Upcoming Absences

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by Janniane on Aug 13, 14 5:35 AM
Hello my dear neighbors,
I will be on vacation from August 15 to 25.
Please do not delete me.

Greetings from Germany
Janniane

[Post New]by anachronistique on Aug 14, 14 5:44 AM
Meant to post this sooner, but forgot! I got a new job, and between closing out at my old job (tomorrow is my last day) and starting at the new one, plus lots of things in my personal life (all good) I am way too busy to play. Hope to be back in a few weeks!

Musikfrosch
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Musikfrosch on Aug 15, 14 12:47 PM
Not an absence per se, more like... a chain of shorter absences? I cannot play RoM as much as I used to and will likely gift less / fall asleep a lot. A new project at the office means working longer hours and on most evenings I'm just too tired to play. I'll try to check in occasionally, but if you want to delete me in the meantime I won't take it personally :-) Best wishes, Musikfrosch

bluejeans1861
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bluejeans1861 on Aug 16, 14 5:45 AM
I'm back! thanks to all my neighbors for staying with me. I only have so much internet time a month without it costing me more money - sometimes I play this game to much!

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 19, 14 9:06 AM
Hello dearest neighbors!

Two types of info:

1. TIME ZONE: I will not return to GMT -5 (or, due to summertime and Daylight Saving Time, UTC-4 or, to simplify: New York time zone) where I used to play the game. I will remain from now on at GMT +2 (or UTC +3: Athens, Greece time zone) where I am now.

2. AWAY: I will be on vacations with no internet on Heaven on Earth (that is a wonderful little island in the Aegean Sea ) from Aug 25 to Aug 31.

Cheers! (this is a refreshing, cold cocktail)

[Post New]by CasualGamePlayer on Aug 20, 14 11:09 PM
Sorry, I don,t go to these forums . I have been very busy in a new job and now will be off on my holidays for a couple of weeks. If I still am a neighbour I hope you will keep me a bit more. Many thanks.

CGP

[Post New]by Goodvibes on Aug 20, 14 11:12 PM
I will be unable to play for a few more weeks as my PC died and I can't buy a new one until I save up. Sorry to all my great neighbours I hope to join again soon.

Goodvibes

bluejeans1861
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bluejeans1861 on Aug 22, 14 3:54 AM
I will be out of town for a few days with no access to the game. Be back Monday or Tues day late.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 22, 14 2:52 PM
Reminding that I will be away for a week. August 23-31.
No internet.

Last gifting right now!.

see you in a week

Oudespoor
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Oudespoor on Aug 24, 14 6:28 AM
Hi Wonderful Neighbours
I will be away (out of country) dealing with a family emergency for the next 3 weeks, with no access to the internet or a pc.
Will be back home and online on 16th September.

Although not an active member on the forums and not much of an in-game chat person, I will completely understand if some of you wonderful neighbours end up deleting me due to inactivity and no gifts being received.

Cheers
Tracy (Oudespoor)

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 6:29:03 AM PST

[Post New]by WealthyWizard on Aug 25, 14 8:12 AM

To all my lovely neighbour folkies... some of you may know that one of my methods of wizardry wealth is as a 24/7 in-home house/pet sitter. My next sit I will not have access to the game so if I fall asleep please do forgive this and do not abandon your humble wizard! This current gig is from August 26Th until September 5Th. Wishing you great thermal torsion field updrafts for your dragons' wings and millions of blue diamonds on your journey!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 25, 14 5:47 PM
Due to putting house on market, my game play will be sporadic for the next week - I'll try to be on long enough to gift each day, but just don't know if I'll be able to...looking forward to being back on a steady basis!

Happy Gaming!

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Aug 25, 14 7:07 PM
I will not have the internet at home starting from August 28th until around mid September. I'm going to be moving soon but don't have the exact date for when the internet will be set up there. If I get the chance I will try to pop on here to give any updates. Please save my spot neighbours ! Thanks for bearing with me. Don't worry about gifting while I'm gone - save them for the active players!

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on Aug 26, 14 7:44 AM
fishyfriends, i will be gone for 7-10days. we will be road trippin and i've been told by my better half that he doesnt want to see my laptop unless its for "mapping". so i wont be able to gift etc. if you wish to let me go i will understand but i hope you wont. good gaming and fair weather to y'all

Mnd~

wilnat
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wilnat on Aug 28, 14 1:33 AM
Hi all

Will be away from tomorrow for 1 week and am not sure if

a) internet access is available
OR
b) if I can sneak my laptop into the case without my other half noticing!

If I fall asleep SORRY but will be back soon

Tillax
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Tillax on Aug 29, 14 3:36 AM
Dearest friends,
I'm really sorry to inform you that because of a great trouble in RL I'll be out of the game for almost 1 month Unfortunately I will have no internet connection. If you'll delete me, I will understand.
I wish for you all the best

margkost
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by margkost on Aug 29, 14 4:17 AM
I will be busy with RL over the next couple of weeks.
Gifting may become sporadic.
Will resume regular gifting and help feed dragons around middle of September.
Have a great day

[Post New]by NissaLorraine on Sep 3, 14 7:45 AM
Me dearest friends! I am going for a two week vacation and will miss you all every day of it. Please keep me as your friend for that time. I will be back. Many hugs**

[Post New]by sdbowker on Sep 5, 14 8:19 PM
Dear friends and neighbors,

I will be absent at times and not be able to gift or if I do, it's hit and miss. My mom's in the ICU with sepsis and as been struggling for the last week and half. I have been spending a lot of time at the hospital and only rarely able think about getting on the computer. I don't know how long it will take to get her off of a respirator and out of ICU, but I am hopeful it won't be much longer than another week. She is improving each day but she was very critical last week and unstable. This week she has been still critical but stable. So, if I fall asleep, please excuse me for a while. I have been almost non stop with this game for a year now and am real glad BF is doing repeats, so I don't miss anything.

Thank you !!!
sdbowker/Isis121496

chhayudi
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by chhayudi on Sep 9, 14 5:03 PM
Hi everyone!

I have been terribly behind with gift-giving in the past couple of weeks, since I am working extra shifts in order to be able to go away on holiday soon. Thousand apologies! Thank you all for the gifts you have been sending me despite my lack of reciprocation. You guys are really the bestest!

I might not have reliable internet access for the next three months or so and I certainly won't have the time to play everyday. Will log in whenever I can and send you all lovely gifts from Europe . Please don't feel like you have to gift me in my absence.

If you'd like to delete me that's perfectly fine, too. Please do send me a pm with your codes so that I can invite you all back when I'm back down under.

In the meanwhile, good luck and happy hunting!!!

Go to: