Collectibles - Where to find 'em!

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Collectibles - Where to find 'em!

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 27, 13 4:31 AM
I've played all the Christmas quests but am still missing the Elf Box. Is this not yet available or did I miss it somewhere?

texasmemaw
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by texasmemaw on Dec 27, 13 6:56 AM
JB4510 wrote:I've played all the Christmas quests but am still missing the Elf Box. Is this not yet available or did I miss it somewhere?

I don't think anyone's got it yet. The whole Christmas thing has been strange and frustrating.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Dec 27, 13 6:46 PM
Thank you blahblahboo for that great alpha list! That was a lot of work and I appreciate you doing that and sharing the list with all of us! Great job!

chalktique
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by chalktique on Dec 28, 13 7:06 AM
has anyone found the classic red wine glass? What about the London Bridge Photo? Thanks All !! Happy New Year

GinaRose
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by GinaRose on Dec 29, 13 6:19 AM
well according to my collection board I have completed all 4 Christmas sets but achievements are still saying 0. I had completed 21 tasks yesterday have done all 3 tasks today and only one has shown in achievements but when you look at Christmas board it says 24/24 completed. when I updated I had 27 gold bars and it took me back to 0 what is going on with this game.

[Post New]by TigerLily1979 on Dec 30, 13 2:46 AM
really annoyed that i have done the rainbow roulette puzzle 10 times and haven't received the item. It is very frustrating. Also I haven't seen London Bridge or GW Carver anywhere. perhaps they have been forgotten?

osomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by osomom on Dec 30, 13 7:23 AM
really annoyed that i have done the rainbow roulette puzzle 10 times and haven't received the item. It is very frustrating. Also I haven't seen London Bridge or GW Carver anywhere. perhaps they have been forgotten?

There are several (i think 8) items that you can only get by purchasing them w/gold bars.The ones i havnt found are:
silver sauce boat / mythical cameo / blue & white plate / classic red wine glass / gw carver stamp / london bridge stamp / spanish campaign medal / graduation gown /

if anyone has found these items...please post. Thanks

DrGoldin
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by DrGoldin on Jan 1, 14 6:54 PM
Supposedly there are going to be more cities to visit, so maybe the items that are currently unavailable in the game will be found in the new cities.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 2, 14 1:16 PM
Yes, I agree that this is an ongoing game for the long term with more to come - we know that there are more cities in the pipeline, and it is fair to assume that these will include more collectibles, which will presumably include the last ones that we are still waiting for, In the meantime we can manage without them as there are alternative ways of getting the rewards/items that we need.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 2, 14 2:27 PM
I have stopped getting the Columbus Day Stamp from New Mexico. Ever since the Christmas update I havent got it. Ive played the scene many times and not getting it. Is anyone else having same difficulty? Im thinking this may be another item we have to buy now.

[Post New]by Scoutmander on Jan 2, 14 8:55 PM
april3850 wrote:I have stopped getting the Columbus Day Stamp from New Mexico. Ever since the Christmas update I havent got it. Ive played the scene many times and not getting it. Is anyone else having same difficulty? Im thinking this may be another item we have to buy now.

Yes, I'm having the same problem.

[Post New]by AliW01 on Jan 4, 14 10:44 AM
G W Carver stamp appears in Candy Shop, Shreveport when you reach professional level

[Post New]by AliW01 on Jan 4, 14 10:46 AM
Oh and I almost forgot, got a reward when I had shovelled snow 100 times. Thought I'd clear snow at every opportunity and eventually.......

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 4, 14 3:43 PM
AliW01 wrote:G W Carver stamp appears in Candy Shop, Shreveport when you reach professional level

Ive been on highest level for long time and Im not getting G.W. Carver in Candy Shop.

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jan 4, 14 8:07 PM
I've almost got all of my collections done and I'm missing a few items.
Silver Sauce Boat--15 bait
Mythical Cameo--15 needles
Blue and White Plate--15 Film
Classic Red Wine Glass--15 Brushes
Brave's Companion--15 Film
G.W. Carver Stamp--10 Wood
London Bridge Photo--12 Bricks
The Angelus Teardrop Clock--30 Gloves
The Brave Warrior--30 Gloves
The Peace Dove Locket--30 Binoculars

The medals in the Gold Collection I've found most of them in the HOS's and making note as to where they are. I also have a Itemized list of some of items on my Excel and will try and attach it to this forum. If anyone has the whereabouts of not all of these at least let me know where some are. I've got some of the Platinum items through the quests and Holiday Quests. You'll need lots of coins and gold to get them now the HOS's experience is high to enter. I'm currently at level 35 and got a lot accomplished in upgrades and landscaping to get the achievement awards.

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jan 4, 14 8:56 PM
AliW01 wrote:Oh and I almost forgot, got a reward when I had shovelled snow 100 times. Thought I'd clear snow at every opportunity and eventually.......

Yeah, missed out on raking the leaves but I got the award for shoveling snow. Too bad it's a one time deal.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 4, 14 11:02 PM
sahobbs wrote:I've almost got all of my collections done and I'm missing a few items.

The medals in the Gold Collection I've found most of them in the HOS's and making note as to where they are. I also have a Itemized list of some of items on my Excel and will try and attach it to this forum. If anyone has the whereabouts of not all of these at least let me know where some are. I've got some of the Platinum items through the quests and Holiday Quests. You'll need lots of coins and gold to get them now the HOS's experience is high to enter. I'm currently at level 35 and got a lot accomplished in upgrades and landscaping to get the achievement awards.

Most of these you have to buy with gold bars or run across one rarely in auctions. The game does NOT give them. Most people are asking between 10000 and 30000 for these in auctions. The Angelus is in West Virginia. The Brave Warrior is #16 in Phillips Place but you have to go a bunch of times before you get one. I usually have to buy it. Peace Dove is #16 in Fish Hut. Hope this helps! Happy Gaming!

PurpleTiger

Edited on 01/04/2014 at 11:07:15 PM PST

[Post New]by AliW01 on Jan 5, 14 2:58 AM
april3850 wrote:
AliW01 wrote:G W Carver stamp appears in Candy Shop, Shreveport when you reach professional level

Ive been on highest level for long time and Im not getting G.W. Carver in Candy Shop.

D'oh, mis-ID, sorry folks

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jan 5, 14 4:26 AM
sahobbs wrote:I've almost got all of my collections done and I'm missing a few items.

You can find the Brave Warrior in puzzle 16 of Stamp Collector. And the Peace Dove Locket is in puzzle 16 of the Fish Shop. The Brave Warrior is a hard one to get but the Peace Dove Locket comes out a bit more often.

[Post New]by beahere on Jan 6, 14 3:02 PM
Im confused..what do the brushes, needles and wood refer to?

Go to: