TGT: Syberia ... Wow!!!

Re:TGT: Syberia ... Wow!!!

[Post New]by sellerschic on Apr 8, 09 11:29 PM
Please tell me how to get the train out of the university train station,i've tried everything and what abiut those cookoo birds what's with them?

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Apr 11, 09 12:40 AM
Getting the train out of the station is a multiple step process. You need to distract the cookoo birds so that you can climb that ladder. Best way to distract them is with food. Have you looked in the library to find out what they eat.

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on May 5, 09 2:39 PM
GeeBee wrote:So I'm assuming, Elk, you think it's a good game....I never played any of them and always hesitate when I can't demo it first. Wish I knew more about it.

IWin.com has a 1 hour demo. Most games actually do but not on BFG. If you Google the game name + demo, you can usually find one for most large-file games. I really don't understand why BFG can't do it as well.

[Post New]by mrsmb11 on Jun 23, 09 2:07 PM
is anyone on here that could answer a question from me I just stated playing syberia 2 and I am having some very idiotic problem

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 23, 09 2:09 PM
This is the Syberia I forum. Ask any question in Syberia II.

[Post New]by mrsmb11 on Jun 23, 09 2:39 PM
yeah I know but I have a beginner question

[Post New]by colivac on Dec 4, 09 6:24 PM
Hi all i am new[ish] to BFG can anyone help me with Syberia how in the name of the wee man what do I need to do to get out of the hotel.

Thanks
Colivac

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Dec 4, 09 8:50 PM
Hello there, & welcome to the forums! Have you been upstairs? If so, remember to check out the paper on the table beside Kate's bed. You need to make a phone call. Also, be sure to talk to the clerk, & check out your surroundings. I was so lost when I started this game! It was my first Large File Adventure. Now I love them. Hope this helps, & happy gaming!

Kate

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Apr 18, 10 2:40 PM
deleted - newbie in wrong forum

Edited on 04/18/2010 at 2:42:25 PM PST

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Apr 18, 10 3:14 PM
I am still playing Syberia and I love it. However, I have to admit I have had to use the walkthrough. It's been a long time since I have played an adventure game.

[Post New]by SassyBrat4 on May 6, 10 2:20 PM
shindy77 wrote:I downloaded Syberia last night and played several hours, and so far everything is running smoothly. I have Vista and it's not causing any problems with the game, although I did make sure my video and sound drivers were completely updated before I attempted to download or play it. Just a precaution.

I am enjoying the game so far and don't find it "dark and gloomy" as others have mentioned; on the contrary, I think the scenery is rather beautiful and the cut scenes are nice.

Right now I am stuck on how to draw the mammoth for Momo. He already gave me the paper and pencil, but presumably I have to find the cave to do it and I don't know where to find the cave. Help, anyone?

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on May 6, 10 2:36 PM
If memory serves, you don't need to find the cave, you just need to find a further corner of the room that has a mammoth carving and trace it. If you are still having trouble, send me a PM.

[Post New]by brit792975 on Aug 14, 10 3:24 PM
Hello! I need some help with the steam. I have tried SEVERAL times to get the steam going but I cant. I only see the chess board but no men. Is there a trigger for the men to appear? I have a walk-through but I still cannot get the men to appear therefore there's no steam. I'm very frustrated!!! Could this be a glitch? I have collected all the ingredients, called the hotel, tried to make a drink without it (of course she didnt like it), retraced my steps, and talked to the receptionist again. Nothing is working.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 16, 10 3:47 AM
Isn't there a valve of some sort on / near the back wall?

dalesville
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dalesville on Feb 1, 12 3:49 AM
I love Syberia II, but now I am totally stuck! missed opportunety to put glass Mammoth in telescope when it was wide open. now it is slightly closed and game wont let me put glass mammoth there thus i can't get into the other grphic where i can get candle,and journal. i can't go any farther in game. i have already started game twice and wont do it again. it took me a long time to get where i am now. Please, please someone help.

Kelili
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Kelili on Feb 1, 12 6:26 AM
Dalesville

Have you tried pressing the leaves to reopen them?
Try pressing them in the opposite order, Right, Top, Left, Bottom.
Hope this works!

dalesville
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dalesville on Feb 1, 12 10:30 AM
Nope, doesnt work! I even went thro the game all over again, and when got to telescope I got the glass mammoth in telescope, but had to run off to feed dogs, when i got back, the damn thing was closed and glass mammoth was not in telescope. i tried to go backwards as u suggested, but to no avail. i got frustrated and left game. When i came back, I couldn't get on, couldn't aee tabs to go back to my saved game.
This is so frustrating. It has been a fabulous game until now. It is totally not abling me to play anymore.
What do I do???

Kelili
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Kelili on Feb 1, 12 12:20 PM
Dalesville
If your game has frozen maybe you can try uninstalling and reinstalling it.
If reinstalling doesn't work contact customer support.
I wish I could be of more help. Good luck.

dalesville
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dalesville on Feb 1, 12 2:09 PM
ty, I HAVE uninstalled and installed, didn't work, and can u believe it, I can't get on customer support either. I guess I am not meant to play this game, and I can't even get my money back..sigh!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 12:12 PM
Awesome game, thorouhly enjoyed it and will no doubt play it again....

Go to: