LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 31, 09 8:38 AM
laketara wrote:Oh my gosh, LizzieK, Thank you so much. I didn't think I would ever get out of the Hall of Records!!!!!!!!
Hi laketara. You're welcome. I'm glad you made it through. It's no fun to be stuck in a game. Good luck with the rest of the game.

Help with War of 1812

[Post New]by FAIRYQUEEN1 on Feb 14, 09 1:05 PM
I feel so stupid - I can't figure out what to do with the clock that says the War of 1812 is the right time.....got all of the others, but not that

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Help with War of 1812

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 14, 09 1:07 PM
FAIRYQUEEN1 wrote:I feel so stupid - I can't figure out what to do with the clock that says the War of 1812 is the right time.....got all of the others, but not that
1812 in 6:12 on the clock. Good luck!

[Post New]by gdunkl9 on Feb 19, 09 12:14 PM
gdukl9 having problem getting bees to follow watermelon. I moved watermelon slowly around on beehive but no luck in following watermelon back to ground.... what up with that?

Edited on 02/19/2009 at 12:15:32 PM PST

[Post New]by gdunkl9 on Feb 19, 09 12:18 PM
gdunkl9 having problem getting bees to follow watermelon. I moved watermelon slowly around on beehive but no luck in following watermelon back to ground.... what up with that?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 20, 09 4:42 AM
gdunkl9 wrote:gdunkl9 having problem getting bees to follow watermelon. I moved watermelon slowly around on beehive but no luck in following watermelon back to ground.... what up with that?

Hi gdunkl9- welcome to the forums!

Once the bees come out of the hive after the watermelon, watch them as you move the watermelon. If they start getting farther away from the watermelon, you are moving too fast.

If you need additional help- please check the Robinson Crusoe forum.

4freedom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 4freedom on Mar 2, 09 2:01 PM
Boy oh Boy The walkthrough gave me some hints about finding the blueprint and the safety key . now I'm nervous about doing it !!!!!Here I Go

wargy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by wargy on Mar 2, 09 6:15 PM
What kind of game is this? Is it similar to Madame Fate?

AGBT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by AGBT on Mar 2, 09 9:07 PM
Annietano wrote:Hi all....I'm having trouble at the Mayan Dig Site. The walkthrough says in order to get the Red Diamond, I need to use the box cutters to open the bag in the lower right of the dig area. Uh....what bag?? I see a flashlight, but no bag. Have I been at these HO games for so long that I am now NOT seeing things?? :-)

AGBT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by AGBT on Mar 2, 09 9:09 PM
I am also having trouble with finding the so called sand bag at the bottom of the right side of the dig site. I can't move on untill I do. Any sugesstions?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 3, 09 12:02 AM
AGBT wrote:I am also having trouble with finding the so called sand bag at the bottom of the right side of the dig site. I can't move on untill I do. Any sugesstions?

Hi AGBT- welcome to the forums!

Use the brush on the dig site to reveal the bag. Then use the knife to cut it open.

[Post New]by inger65 on Mar 21, 09 6:17 AM
Where do I find the anvil in "former site of Masonic tempel?"

I have found one but cant find the last one, plz if you know post it here plz.

[Post New]by Sterlin518 on May 1, 09 11:42 AM
buffyg wrote:ok i must be really dumb i cant figure the order on the dial in the tomb

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 87654 on May 13, 09 4:49 AM
LucyMarie wrote:Good game. I was able to solve all the puzzles on my own--funny thing? The one puzzle I wanted help with there was none (cannon). But like someone else said on another puzzle--the game gave the answer!!

My only thing was that Susan is a destructive son of a gun. OMGosh, she is burning and breaking (and stealing) her way through this whole game. What a silly, silly girl.

Thanks for the entertainment on a snowed in Sunday!

[Post New]by e7hat95 on May 15, 09 9:14 AM
hello, can someone help me. I am stuck in the tomb!! I have the blue stone in the thing at the bottom but i can't figure out which item on the 3 circles go where. Please help me! patty

[Post New]by trekinbabe007 on May 22, 09 7:49 PM
ginaferrari wrote:I can't run this game--keep getting an access violation. I have run scores of other BF games without difficulty, and I've already done everything suggested to address the access violation error. Has anyone else had trouble with only this game? And it sounds like the kind of game I'd probably buy, so I'm disappointed.

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re: Souvenir Shop

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Jun 6, 09 1:50 PM
Can some one please tell me how to "rotate" the calendar pieces. I can click on them to bring to the calendar but cannot rotate - right click and they fly back. Thanks!

woolfood
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by woolfood on Jul 2, 09 5:25 AM
Stuck ones in the Mayan Tulum, but find way out in this forum, thank's a lot

[Post New]by bobwhite on Aug 3, 09 12:43 PM
i cant download the game on vista, i get a (fatal error) message

sassybee
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by sassybee on Sep 12, 09 6:14 PM
prpldva wrote:
louroche wrote:Does anyone know how to put the Mayan Calendar together................I've only got one and that was purely accidental.....Please help
Thanks
Louroche

Doublecheck the one that is on the map- if you can move it, it's not in the right spot. Rotate it around slowly and it will "catch" and you will see sparkles. Then you can do another piece.

I'm fixing to stomp on this game or ask BFG for my game club credit back.

There are not any sparkles anywhere nor will the mouse pointer (mostly) let go of the calendar pieces at all, anywhere. However my mouse will pause at certain spots, the pointer is no longer directly holding onto the piece but the piece is still small and not snapped into the spot. If I move the pointer to try to click it in place, the piece goes back to the side boxes or reattaches itself to the pointer again. There are no sparkles.

I've looked at a lot of sites that also have walkthru's and I've tried everything for two days to get pieces on the calendar. My mouse just won't let go, much less put them down and pick them back up. One site said to double-click the pieces to snap them in place. That doesn't work either. There are also not any "white outlines" as another site suggested.

Maybe I am not understanding "Rotate". The pieces, themselves, on my game, do not rotate but a person can of course move the pieces around the edges of the calendar to try to line them up (rotating around the calendar edges). Is that what you mean?

As the person quoted above said, one piece went in by accident; this happened to me on my very first time and I wasn't even trying yet. I was just looking at the design on the piece. But what was weird was that the piece did not line up with the calendar. It attached itself way out to the very edge of the square frame. I quit the game after an hour of frustration from trying to place any more pieces. When I came back the piece was now aligned with the calendar edge as it should have been, but in a different spot. This happens each time I quit and come back. The piece that's on the calendar moves its position.

Now I know some games are tricky or that I can miss the obvious. But do I have a glitch here in the game or in my head? Where are the sparkles, the outlines? Why doesn't the double clicking work, the mouse let go, or , oh heck, my frustration is boiling over.

Go to: