Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

Re:Post any Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls technical issues here only

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jul 29, 11 11:48 AM
amj0963 wrote:hi koalanut,

the funny thing is that it works fine on my windows 7 laptop but not on my vista desktop

i am so wanting them to fix it so i can play it on my desktop.

Vista laptop is what I am trying to play it on. Still no fix I see

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Post any Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls technical issues here only

[Post New]by tj1147 on Aug 16, 11 6:48 AM
Oh, how I want to try/buy this game! I cannot even get past the sign in page...same issues as others with this problem - slow or creeping cursor, cannot click on exit to leave the page...have to click the "window" icon on my keyboard then close game from there as C-A-D doesn't even work. I've tried downloading it twice - a few weeks apart but it still won't work. No response from Dr. Felix...is he on vacation? Customer support is very nice, but cannot help me with these types of issues. I have not yet bought the game but if it is "repaired" I most likely will if I can try the demo. I have another game I am patiently (not!) waiting on to see if the same type of problems have been fixed or a rebuild of the game offered.

javawoman2
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Chapter 4, paper under door -

[Post New]by javawoman2 on Aug 26, 11 4:21 PM
I got to the door, clicked on the pick and paper. I have no idea where the paper went to. So I can't slide it under the door.

Help? what happens now?

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

Chapter 2, Screen 15 - Domino

[Post New]by imakeitso on Sep 29, 11 8:04 AM
I can't collect the domino in the cargo area of the plane. I've used so many hints to verify where it should be, and I see what looks to be a domino, although the walk through says it's a glove.

Either way, I can't progress in the game until i can pick up the domino!!!

AmberKB
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by AmberKB on Oct 20, 11 2:42 PM
I can't even get into the game. It's WAY too slow. I mean, COME ON. Jerky cursor. Looks like they STILL haven't fixed it.

SueDee67
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by SueDee67 on Jun 11, 12 11:09 AM
My problem is the game froze on me in the Nepal area. No problem until I bought the game. I am so tired of this. It's done it twice now. I just want my momey back.

It's an ok game, but not worth all this trouble.

[Post New]by walleye7 on Sep 10, 12 8:05 AM
i want a refund i can not play further hammer and nail problem

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 10, 12 10:26 AM
Hi walleye7,

If your game is giving you trouble, then I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps will be happy to help in anyway they can with your purchase. Just click the green envelope to the right, or click the link below for more information on how to get in contact with them:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

best,

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by ironhorsejockey on Nov 24, 12 1:43 PM
Got to play pretty far along and was working on getting another skull. When I get to the swamp and try to nail down the boards down with a hammer the game freezes and I get an error access code every time

Glitch at the end of the game

[Post New]by MissTam5 on Apr 9, 13 8:03 PM
I have a problem that I don't see anyone else having. Books used to finish the last puzzle DISAPPEARED. I collected all of the books except the last one and I put them on the shelf. Then I went on to solve the seek and find in the other room and got the last book. When I went back to add the last book to the shelf, all of the other books had disappeared. They are not in my inventory, did not go back to where I found them and they are not on the shelf where I put them. I'm just completely stuck now. I exited the game and re-started. No change. Any ideas?

blueteal44
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by blueteal44 on Jul 21, 14 10:21 PM
I can't even get the game to load to play only downloaded the demo to try it out but now won't even bother with it and will just delete it especially seeing all the probs it seems to have.

Go to: