Can anyone pls tell me how to get the moonstone?

[Post New]by castchic on Jul 23, 12 7:47 PM
Caroline2011 wrote:I am totally stuck at the small glittering pool next to the waterfall. I tried many times to place the purple gemstone on the identation of the stone BUT nothing happened. Did i miss something? Pls help!

Re:Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by christamom on Aug 27, 12 5:05 AM
I cannot get the insense into the burner. I've been trying forever! Very frustrating, can someone help me please! I can't go on until ive done this

HELP!!!! Issues with Awakening: Moonfell Wood

[Post New]by Brantley789 on Sep 5, 12 10:51 AM
I played the trial versions of the Awakening games, and loved them, so I purchased the Awakening: The Dreamless Castle and Moonfell Wood games. The Dreamless Castle works perfectly, but the issue I am having with Moonfell Wood is that it will not fit inside my monitor screen, also when I click on the correct items to be found in the hidden object portion of the game it does nothing (of the words that I can see because they do not fit in my screen). How do I rectify this issue?

P.S.
The trial version I played of all the Awakening games had no issues what so ever.

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 10:56:47 AM PST

[Post New]by shmissy on Sep 12, 12 2:17 AM
MsChickapea wrote:Hello, this is my first time here and I'm stuck with Awakening. I can't get past the Squirrel in the tree.

[Post New]by shmissy on Sep 12, 12 2:20 AM
shmissy wrote:
MsChickapea wrote:Hello, this is my first time here and I'm stuck with Awakening. I can't get past the Squirrel in the tree.
I cant get to see behind water fall help

[Post New]by shmissy on Sep 12, 12 2:22 AM
Can someone help me get behind the waterfall. I am not very far into the game and seeing as I paid for it I would like to play for it. Please read and help..

[Post New]by jgrammer on Sep 21, 12 7:09 PM
I have tried all of the stated suggestions for getting the keystone on the rock even turning my iphone off and back on and re-launching the game and still nothing works. I am getting frustrated that there does not seem to be an update to fix this in the game. I am open to other suggestions but the game will not progress until i get the keystone on the rock.

[Post New]by jjsfire on Sep 26, 12 5:37 PM
Ok I have got to the place where you have to get the cat a fish and knock down the lantern. The stick I collected by the troll is no longer in my inventory. How do I get it back. I am stuck and cannot move forward.

Please help I have gone over blog and the step by step and nothing.

Edited on 09/26/2012 at 5:38:16 PM PST

[Post New]by angiesteinbach on Oct 3, 12 6:31 PM
Hi. This is my first time in a forum. I am trying to light the brassiers in the root tunnel. my little dragon got two of them lit. but i can find anything to light the others. Any ideas on this?

[Post New]by Suzie_Q79 on Oct 6, 12 1:24 PM
I am confused I have tried to get the oil lamp down with the long pole about 100 times. I am not using the burnt stick I am using the long pole it keeps telling me that didn't work or maybe I should try something else. Is there a special way to do this or a special spot to hit it? There is no where else I pcan go till I oget this down. HELP???????????????

[Post New]by Clooomoooo on Oct 27, 12 12:49 AM
How do you get bait to catch some fish

[Post New]by shmissy on Nov 17, 12 6:30 PM
feed the squirell on the nuts you pick through the game, you will have to go further to find nuts while you go through the game. When you have them all go back to the squirell

[Post New]by cable1234 on Nov 19, 12 10:12 AM
stuck on collecting oil from the tree and the bee hive

[Post New]by Rebeccal31 on Feb 7, 13 3:50 AM
HELP, I cannot put the incense into the burner, tried every angle and held it there... Tried everything I've seen in the forum so far, suggestions please???

[Post New]by Rebeccal31 on Feb 7, 13 3:53 AM
Finally did it, u have to place it to the left of the lantern!!!

[Post New]by Wendycwl on Apr 22, 13 8:23 PM
Hello I am stuck in the area were the keystone crystal goes it won't go into the rock is there a trick to getting it to stick to it?

[Post New]by Sciencefreak1357 on May 15, 13 12:12 PM
I'm stuck at the bee hive. I keep trying to get the incense into the sensor, but it keeps telling me to try it a different way. I'm on my iPad. It's pretty frustrating.

[Post New]by luckyme2day on Dec 29, 13 8:36 AM
cmcating wrote:I didn't see a forum for technical issues, so I'm posting this here.

I like the looks of this game, but I cannot see everything on the screen that I'm supposed to be looking for. I tried to unclick full screen but I get a message that my system won't support it. Things are cut off, I can barely click on menu.

[Post New]by Sparkle52 on Mar 10, 14 12:43 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hi ngibsoncpc,

Welcome to the pond!

Have you placed the incense in the incense holder?

I was going a little nuts trying to light it until I realized I had not actually placed the smokey incense in the holder

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Go to: