tredzwater
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches Technical Issues

[Post New]by tredzwater on Apr 6, 13 11:35 AM
Please tell the devs that they've lost a buyer.

I really wanted to try this game but, after reading of the same problems, problems that have not been fixed as of today, I'll go give my money to some other developer...one that cares enough to put out a reasonably glitchless game.

Life's too short to waste time downloading a dog.

Aim70
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Aim70 on Apr 6, 13 2:05 PM
Chapter 23

My hunter gets stuck at the ravens on the bottom right hand side. If I get those ravens first, he doesn't get stuck, but if I do this part last, he gets stuck and I have to start over.

[Post New]by knl1971 on Apr 6, 13 2:47 PM
After level 18 the game lags, the cursor is no longer controllable, and while I liked the game I am highly disappointed. I want to finish the game but cannot do so.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 7, 13 3:11 AM
Heya Fishies,

It definitely is frustrating to experience problems with a game that you have been looking forward to.

If you have already tried all the suggestions in this thread already I would definitely recommend that you get in touch with our dedicated Tech Support Team by clicking on the green envelope and choosing Contact Us on the next page! They'll be happy to have a look at that for you!

Good luck!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 04/07/2013 at 3:12:11 AM PST

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 7, 13 5:54 PM
I am waiting to see if there will be a fix we can download for this game...I have emailed tech support and asked that very question...because if there is no fix for the cursor problem I want my club credit back.... anyone know if they are working on a fix or is this it?????

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Apr 9, 13 2:28 AM
Hi tamk42,

Thanks for your patience, we are currently working on a fix for this game but we don't have a date for a new buid yet. We don't want to leave you with a game that you can't play so please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they will find a solution for you. If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgTokoro

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 9, 13 7:01 AM
Thank you bfgTokoro for saying that a fix is being worked on. I am beginning to get quite seasick with my wandering cursor!!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 12, 13 9:15 AM
Hey Fishies,

I have some wonderful news! There's now an update for this game which will help to fix some of the issues that have cropped up.

To learn more about this update just click here.

I've created a new technical thread for this new build and will be unsticking this thread so if you have any further issues be sure to post them in that new thread here.

Thanks!!

bfgIzara

Edited on 04/12/2013 at 9:16:26 AM PST

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 13, 13 10:05 AM
Many thanks bfgizara - I'm re installing the game now. I hope the fix has cured the wandering cursor too!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 13, 13 2:15 PM
Wonderful, goeash, and I'll keep my fins crossed for you that the wandering cursor doesn't show up again in that new build!

Since that new tech thread is available (and I forgot to do it yesterday ) I'll be locking this thread. Please be sure to post any technical in the new stickied thread!

Happy swimming!

bfgIzara

Go to: