LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Apr 20, 12 2:25 PM
I played for a full hour. It took a while to figure out the little icons for switching and turning pieces around. The graphics are rather fake -- i.e. too gross and not well defined so it is hard to find thems in the Hidden Object pat. With the puzzles it just takes time. Not a bad game at all. I'm not sure why so many didn't like it other than 1) the pointer was sloppy and did not always quickly reclick and 2)lack of detail made it rather cartoonish....still it was a good game.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 22, 13 10:24 AM
never played an HDo game before and not sure I'll play another. glad there was a skip button and I used my free game on it.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 3:39 PM
I enjoy all hdo games. I enjoy hidden object games without adventure which is what this game is about. I also enjoy timed, rather than relaxed mode. This is the best of the hdo games.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 14, 14 7:18 PM
I really like this game. I like all the HdO games even if that means I have only half a brain as one reviewer rudely posted a few years ago. And I am amazed at all the reviews that give the message that nobody likes this game when there are several positive reviews right there. Don't our reviews count? And why do people not even demo the game once they read some negative reviews? The demo is FREE - why not try it out for yourself? I've hated some games that get glowing reviews and loved some games that most fishies loathe.

Some of the comments here were very rude.

Thank you for offering this game and also for the new HdO game from a few days ago. You've got a fan here.

I especially like this gem because it's about one of my favorite books. I think the pictures are just great.

And it's a lizard, not a turtle. Trust me. Lizards are my thing. I LOVE lizards. I studied lizards. It looks like genus Sceloporus, commonly known as a blue-belly. You can tell it's a lizard because it doesn't have a shell. Turtles have shells. Lizards don't. Easy peasy.

This is my fourth HdO game and I have enjoyed every one of them.

Collecting hints is a snap - just look for a star. They aren't difficult to find.
Puzzles are interesting and not very hard. I'm not good at puzzles so I like this feature.
There is a magnifying glass and when you use it you can move the screen around to find all the areas. I did not get nauseous and I am very sensitive to things that make people nauseous. If a game is jerky I get sick.

Good grief. A lizard.

Good game, lots of fun, colorful, I couldn't be happier.

Happy gaming!!

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 7:13:12 AM PST

Go to: