Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by Zetta369 on May 23, 15 11:06 PM
Thanks Big Fish(sarcastic intonation) this is the second free game you have cancelled on me. I don't currently play any others because they end up being more expensive than your regular games. I WILL Not be playing anymore of your free to play games, they are a waste of time, energy, and money!

[Post New]by sherylbaby on Jun 2, 15 10:38 AM
I am very disappointed with big fish games they r not going to update the rest of the game like they say the castle barracks,and the gizmotek small hut area is coming soon but the new message in the forum says there r not doing any more to this game ...... Now I can not complete the mission of getting rid of the baslick under the castle nor can i retrieve the rare egg nor can I open the doors to the other rooms in castle ...... IM very disappointed in big fish games ...this is a very wrong choice to have made about this game .... IM so disappointed in big fish that i will probably cancelled my subscrition as the cannot honor they own contract.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 3, 15 7:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that we know how disappointing the announcement regarding no further updates in Awakening Kingdoms and ART has been. We definitely appreciate all the players support for these two games. As a moderation team we have provided the feedback that players have mentioned in numerous threads involving a final update. We are continually advocating for all the players and will update the Forums if we hear of any information.

sherylbaby, we are sorry to hear that you are thinking of cancelling your Big Fish Games Club membership. The decisions surrounding updates was a difficult one and not made casually. There are many adventures to embark on with other games available on the site. We wish you continued enjoyment with whatever games you choose to play.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

RevRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by RevRose on Jun 3, 15 10:06 AM
I have cancelled my subscription. I will use my remaining coupon and game credits and that's it. The moderators here have done a good job in so far as they can. It is not their fault that whatever communication was going on was not transmitted to them to transmit to the players.

It is, however, the lack of communication that I find most worrying. To be held in limbo for months before cancelling an incomplete (and much loved) game is never going to be a way to hold on to customers.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jun 4, 15 1:34 PM
I agree totally. I cancelled my subscription, too. I will play on in ART - there are some holiday events still coming, but I will never spend a dime on a BF game anymore. Very sad decision, I've been member for several years, I bought lots of other (not FTP) games, but this is no way to treat customers

[Post New]by auntpaulie on Jun 5, 15 12:01 AM
JayceeAZ64 wrote:I'm stuck at the basilisk in the dark tower. No quests. Took forever to feed that stupid chest and now nothing to do? Is it over?

[Post New]by Luci1112 on Jun 5, 15 1:48 PM
To jsou ale vymluvy, kdyz je Vam tak lito, ze hra nepokracuje, tak proc je stále v nabidce?
If you are so sorry of game without end, why is The Game still in the offer?

Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by benday on Jun 13, 15 9:28 PM
I am also very disappointed that there will be no more updates on this game. First time I have ever spent money on a game and now that seems to be a complete waste of my time and money. I am also currently playing Midnight Castle - will updates stop on this game also? Just asking?

[Post New]by DAISY57 on Jun 16, 15 11:58 AM
I am considering dropping my membership also. To leave everyone waiting for so long, then telling us that is over?!?!? NOT good business practice. I've never been so disappointed in a company.

[Post New]by CurlyBrooks_63 on Jun 18, 15 10:50 AM
Hi. I have been playing Awakening Kingdom for some time now.I am on rank 53.
I would love to know how do we get the Dark Side opened ?
I have spent a LOT of money just for the game to end here.
Please let me know what I have to do.Looks and sounds like no matter what one does this game is a true rip off for us.
Tell me it isn't true for I have many games from Bigfish.
Thanks cou539

[Post New]by CurlyBrooks_63 on Jun 18, 15 11:01 AM
This really makes me mad.All the time,MONEY spent on a game and for WHAT. You to get richer.Should have been honest with all members from the very get go.I am going back to playing ****.It is a whole lot cheaper and a whole more fun,atleast one gets badges on there and so much more.
Thanks for nothing. BIG FISH.
I will use my credits and then I am done with your membership.

[Post New]by caleonard on Jul 7, 15 8:01 AM
I am also very sad that there will be no more updates to this game. I agree it had problems; I too lost items after spending days getting them and was frustrated by the slow accumulation of energy. However this game has also given me the opportunity to learn to manage my frustration better, to learn patience, and the value of long term goals. I adapted to playing it for 15 minutes at a time and for days when all I did was open it to get credit for that day. The issues with losing items had become less and playing the game when I had accumulated enough energy was fun. I resisted the urge to use real money to buy things after my one try at that never got me the crystals even though the game took my money. With all those negatives I still see the positives - beautiful graphics, interesting mini-games, fun interactions for the quests. It was boring sometimes but fun most of the time, so I am very sad to see it go. I am at level 53, no quests left, completed all the castle upgrades, never tried to buy all the pet accessories or specials because the return in crystal rewards was not worth the investment. (So decision-making is another skill that is taught by the game.). I was working on earning enough crystals to buy the energy item that permanently reduces energy recharge to 2 minutes; I was at 503 crystals and needed a total of 800, but now I will never get there. I would have loved to finish the bookcase and see what was in the corral. I really wanted to defeat the basilisk and also to discover what was on the last floating island. The white glowing egg will remain a mystery as will the last little building on Gizmotek Industrials. If Big Fish ever wants to sell an add-on to finish out those pieces of the game, I would be interested.

buddy71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buddy71 on Jul 12, 15 5:28 PM
i too am very upset about awakening kingdom. i see that they have chosen not to offer anymore updates so we wasted a lot of money, time, and money for my mifi to play and downloads and they just up and quit and we cant even finish the game. i don't know about anyone else but i want my money back. i am just about ready to quit big fish games. it seems like it is a big scam to get a lot of money from a whole lot of people. we all need to make these demands from them or cancel and get on every blog we can and tell people what they are doing to there customers. then i think we need to find out where we can lodge a formal complaint against them. there is success in numbers. when i found the blog saying that they wasnt going to do anymore upgrades they mentioned several more games we could purchase and invest in in place of this one. WHY SO THEY CAN DO THE SAME THING TO US AGAIN. TAKE ME ONCE SHAME ON THEM TAKE ME TWICE SHAME ON ME. I'm not that stupid

[Post New]by INGRIDESPINAL on Jul 17, 15 7:09 AM
I am with you caleonard, i try to see the positive and learning to manage patience and frustration better was a good thing for me, wasn't easy but not impossible...

I also think it's worth to try all of us together not to lose hope and keep asking for the developers to make all the updates necessary for us to finish the game. As a united front with respect we can try don't you think? The game worth the try... And as a bfg customer we have the right to ask for it, for all the money we spend and for the integrity of BFG team toward their customers...

We can see the positive in BFG too, it is not ok to put them down just for one game, or because the developers of the game are not correct in ther actions. BFG through the years have proved to be right and fair with their customes. I have faith that they will do what is right...

Keep trying, I am ?

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Jul 18, 15 4:31 AM
I would be interested in continuing playing Awakening kingdoms its the best game I have ever played is there any hope at all? I really enjoyed it, I lost everything and i'm now back to level 54 is there any point going on? Its the only reason I subscribe to big fish

[Post New]by carolsss on Aug 2, 15 4:47 AM
JayceeAZ64 wrote:I'm stuck at the basilisk in the dark tower. No quests. Took forever to feed that stupid chest and now nothing to do? Is it over?

[Post New]by isis65 on Aug 2, 15 7:27 AM
we should all stand together. so upset like everyone else i have spent a lot of money and time, very angry that we can't finish, not right. the other games are not as good as this one.

[Post New]by D1Nozzoe on Aug 11, 15 4:39 AM
Hi everyone, this is my first post as i'm a bit of an old gargoyle at these games.
I've really enjoyed playing AK, just logged on for day 226 in a row !!!
Not really had any issues and still reached level 51 - but now what?
All quests have been completed - there are no more villagers asking me to help.
I can't get past the basilisk in Dark Tower, I can't just go around willy nilly playing HO scenes and wasting well earned energy, it does take a long time or a lot of coins to restore.
Like Marcus2058 I find the auctions a waste of time - and items are ssoooo expensive.
and you never win so I've given up on that.
Is it true that AK is now as good as finished, as I was really enjoying playing,
please BFG and BZ can't you come up with something

[Post New]by kadams08 on Aug 17, 15 5:23 PM
I'm sorry but I have to agree with everyone's disappointment. I just found out I've basically completed the game but have two areas on my map which aren't open, a basilisk I can't get around and an unfinished storyline all because you decided 3 months ago to stop updating the game. On top of that, you announced it on a forum. That no one will access until they need help with the game. I'm sorry but that reeks of shadiness. You owe the players an end to the story at least. I've decided to stop playing your "Free to Play" games because I don't like playing something I enjoy just to have you make the decision to "stop updating" and not allow us to finish the storyline at least. I really hope you come up with some way to finish Awakenings Kingdom, but if you decide not to. I'll be purchasing games from another developer and website. This was a very disappointing experience for someone who has been a loyal Big Fish customer for almost 20 years. It's obvious you care more about money than customers. See ya around (but probably not)!

[Post New]by rogood on Sep 28, 15 5:30 PM
What happened? Did the programmers leave? There hasn't been an update since I can remember and I've grown bored with feeding the dark chest. I'm seriously considering giving up this game. What does it take to get rid of that stupid dragon?

Go to: