errias
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum

[Post New]by errias on Mar 13, 10 12:46 PM
Like everyone else, i love this game, everything about it. about the honey comb and the bees. click on the watermelon piece at the bottom. it will go into your inventory then put it on the bees they will follow you go back down slowly to the other piece of watermelon.

silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

[Post New]by silkywings on Apr 19, 10 7:33 PM
I am about halfway through I think (in the village). I really like this game. I have skipped a couple of mini-games because after 30-40 minutes I just give up and give in. But the game is super and I plow on. Beautiful graphics/artwork.

Leonarrdo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Leonarrdo on May 10, 10 7:21 AM
Hello everyone ! Adventures of Robinson Crusoe II is coming ... It should be better than first, here is the trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2zKQSx7mk&playnext_from=TL&videos=i1LwdJf-bgM

[Post New]by happygrams18 on May 11, 10 9:59 AM
This has to be one of the best of hidden object games. I don't say that lightly. It is a great game. For me, it was a challenging game and I have had to start over on a particular chapter as I would run out of time.

I have truly enjoyed this game from the music to the interaction between objects. Wait until you see the guitar and the chicken, the beehive and something sweet, the crystal ball...yeah I got stumped and that is one of the chapters I had to do over. You will like the items you have to make swing. Just lots of surprises as you play this game.

This game has everything in it!! You will not regret getting this game and you will have hours ....if you are like me...to play this game and solve it. I think I am about at the end.

I have noticed that when you do go back to start the chapter over that you still have to find SOME of the same objects, but there are also many new ones to find and have interaction with.

This game is one you will want to play again and again. I recommend the game and it puts the happy in "happygrams".

[Post New]by SunEliza on May 21, 10 1:11 AM
The game is charming, especially liked the puzzle with bottles of milk.

[Post New]by grammabucky on May 23, 10 10:05 AM
I hate to say this, but I just downloaded the game, and can't figure out how to get in the first building. I fed the owl, new rodents show up, and I can't figure out what the password is. I am sure I'll do fine once I get started, so can someone help?!

KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KC_Granny on May 23, 10 11:23 PM
I'm with you grammabucky....can't figure out what to do on the first screen. And - I can't figure out how to change to untimed mode. any help?

Re:feather/sneeze

[Post New]by gingrich on May 24, 10 7:18 PM
i've found the feather, she sneezes and hits the green sparkling target but nothing happens, trying to get the half coconut. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by sondralynn on May 25, 10 11:37 AM
I keep getting stuck at the cemetary where the female pirate is using the shovel to throw the anchor. I see the anchor flying over but I don't know how to get it. Any advice?

[Post New]by hector17 on May 30, 10 10:00 AM
I can't figure out how to 'distract' the guy tied to the rocket with the peg leg. I ring the bell, he looks away but then what? And where does the file go? Very frustrating. Help

[Post New]by hector17 on May 30, 10 10:01 AM
grammabucky wrote:I hate to say this, but I just downloaded the game, and can't figure out how to get in the first building. I fed the owl, new rodents show up, and I can't figure out what the password is. I am sure I'll do fine once I get started, so can someone help?!

[Post New]by MsGordy on May 30, 10 2:29 PM
I'm Stuck! How do I distract the pirate to take his prosthesis???

[Post New]by jojo919 on May 31, 10 1:36 PM
MsGordy wrote:I'm Stuck! How do I distract the pirate to take his prosthesis???

MSJMOM
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by MSJMOM on Jun 5, 10 10:03 AM
How similar is this game to RC and the Cursed Pirates?

I just finished that one and loved it. But from reading the comments about this one and some of the questions asked in the forum, it sounds very similar with the types of puzzles, etc.....is it? It is worth try out?

Leonarrdo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Leonarrdo on Jun 6, 10 2:51 AM
MSJMOM wrote:How similar is this game to RC and the Cursed Pirates?

I just finished that one and loved it. But from reading the comments about this one and some of the questions asked in the forum, it sounds very similar with the types of puzzles, etc.....is it? It is worth try out?

It is great game .. Like the second !

Leonarrdo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Leonarrdo on Jun 6, 10 2:54 AM
Hi everyone !

jojo919 , MsGordy , hector17 , sondralynn , gingrich , grammabucky : Just pay attention, that this is the forum of the first game : Adventures of Robinson Crusoe , but all your questions are reffering to the second : Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates .

[Post New]by 6sixdogs on Jun 13, 10 12:42 PM
hector17 wrote:I can't figure out how to 'distract' the guy tied to the rocket with the peg leg. I ring the bell, he looks away but then what? And where does the file go? Very frustrating. Help
I'm having the same trouble,can anyone help?

MSG050110
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by MSG050110 on Jun 21, 10 9:12 AM
This game is so much fun to play! It is a steal for $2.99. Has a fun story line, good hidden objects and lots of interaction!

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

Re: Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum Undead Monkey

[Post New]by moonladydi on Jun 22, 10 1:02 PM
tazkat wrote:i am stucj wuth the undead monkey. i have pulled the chain & see the scicle but how the heck do ya get it?? thgere is just not enough time to click it!! so i am stuck. but i like the game. will even better when i get past this!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is the instructions to pull the chain. You actually have to click and hold your cursor on the chain while the cage lifts. After it gets all the way to the top, you can let go and grab the sickle or the stack of coins. Nasty trick putting them in the same location! Otherwise, pretty good game.

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jun 24, 10 6:56 PM
deannaturley wrote:Had the same problem with the swinging body--pass over the skeleton and you should see a hand appear click toward the middle of the belt and it will begin to swing. You will be the mushroom (behind the belt area) and nut (up behind the hat). Good Luck!

Go to: