Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones

[Post New]by jewsecretdev on Dec 15, 10 2:42 PM
mcurty wrote:
jewsecretdev wrote:Please write me where I blamed at least someone on this board? All that I wrote to DOCTOR GOOD is something that I have suggested that his computer have not the last graphics driver, and I did so in order that would find the problem and then help him. Tell me please how I had insulted him?

Thanks for coming back. I have spent quite a long time reading this whole thread and I apparently missed some comments. I did note that you suggested to someone to check to make sure their computer was up-to-date. That is the same response that BF CS would have given. I also noticed that you suggested that technical problems be moved to the Tech forum which is an appropriate response. It seems that some on here just want to blame and criticize without actually helping to solve problem. Note: you do have one comment on tech forum that is trying to help solve problems.

I have 3 days did not leave the forum and for all people who needed help, I always in PM. I'm sorry that was forced left the technical forum thread, I was forbidden there to help, because that rules do not allow me to do it, but I want to repeat that in the PM I can not help everyone.

Edited on 12/15/2010 at 4:24:53 PM PST

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Dec 15, 10 2:59 PM
Please understand that there are people who only care to yell and scream. And unfortunately there are people who are intolerant of less than fluent English. You have gone over and above everything a developer can do to try to assist the users. However, if they choose to be offended because you ask them to check their computer settings, there is nothing to be done. And some users may not realize that things such as anti-virus programs, add-ons such as tool bars, different browsers, even DRM can cause various glitches in programs, none of which would be the fault of your game.

Please do not let these criticism detract from what you've accomplished. These sort of comments should be cast aside as meaningless.

Edited on 12/15/2010 at 3:02:10 PM PST

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 15, 10 7:05 PM
jewsecretdev wrote:Please write me where I blamed at least someone on this board? All that I wrote to DOCTOR GOOD is something that I have suggested that his computer have not the last graphics driver, and I did so in order that would find the problem and then help him. Tell me please how I had insulted him?

Dr.good checking in here. After you replied to my complaint about the disappearing cursor the only thing I did was reply that I had checked my PC and it was up to date per BFG tech support. I was not the only person with this problem either. Other people posted that they had this problem. I think where you got off on the wrong foot with a lot of people was at the very beginning . You had a very arrogant attitude until everyone except christmaswish started turning on you because of it. You then took a kinder, gentler approach. By the way christmaswish contacted me by PM that day and wanted to know why I was picking on poor developer, "She nice person" is what they said. If you two don't know each other how in the world would they know your gender?
Dr.good

Edited on 12/15/2010 at 7:19:25 PM PST

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Dec 15, 10 7:33 PM
i saw quite a few people that said they liked the game, not just the one accused of being the devoleper in disguise, i think a lot of people took the devs lack of being able to explain themselves in english as snarky, when in reality many people here do not have the grasp on english and people mistake it for snarky. as for christmaswish knowing the dev and saying she, well i almost always assume people here are female, unless either told otherwise, or its obvious in thier nick.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 15, 10 9:12 PM
bella81762 wrote:i saw quite a few people that said they liked the game, not just the one accused of being the devoleper in disguise, i think a lot of people took the devs lack of being able to explain themselves in english as snarky, when in reality many people here do not have the grasp on english and people mistake it for snarky. as for christmaswish knowing the dev and saying she, well i almost always assume people here are female, unless either told otherwise, or its obvious in thier nick.

............................................ok.
........................................Dr.good

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Dec 16, 10 5:59 AM
Christmaswish wrote:
daisyduck352 wrote:Thought the game STUNK! It's everything thing everyone has said about it.. Wouldn't want it even if it were FREE...

Why say such hurtful words, you humiliate not only developers but also people who liked this game. If this game is not to your taste does not mean that the game is bad. More respect for other people!

1 agree 100% with Christmaswish:
The discourtesy & impoliteness shown in this thread are disappointing. If a poster doesn't like the game, saying "why" helps; saying "stinks" or "rubbish" etc doesn't & seems just outright unkind IMHO.

(Can't we remember that a huge strength of BFG is the offering of many game types, with various difficulties, etc? "Something for everyone." )

[Post New]by Ozibird on Dec 16, 10 6:10 AM
Does anyone know where to find the last fuse or is there a walkthrough for this game thanks

[Post New]by jewsecretdev on Dec 16, 10 6:23 AM
Ozibird wrote:Does anyone know where to find the last fuse or is there a walkthrough for this game thanks

Hello Ozibird
Yes of course I already answered you in PM.
All the Best

Edited on 12/16/2010 at 6:24:37 AM PST

catlady4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by catlady4 on Dec 17, 10 5:59 AM
Terrible game-froze once and then items are too darn small- awful and unappealing

diggermonty
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by diggermonty on Dec 17, 10 9:29 PM
One of the few games that everybody dislikes.
What a mess!
Crummy graphics.
Poorly designed **** scenes.
Glad i tried the demo. Gave up after 40 minutes. I really tried to give the game a chance. But it was not challenging, just frustrating. What were the developers thinking?
A stinker!

[Post New]by momgamer2009 on Dec 18, 10 4:06 AM
Not perfect but good graphics
Interesting story,no technical problems on (Win7 64-bit)
Good game for one day

MaryD1215
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MaryD1215 on Dec 24, 10 5:08 AM
This is one of the worst games I've played in a long time. Used more hints in one scene than I usually use in a whole game. I did find the last fuse for me WAY up at the top but things were too hard to find. When I finally decided to just give up I couldn't get out of the game. Ugh.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Dec 28, 10 4:47 PM
The graphics are fair. The gameplay is HOG with interactive HOG and some minigames. Objects were small and hard to see. DIdn't find any that were too dark though. The storyline is interesting.

This game is a B-.

[Post New]by vovgame on Dec 29, 10 2:36 AM
Not easy gameplay. But I like hard HOG games- like this one!

Edited on 12/29/2010 at 2:38:12 AM PST

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on Jan 11, 11 7:11 PM
I read several of the posts for this one...downloaded it anyway. It had a few bugs in it at the beginning of the game: I uninstalled/reinstalled it which seemed to fix this. I really liked the fact there was no timer or points awarded. The hint system was simple and worked well. No wrong-click penalty or buzzers. Yes!! Those items ARE hard to find, but I liked that! The storyline was very basic but kind of pleasantly quaint; toward the end of the game I noticed that the background music
in the Hidden Object scenes was, to me, lovely. In one Hidden Object scene in particular at the cabin your in the room in front of the blazing fireplace and you can hear this fire crackling and burning and this music playing - I sat and listened to it
for a couple of minutes before resuming play. The sequence-repeating puzzles at the end of the game got a bit tiresome but were easy enough.
For me, because of all these things I found this game to be a very enjoyable game.

badger

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Jan 16, 11 5:48 AM
wow, my eyes hurt,,and that is after just getting brand new glasses. I think that is the basis of my trashing this game from my computer. I mean, it looks pretty and all, it was well drawn/painted whatever..but it is impossible to find anything. While I was squinting the music was really redundant. I read what was written here and tha't it...no buy, goodbye.
Where are the good games? Where have they gone? I'm going to other sites more and more for good games, What is happening at BFG? They are going to lose theri market share.
Chris

catnip5
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by catnip5 on Feb 21, 11 11:57 AM
I'm disappointed as this is another one of those 'sticky' games where the cursor slowly wanders all over the screen and everything takes so long to change. It looked promising. Dang!

Go to: