ROBINSON CRUSOE

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Re:ROBINSON CRUSOE

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jan 29, 09 7:30 PM
One additional message. The correct objects DO "lock in place." That is, when a correct object is placed on the pedestal, it goes all the way down, or as far as it can. If you are having a problem, then remove an object, find others beginning with the same first letter until you get one that does not merely lightly set down, but instead moves the pedestal down quite a bit. I hope that explanation helps.

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 11:51:06 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 29, 09 10:07 PM
And the "dancer" is a B for ballerina. Some of them are obvious but some have alternate words with different letters.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jan 30, 09 11:51 AM
Yes! The tombstone is "G" for grave marker!

hobokin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by hobokin on Feb 1, 09 5:26 AM
i got the worn, rope and hook, but for some reason the hook shows up first in inventory and when i click on it the rope appears and i try to put the hook on rope and cant. also can't just click on the rope or worm. is this a glitch?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 1, 09 6:05 AM
hobokin wrote:i got the worn, rope and hook, but for some reason the hook shows up first in inventory and when i click on it the rope appears and i try to put the hook on rope and cant. also can't just click on the rope or worm. is this a glitch?
There are ornate arrows on either side of the inventory item. These arrows allow you to get to the other items in your inventory. Good luck!

[Post New]by gondor768 on Feb 2, 09 12:32 PM
In "Farmer in Trouble" I found the piece of paper for the last part of the map and I have a piece of coal in my inventory. Have rubbed the coal on the paper, can't seem to find anything else to work with, so how do I do this?? Please help.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 2, 09 1:39 PM
welcome to the pond!

Click the map so that it opens up into a jagged rectangle. Get the coal, and while holding your mouse button down, rub it all over the map. You should start seeing gray or black streaks if you are rubbing correctly. Rub every bit of the map once or twice.

[Post New]by tnette13 on Feb 2, 09 2:45 PM
Can anyone tell me where the 3rd 'nut' is in "The Dark Swamp"? I've started it over 3 times & can't find the last nut anywhere. The hint shows it somewhere around hat on skeleton - can't find it!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 2, 09 2:53 PM
tnette13 wrote:Can anyone tell me where the 3rd 'nut' is in "The Dark Swamp"? I've started it over 3 times & can't find the last nut anywhere. The hint shows it somewhere around hat on skeleton - can't find it!!!
It is behind the hat of the swinging skeleton. You have to swing him out of the way long enough to grab the nut that is behind his hat. Good luck!

[Post New]by tnette13 on Feb 2, 09 2:57 PM
I thought it might be but couldn't see it. Thanks a bunch LizzieK!

[Post New]by deletequeen on Feb 3, 09 9:49 PM
use the match with the torch to light the match then the dynamite. Good luck.

[Post New]by pepitared on Feb 3, 09 10:32 PM
HORRIBLE!!!! HUGE waste of time and money. It was so easy and the graphics are cheesy. What a huge dissappointment....I cant even say enough how stupid and horrible the game was. I can not believe it said it was #1 seller....maybe in the age range of 5 to 7

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 4, 09 6:13 AM
Welcome to the pond! it takes all kinds I suppose.

[Post New]by gemini36 on Feb 4, 09 7:55 AM
need help with the jolly roger tiles, I have moved them every which way and still can't get it

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 4, 09 8:55 AM
gemini36 wrote:need help with the jolly roger tiles, I have moved them every which way and still can't get it

Welcome to the pond! The way I solve this one is to start with the crossed bones at the bottom. In this case one of those bones appears to be a rolling pin and the other a carrot (Is that a reference to Capt Cook? or possibly to Capt Cleaver from Puzzle Pirates?). The three tiles in the middle are a head, and the top ones are the hat. If you google "gamezebo robinson crusoe tips" the first link is a walk through. Then on that walkthrough page scroll down to the section for "JOLLY ROGERS-BLUE ITEM-TREASURES" and you will see a screen shot. If you click on the small screen shot you can see a nice large one that should make it much easier for you to solve.

[Post New]by kitchentwitch1 on Feb 4, 09 4:31 PM
Anyone make it to the caves on the island and make it past the spot where you need to find a dinasours egg? I can't get past that part and it's driving me crazy!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 4, 09 4:35 PM
The dragon's egg? Find the spear head (on the left). click on it in your inventory to pick it up, then click on the empty sandy areas to dig. You should see a hand when you are over the right spot to click. One of the sandy areas has the dragon egg.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Feb 4, 09 4:47 PM
Robinson Crusoe is the best game since RTR...IMO

[Post New]by elvatomalo on Feb 4, 09 4:59 PM
pepitared wrote:HORRIBLE!!!! HUGE waste of time and money. It was so easy and the graphics are cheesy. What a huge dissappointment....I cant even say enough how stupid and horrible the game was. I can not believe it said it was #1 seller....maybe in the age range of 5 to 7

[Post New]by elvatomalo on Feb 4, 09 5:02 PM
You probably couldn't best the game and that makes you mad! Good game, but only for smart, patient (must be good looking, also) with a good eyes, player.
Sorry bud, you are out numbered. el vato malo

Go to: