:????????? what casket? Man, am I dumb!

Go down the elevator. Just across the water is a rusty grate.

Use the rust remover, then the wrench and enter.

Use the trumpet to scare the bats away and then you will find Rose.

Solve the puzzle and you will release her.

LeonDiane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by LeonDiane on Dec 12, 08 7:29 PM
I can't find the elevator how do I find anything in this game help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 12, 08 7:38 PM
LeonDiane wrote:I can't find the elevator how do I find anything in this game help

The elevator is in the general store. What do you have in inventory? where are you now?

[Post New]by OoPs259 on Dec 13, 08 1:10 PM
Can anyone help me with the last typewriter letter and the code?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 13, 08 1:39 PM
Did you release the twins from the room under the well? If you did, you should have seen a video of them, then you can go back upstairs and you'll find the R in the HO game in the display case.

The code is the name of the twins' brother. They'll tell you his name during the video.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 14, 08 6:45 AM
zobeida00 wrote:hello i need help, i don't know do the light circuit, is really hard i have tried 4 days and i can do it help me pleaseeeee
I have posted pictures and some videos of the solved puzzles from MCF RTR in my Photobucket. I will send you a message with a link to the pictures with instructions on how to solve that puzzle.

The telephone wires puzzle has both a video and a picture with numbers showing the order to click the buttons.

I hope the pictures help and you enjoy the game.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 14, 08 8:08 PM
LeonDiane wrote:I have a wrench,belt,pick,horn,rag, I am stuck at the 3 doors I can't find the marbles & I thought I had the middle doors salved but it did'nt happen.Where do I find the keys for the typewriter? I know this is alot to ask but I am all most ready to just walk away. Please Help
You have to go through the middle door first. Then you will find the 4 red marbles and some of the typewriter keys.

I have posted a video and a picture of how to solve the puzzle on the middle door.

To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album MCF RTR. Click on a video to watch it or a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Go to: