Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by mellowfall on Jan 1, 14 2:17 AM
How long do we have to wait Big Fish....when you purchase something you expect it to work. Have always enjoyed the Haunted Halls series but when somerthing won't work then you expect your money back......not having to sit around waiting for someone to get their finger out !!

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Jan 1, 14 4:54 AM
I sent an email a couple of days ago, and have had a positive response.I suggest you do the same if you dont want to wait for a 'fix'. At least they responded,which has persuaded me to keep my subscription. Happy New Year All xx

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 1, 14 6:34 AM
I do prefer to wait for a fix than get my money back. I like this game, I just can't continue right now because of the glitch with the gem in the mirror. But I want to continue, so I will wait for a fix.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 1, 14 9:48 AM
Well, the first technical problem with the gems and mirror was reported on Dec. 27! Here it is, January 1, and still no fix. At this point, BF should remove the game, period, until a fix is available and give those of us who have waited all this time the CE version to replace this one, as the CE version obviously does not have the glitch. More and more games have problems and fixes are few and far between. I personally have 2 games I'd like to buy, but put a 'wait for fix' note next to them and no fixes were ever posted. I will continue to wait for this fix, however, as I was thoroughly enjoying the game. I would like to finish this year, lol.

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on Jan 1, 14 9:51 AM
orphaned wrote:OMG!!!!!

feel as if am in movie Poltergeist where girl on lawn screaming "What's Happening???!!"

first - welcome to the forum!!! have noticed that so many are new here but this is not the usual welcome - honest!!!!

crimtly - did you buy and get this end of demo message??if so - hmmm!!

have contacted a moderator as have quicker access to tech support..

:

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on Jan 1, 14 9:54 AM
orphaned wrote:OMG!!!!!

feel as if am in movie Poltergeist where girl on lawn screaming "What's Happening???!!"

first - welcome to the forum!!! have noticed that so many are new here but this is not the usual welcome - honest!!!!

crimtly - did you buy and get this end of demo message??if so - hmmm!!

have contacted a moderator as have quicker access to tech support..

:

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on Jan 1, 14 9:57 AM
No I didn't buy it, it's just when I got to the Mirror the Demo ended, and said END OF DEMO, unlike everybody else that got the error message's.

[Post New]by smtpets21 on Jan 1, 14 10:39 AM
I have installed this game twice. it won`t let me play it. I`m at a loss, this has happened before, I'm very disappointed. used my game credit for nothing!

truddi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by truddi on Jan 1, 14 11:05 AM
[b][b]Same here, tried and tried to get past the mirror, just wont carry on the game.

Fingers crossed with all sharing the same fault things will be sorted very soon.

Bored now, nothing to do except reply older games.

Over a week later I am adding to my post.
Still nothing done about this problem. Check every day ( sometimes more than once ) and not even an up front message from the game developers.
Come on please, I feel this is now getting beyond the joke, do something!!!!!

Edited on 01/05/2014 at 12:24:07 PM PST

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Jan 1, 14 11:26 AM
Really???

This problem with the gems and the mirror existed five DAYS ago and it's still avalible to bye?

I read through a lot of posts and one of you suggested that we all get a coupon to buy the CE instead, since it apparently doesn't have that problem. I think thats a great idea.

Honestly, BFG, how can you keep selling a game that you know is faulty (do you say that in english?) ??

//Jenny

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 11:29:09 AM PST

[Post New]by bellbook on Jan 1, 14 11:41 AM
I understand it's the holidays so nobody is looking into the issue, but it doesn't stop them from flooding your email inbox with messages to buy more games. They could atleast acknowledge the issue so you know they're working on it.

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 11:41:53 AM PST

[Post New]by paucat on Jan 1, 14 12:52 PM
got the problem with mirror xx

SweetSuki
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSuki on Jan 1, 14 1:21 PM
Same here, Access violation at the mirror......

btshack4
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by btshack4 on Jan 1, 14 2:23 PM
Just did the BOGO and have the free game code. Still waiting for this one (If you would like to replace your game rather than wait for an update, we’ll be more than happy to assist you with the request. Please reply directly to this email and one of our representatives will get back to you personally with a replacement coupon code.

We look forward to hearing from you. You’ll keep your place in line and will receive personalized help when you reply.).LOL. Go figure. These may be the last 2 games I ever buy from bfg by the looks of it. It's been nice knowing you fishies

[Post New]by nazamom1 on Jan 1, 14 3:01 PM
Game freezes at mirror with gems, re install done, no change.

btshack4
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by btshack4 on Jan 1, 14 5:03 PM
Used all my game codes got confirmation on those still haven't heard back From a personal representative from customer support, so goodbye fishies, I cancelled my subscription.

[Post New]by imndebt01 on Jan 1, 14 5:29 PM
same error at the mirror as everyone else

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Jan 1, 14 7:59 PM
what? still not a fix? i don't know why you haven't gotten on the developer's case yet, it looks to me that you are not showing any respect for us, and on top of that are still selling a defective game knowingly. How long are we going to wait for this problem to be resolved? Get on the devs case and give us back our game.

[Post New]by ABBYNRML on Jan 1, 14 8:44 PM
At least I can take comfort to read that everyone is having the same glitch at the mirrors. I hope bfg fixes soon.

secondroe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by secondroe on Jan 1, 14 8:45 PM
same problem as everyone else . access violation when place the gems in the mirror. My guess is everyone is on vacation. After holiday maybe we will get response. Very disappointed cant go on with game today.

Go to: