cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Re:Post any Mountain Crime: Requital technical issues here only

[Post New]by cll1950 on Dec 12, 11 10:09 AM
My problem is different. I can't even start thr game, as the text is a mess. It is so broken up in pieces that I can't even tell what language it's in. Does anyone else have this problem?

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Dec 12, 11 10:13 AM
smalls72 wrote:Does anyone know if they got mountain crime:requital fixed yet?

Hey Smalls72--bfgHondo posted an edited message just 14 minutes b4 yours--I sincerely doubt that there'd be a change in status of the game that soon.

Hey bfgHondo--Thanks for the update--this is disappointing, but I know you folks are working on it. Can't wait for the fix!

Regards, elldee

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Dec 12, 11 10:14 AM
I haven't had this problem. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that resolves the problem?

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 12, 11 10:19 AM
Count me in - I DID NOT download the demo - I DLed the game and reached a certain point in the game and then was told that the demo was over. Any word on a fix?

lindimae
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lindimae on Dec 12, 11 10:21 AM
Hi, Same problem as everyone else,find Katherine dead then told to buy the game which I had and now nothing but to quit till the super powers fix the game. I have every faith in them.

[Post New]by awolfe7 on Dec 12, 11 10:21 AM
I had the same problem, deleted it and re-loaded and it's working fine!!

lopie65
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lopie65 on Dec 12, 11 10:25 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:I bought the game and than I get a message your trial is over. Can't go on. So I must start over?

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Dec 12, 11 10:25 AM
I am reinstalling this game as I write this and it iis taking the usual amount f time instead of the really quick download like the first three times so I can only HOPE that this is the full game

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 12, 11 10:25 AM
Hi fishies,

I've got great news! We've just released an update for this game that includes the full version. We apologize for the trouble. For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for Mountain Crime: Requital! December 12, 2011

To monitor any technical issues that are specific to the newest build, we will now be locking this thread. Please feel free to post any issues that you continue to experience in the new 'Tech Issues' thread.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 10:31:34 AM PST

Go to: