Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Daily reward requires much longer play time?

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Jul 27, 14 1:23 AM
lindaloublugoo wrote:
trophywife wrote:It's the little things for me and I'm more than disappointed that in order to collect your money & star for playing daily has changed (on my game anyway) and now shows up close to an hour after I've been playing. I could not figure out what was happening the last couple of days and of course I'm back to square one. Often I only play for a little while in the evening and don't have that kind of time.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

It's been mentioned many times now, in different threads: the daily award comes on the top of the hour. Try to login 5 minutes before 7 (or 8, or 9, ... whatever suits you), and you should get it.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:Welcome to Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' forum

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Jul 27, 14 1:34 AM
Loubylou_74 wrote:Hi, I am new on here, I really like playing antique road trip American dreaming, my only grumble is the energy levels for the hidden object games are too high and my energy level is never fully re-charged every day, so I can't complete games.

Yes, that is something we all had to go through as new players.
What you can do to tackle this problem is buy food.
You can win the te necessary coins by playing the mini-games, best payout is in Dinhammer Alley, or by selling collectibles in the auctions.
Look in the threads "Hints and Tips available for Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' forum" and "Helpful links for Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' forum" for more info.

Of course there's also the option of buying coins and gold with real money if you want to go that way. However, it is possible to reach the highest levels without spending money, but this requires a lot of time and hard work.

HELP

[Post New]by DMcAffee on Aug 31, 14 2:10 PM
I cannot find the paintings! It tells me to follow the clues and I go to where the question mark is but I play the level and...nothing! Am I missing something? This has been going on for about a week now and I am frustrated!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

HELP

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 4, 14 1:58 AM
DMcAffee wrote:I cannot find the paintings! It tells me to follow the clues and I go to where the question mark is but I play the level and...nothing! Am I missing something? This has been going on for about a week now and I am frustrated!

Sorry I did not notice this sooner, DM. There are several threads that will get you on your way.

Try this one, it has a list of all the threads at the end.
What on earth am I doing wrong
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/286599.page#5746312

When push comes to shove there is always the advance search over on the right of this screen.

[Post New]by pjcalvin66 on Sep 8, 14 6:57 PM
I am earning gold stars but have no idea what to do with them. I am on level 48 and haven't seen anything that tells what the stars are for.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 11, 14 5:57 PM
pjcalvin66 wrote:I am earning gold stars but have no idea what to do with them. I am on level 48 and haven't seen anything that tells what the stars are for.

The slot machine in the Penny Arcade in PawPaw Grove take coin, gold bars and Stars!

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Sep 11, 14 8:19 PM
Does anyone know when there is going to be an upgrade? This is getting rather boring. I have tons of hints to find the last 2 stolen pictures and been through all of the places on the map several times and can't find the pictures.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 12, 14 5:10 AM
Nope, no one knows when we are going to get an update. I suspect God isn't even clued in. If you look at the post I did above - there is a thread that contains ALL the threads about the Painting quests and you ought to be able to find what you see in one of them.

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Sep 15, 14 2:54 PM
Thanks, I clicked on the messages and finally found all the paintings. So now I am not sure what to do with them lol. I have clicked all over the room and nothing happens. I am on level 72 and nothing interesting is happening.

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Sep 19, 14 7:34 PM
What do I do with the extension cords that sometimes appear on the upper left corner of the screen. Thanks in advance for help.

What is the thing about the extension cords as described above? I am on level 72 and seen them at all.
I hate to say this i got all the paintings, now the game is dead. I feel like giving up for a month or so!

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Sep 20, 14 3:19 AM
deb911 wrote:What do I do with the extension cords that sometimes appear on the upper left corner of the screen. Thanks in advance for help.

What is the thing about the extension cords as described above? I am on level 72 and seen them at all.
I hate to say this i got all the paintings, now the game is dead. I feel like giving up for a month or so!

The extension cord was used to open a mini-scene in Portland Oregon, the one with the elephant.

ctaz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by ctaz on Oct 4, 14 6:20 AM
When is the game going to start? All you can do, and have been doing for a long while now, is play the auction part.
This is becoming a bore and not worth my time logging on to the game just for the auction play.

[Post New]by Eng61teach on Oct 4, 14 4:15 PM
I am at level 51 and have spent some change on trying to go further. It is like spinning my wheels. There is no info to tell you how to open locked sections of cities, and I have never gotten to #n 24. It does not show up. No quests show up, so I am bored, bored, bored. Maybe someone can help me because I am really advanced, but am not getting anywhere. The game seems to be stalled, so am thinking seriously of trashing it. Shame on you Big Fish for allowing this game to get stale. Now on 56 and have no answers to why I didn't get reward for unlocking 5 pets. Have asked before. Have trashed and downloaded again. I have done everything they have asked. I think I'll quit until they have an update.

Edited on 10/11/2014 at 11:03:02 AM PST

[Post New]by lois123046 on Oct 17, 14 3:47 PM
when is there going to be a new update for this game been since july that I have had a update today is the 21st and still waiting on an answer about updates please at least give me an acknowledgement that I have asked a question

Edited on 10/21/2014 at 5:46:20 AM PST

[Post New]by pamie11 on Oct 18, 14 1:27 PM
Been Playing for several months. Last night per as usual had to close game and reopen because the collections said; need internet connection blah blah, as we have lost so many items because of this screwed up error. When game restarts it's at the very beginning of the game, says I am logged in as pamie1 as before and have all my gold and coins still but everything purchased and upgraded is lost??? WTF? Spent $100 in real money to get this far now this!!!!

[Post New]by LeslieClan5 on Dec 11, 14 4:06 PM
What is the use of and what do you do with the soapy
water bucket found in the junkyard?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 12, 14 5:19 PM
LeslieClan5 wrote:What is the use of and what do you do with the soapy
water bucket found in the junkyard?

You clean the window of the secret library in WA. If there is not a quest flashing over WA yet you have not gotten to it quite yet.

[Post New]by Melsie33 on Jan 2, 15 2:25 PM
How do I access the storage building? It says "coming soon" but I don't know how to open it. Also, previous posts refer to clicking on you avatar to see you antique points - mine doesn't mention them. It seems like I need these to access the AES but I can't figure out how. I'm on level 43 if that matters. Thanks for the help.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 3, 15 4:05 PM
Melsie, you don't mention if you are on the PC game or the mobile device game. If it is the mobile device game you don't have the ability to access the storage room yet; that will come with an update. The mobile game has everything up to the June 2014 update, which means it is missing the painting quests, the storage room and key gifting, and the cat as a pet.

Here is a thread about what one must do to get the storage room open
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/286076.page#5717320.

You can always come down and start a thread in the rest of the forum. Lots of folks to help down there. Good luck

[Post New]by lilangelwolf on Jan 4, 15 8:11 AM
everybody seems to say that the Classic Red Wine is in Teodi's Tailoring 10, but it must be somewhere else in the game earlier as a quest too (as I have completed the set at least once)... this became aggravating for me as I tried to figure out for weeks where I had gotten it once before... (so just because you have gotten an object somewhere once before does not mean it will be again because I have not yet unlocked Teodi's 10)...
Unless someone has another explanation for it??
Thanks and Happy new year..

Go to: