Message from the Found Team!

lynswei
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

Re:Message from the Found Team!

[Post New]by lynswei on Sep 20, 13 12:26 PM
I have spent so much money on this game, hoping against all hope that it would get better. Now I just feel like a fool. I will never purchase another game from BF. I've had friends ask me if they should start playing this game. My honest answer, RUN! Word of mouth does get around. I will continue to use my diamonds and energy until they are used up. I will not invest one more cent into a game that is truly a scam. Go ahead, remove my comments. I am tired of being robbed.

[Post New]by mountainlady19 on Sep 22, 13 8:34 AM
I have noticed that some of the challenges such as banishing 10 ghosts do not work. I'll bet I've banished about 30-40 ghosts or more but never get credit toward the task and therefore cannot complete it. Other tasks and challenges do not record my efforts every time I banish or whatever the creatures or characters and some fail to record my efforts for a while and then do start recording. I find this very frustrating and it impedes my progress in the game. This has not happened in every case but only some cases. I am on level 26 now and waste a lot of time attempting to complete these tasks to no avail - please fix this!!!!!!!!!!! It's a fun game but i won't be spending any money until these errors are fixed and may have to stop playing. Secondly, I di not reopen my membership just saw this game for free and tried it. YET I see my membership is suddenly active again. If the game is free I should not have to have a membership to play it, so you can fix that too and make me inactive again.!!! You have charged me to date for august and september and I have two credits so you get the credits and I get to be inactive before the 29th when you will charge me again. Got it! Fix the issues in Found and take back your game credits and return my money for the membership I did not sign up for.!!!

tnmorgen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Found Updates Wanted

[Post New]by tnmorgen on Sep 22, 13 10:25 AM
I play the game everyday. I collect coins and diamonds, and I've even done a lot of the "challenges" added in the last update. But collections don't get built because of the challenges, so sometimes I just ignore the challenges and play at my own speed, pace and desires. Always put the same challenges up can be boring, also.

I'm at level 67. I would like to see the islands in the slide be developed more. I'd like more areas to explore. I've purchased diamonds, not coins. For a long time, I had troubles keeping my points up enough to do anything, then school started. It still takes over a day to fully recharge, though. It would be nice if it recharged overnight so I had a full rank of points each day to spend on explorations. If I have time, I play longer.

Thanks!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 22, 13 4:03 PM
Hi mountainlady19,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. You definitely don't need a membership to play the game, so please let our Support Team know what happened and they'll be happy to correct that for you. You can also read more on our help article here about canceling that membership if you'd like:

Cancel Big Fish Game Club Membership

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Edited on 09/22/2013 at 4:03:29 PM PST

[Post New]by FoundAddict on Sep 22, 13 4:35 PM
Please bring back the quests that were along the left side of the screen. There is never enough energy to complete the 1 of 3, etc. in the bottom left in one sitting and the progress you do make disappears the next time you play. I don't have a lot of time to play but when I do it's nice to see quests completed before my energy is done. Please being back the old quests.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Sep 22, 13 4:54 PM
lynswei wrote:I have spent so much money on this game, hoping against all hope that it would get better. Now I just feel like a fool. I will never purchase another game from BF. I've had friends ask me if they should start playing this game. My honest answer, RUN! Word of mouth does get around. I will continue to use my diamonds and energy until they are used up. I will not invest one more cent into a game that is truly a scam. Go ahead, remove my comments. I am tired of being robbed.

That's unfortunate. I have played this game since it's release on PC and have never spent one nickel on it. I'm not the best strategist and might not be at the same level as those that buy diamonds but I am enjoying the game anyway. It is possible but it takes some self control to not spend money just to finish a quest right away. I probably will never see the end of those dang keys.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Sep 27, 13 3:18 PM
I have had the same problem as Mountainlady...not getting the correct credit for trying to complete some of the challenges. I thought it was just me thinking I had banished more than I did, but now after reading the post from Mountainlady , it's obvious that the game has issues. At this point I usually open the game everyday just to click on the crate and collect my daily reward. I will play every 3rd day because that's how long it takes to recharge the energy. I am tired of completing the same challenges at the same locations. Please give us a break and update this game soon to fix the problems and open up new locations.

GM1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by GM1956 on Oct 1, 13 3:27 AM
There should be a way to exchange that I never need for something more useful. I have 646 Dragon Eggs and 162 hourglasses. Dragon masters are rare, and the hourglasses I don't need at all. Maybe we could exchange them at a 10:1 rate for ribbons, presents, butterflies etc which I never have enough of.

evetruth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by evetruth on Oct 3, 13 12:32 PM
missjaida11 wrote:I just want to say I am fed up with this game. Since they up dated this game I have gone thru so much coins & diamonds you just wouldn't belive it. It's been one problem after another. I have installed & reinstalled this game so many times it isn't funny. Just this past week it has cost me 150 voultures & I still haven't got the floater that my task is asking for, I then bought 20 more & still can't get it.. It has happened like this on other tasks too.

Just like they want you to vanish say 20 bats & 25 bears & 20 voulture, You do this then they come back & ask for 20 arrows & 20 horns which you don't have because you already used them. Oh & by the way they just increased the price of most of the items. What a bunch of b----. This game has gone from fun to OMG. You go into a place like the tent Like 10 times & you get nothing that you need. I have visited the tent 30 times on one sitting & still can't get what I need. & it costs you more energy to get into the site. Oh & have you noticed the price increases on everything. OMG. So what do they do they add more stuff the the site so it is harder to get your stuff I hope I'm not the only one that is feeling this way. If there is a way to fix any of these problems Please let me know. Thanks for letting me VENT. Though I belive they won't do any thing about these Problems. They'll just suck money from everyone. You get so little from this game anymore. Good luck to those that are going to let them keep takeing your money.
ditto

remmimark
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by remmimark on Oct 3, 13 6:09 PM
I don't know if this is a glitch or the way the game work. Most of the time I have to find dozens of items but only get credit for one although I am told by the game I have made progress. Also since I am a club member I don't think I should have to pay so much for diamonds, etc. or at least get club credit for purchases. Yes I know there is a discount but it doesn't amount to much in the long. Finally you guys come up with a super game and it is no different than facebook as far as spending money to play.

[Post New]by dottiel on Oct 5, 13 7:52 AM
I checked in on Found today, and I have lost a bunch of diamonds and also lost a large amount of money. Was there an update that over wrote my program?

[Post New]by JillJChristie on Oct 6, 13 7:50 PM
Actually my money was down today as well...odd!

Problem with inventory items not there and .......

[Post New]by tumblebees38 on Oct 7, 13 10:09 PM
gmaw50 wrote:I have put a lot of money into this game and have gotten frustrated on more than one occasion, but the last straw for me was not the price increase but the fact that the floaters are not coming down. Yesterday I needed 3 of the assassins floater, and of course that was like the third time and I had no arrows so I paid the 1700. I did this 30 times and still no warrior. I gave up and this morning there it comes again. Did 20 times and no warrior. I feel like you are ripping me off at this point. I too am going to have to say goodbye. I have really enjoyed this game but I have put to much money into it already.

I have had the same thing happen 3 times and never got a warrior. Can't complete the Quest 1 of 5. Spent 50,000 game points and no warrior just in one try I have tried 3 times. I think the glitch is when you have already completed 500 warriors computer doesn't count them anymore. Or they were there at another part of the game and I did not exchange with them for whatever reason and they don't come back anymore.
The other problem I am having is when you reach sensei level locations are not
adding other items needed for quests. I checked the list and my game has so many missing they are to numerous to mention. But now my left side of screen is full of quests I can not complete. Still have talking mirrors on level 78. Now asking for surgical kits, cosmetics bag and 12 microchips. Not all of my locations are sensei.
What am I supposed to do? Wait 2-3 weeks for these things to appear in my inventory. I deleted and reinstalled. Nothing changed.
I also feel like a beta tester, things are continually changing in the game. A lot of the problems people are expressing with the game I have had happen also. These are real concerns!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Oct 9, 13 7:08 AM
Just a quick message here...I'm out of quests on the left side other than the daily, like so many others.
Here's the question for the development team:

On the original island, the three areas that require a price to enter (Castle, Tent, Lab) each have "accomplishments" that go with a certain number of explorations. Why isn't this true for the Colosseum, which costs 5 diamonds to enter, and for which the trident can be obtained, essentially, only from the shark. And the shark is pretty chintzy with those tridents. It seems that when we have to pay to get into a location, we should get something in return.

Please hurry with the update. As it is now, I come in in the morning, finish the first of the daily quests, put everything away and leave it until the next day unless I'm really close to the end of a level. I try to use most of my "natural" energy on locations where I'm not yet at Sensei level (and there aren't many of those left), and then I just pop back in every few hours to see if there's anything in the gift crate.

Anyway, the Colosseum is the main question here.

goldyloxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by goldyloxx on Oct 11, 13 8:56 PM
Firstly thank you guys for this great game. I even got my twin nephews to download it and they love it also. I have been playing this game for a while and even restarted the game when my computer crashed. Second time round was better as you knew what to keep in the collections and inventory.
In future updates I was thinking if you can reward some of the locations with green lightning bolts to speed up the amount of energy and put numbers on the floaters so we know how many we have banished before receiving the super floater. I just installed the update for the new island. Love them. Thank you Found Team.

goldyloxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by goldyloxx on Oct 11, 13 9:34 PM
I just changed my Avatar to one with green lightning bolts and started getting them in locations didn't notice that before but time is still slow. So maybe in the next update put a gold lightning bolt for super energy enough to explore another location .

qbrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by qbrn on Oct 12, 13 2:48 PM
I would like to have my amulets stay when I exit the game....like when I first started playing it. Have NEVER purchased coins or diamonds and seem to get along just fine. LOVE playing Found and will keep playing it! Thanks for a free game.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Oct 12, 13 7:29 PM
WOW!!!! Heh....I came to ask if there was a way to play this game for 'free' ~ which is how BigFish has it offered and boyyy did I get an eyefull!!! 8 pages & hardly ONE person is happy about it! Not a good thing to offer something for free in my estimation & doubly bad to raise prices when you see it's popularity rising.
I won't be so much as 'trying' one of these game out at all now.
BFG is the only game site I've ever downloaded from because it's felt trustworthy but this is sounding more like a cheap shot than anything. Dissappointing at the very least & I'm beginning to question my homey feel....

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 7:30:19 PM PST

[Post New]by matrix53 on Oct 15, 13 10:57 PM
Thanks missjaida11, for noticing that it is practically impossible to get what you need to fulfill a quest. Before the last update, you had a good chance of finding what you needed to eventually complete the quest. Since the update I have used all my energy trying to get what is needed, but those are exactly the items that I don't get. I really liked this game; played it everyday. Now I think I'll probably just use up my diamond stash and call it a day. Too bad the update wasn't an improvement.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Oct 16, 13 7:27 AM
I was so anticipating the new updates. I enjoy the artistic views each and every time I play. As things went along in the last update, it got better. Now, not so much! I had had a harder time with my last level with 7760 or so points, etc. I was almost done with finally, and the new update set me back twice! I now have invested so much wasted time. I don't feel I can go on with the way things are currently going here! I am so upset about it. If you are attempting to make more money-charge for the game! It was real slow at times before. Now, we have no more bonuses. The boxes were pleasant before. Now, what a crock! It has taken days to crawl back where I was before!!!! I hate it. I have enjoyed so many aspects of the game, but these last additions have been a lost, done deal for me. I will give it a little more time, but at this rate, the Halloween surprise will be available in February. What gives?

Go to: