Welcome to Syberia II forum

321sierra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by 321sierra on Sep 14, 10 5:13 PM
hi bill80 please hurry and tell me how you got candy, i am fairly new to these forums and can't seem to find replys to my questions so i would be eternally grateful if you have an answer for me. thanks

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 22, 10 1:26 AM
Can't finish the first one, 1st black screen after cuckoo's egg, 2nd game froze at the very same place, so "green enveloppe" gave me a third clue to solve this problem, this will take a long time so I will play the second in between. If the story, music, voices, graphics are as great as in the first one, that's going to be hours of pure pleasure.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 22, 10 1:46 AM
321sierra wrote:hi bill80 please hurry and tell me how you got candy, i am fairly new to these forums and can't seem to find replys to my questions so i would be eternally grateful if you have an answer for me. thanks
I sent you a message (PM)

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 22, 10 3:53 AM
Poutoule wrote:Can't finish the first one, 1st black screen after cuckoo's egg, 2nd game froze at the very same place, so "green enveloppe" gave me a third clue to solve this problem, this will take a long time so I will play the second in between. If the story, music, voices, graphics are as great as in the first one, that's going to be hours of pure pleasure.
I've posted how to fix the black screen in the Syberia I forum. You need to update direct x9.

Fixing the crash at the cuckoo's egg (incomplete Direct X9) -

DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer - dxwebsetup.exe (Microsoft website).
Currently version 9.29 (June 2010).

Edited on 09/22/2010 at 4:08:50 AM PST

MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Sep 30, 10 5:46 AM
I am pleased to be back....having thoroughly enjoyed and finished Syberia1(?)... delighted a Syberia two, more delighted BF did not charge me for it.

It is to me a super game...akin being in a film (movie in USA) Opening S11 I almost feel freezing of the cold cold weather and snow. My thanks and admiration to the programmers.

pss. A lil walkthru would not go amiss

MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Sep 30, 10 5:50 AM
Momhart wrote:Yet ANOTHER game with no trial. I won't buy a game unless I can try it.

Hey! Take our (players) word for it, Its a great game...keeps senile demtia at bay that is for sure

it took me two entire days to download....Now big very happy sigh I am off on the train

good gaming to all

MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Sep 30, 10 5:50 AM
Momhart wrote:Yet ANOTHER game with no trial. I won't buy a game unless I can try it.

Hey! Take our (players) word for it, Its a great game...keeps senile demtia at bay that is for sure

it took me two entire days to download....Now big very happy sigh I am off on the train

good gaming to all

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 30, 10 6:51 AM
MIGHTYMIDGE wrote:

So google for it. MaGtRo's is the best.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Sep 30, 10 3:36 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
MIGHTYMIDGE wrote:

So google for it. MaGtRo's is the best.

There is also a walkthrough @ IWin games...

favored
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by favored on Nov 1, 10 9:09 PM
im having problems passing the broken coal machine, whats next

[Post New]by out_2_lunch on Nov 9, 10 2:23 PM
I am curious about the controls on this game. What do you have to use mouse or keyboard?? Thanks for reply

need help

[Post New]by kouroulou on Dec 5, 10 3:40 PM
how do I fill up the empty flask in Syberia II? i cannot attache it to the bone hook.

AZbratnNY
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum/

[Post New]by AZbratnNY on Jan 23, 11 4:54 AM
Help Is there a walk through for this game..need some guideness..this is the first LGF tks so much...

[Post New]by halloween1953 on Feb 10, 11 9:57 AM
Help! I can't get started, I'am at the begining at the hotel and I can't go any where
I cant even save the key, and there is no menu if I want to leave the game I have to shut down my puter.

[Post New]by BF_Fanatic on Feb 14, 11 5:58 PM
I have just finished Syberia II. Absolutely fantastic! Loved every minute of it and am only sad because its over! Is there going to be another game like this please?!!

[Post New]by BF_Fanatic on Feb 14, 11 6:05 PM
To halloween1953 - you have to right click to access the menu/inventory/ dialogue book etc. If you picked up the key it is automatically saved. Right click, and click on it when the inventory appears and it will appear in the bottom left hand corner. If you move your cursor to the key hole and click it will insert into the keyhole. It does take a bit of getting used to but well worth it. Enjoy

Edited on 02/14/2011 at 6:11:57 PM PST

[Post New]by BF_Fanatic on Feb 14, 11 6:08 PM
AZbratnNY: there is an excellent walkthru on (removed by moderator) for both Syberia games. It helped me a lot! ;D

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 9:36:33 AM PST

[Post New]by Giapetu on Mar 21, 11 10:26 AM
I have a question about placing the mammoth disk in the window. i already messed with the apperature opening and now the disk won't fit. It won't let me reset with the candles on the bottom floor. what 2 do?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 21, 11 11:38 AM
Have you tried right-click on the closed aperture?

time4tea
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by time4tea on Mar 21, 11 5:04 PM
OK mighty fishies,
I've watched everyone rave about Syberia for a long time, and have finally decided to take the plunge, after all the MCFs and best IHOG/adventures.
So............ If I really love it, I guess I'd definitely buy the other one (but if not, is #2 way better than #1? In which case I'd start there. Already noticed someone post that you can go straight to 2 and still be OK.
Does this compare at all to Dracula Origin (that's the only other untested LF game I've ever bought. It was compelling, even if the story lagged sometimes)
Such a delicious problem.............how to spend my credits!
Help?

Go to: