Re:Post Any Technical Problems For Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel here only

[Post New]by southofames on Feb 21, 14 12:34 PM
I continue to have problems with this game. I have tried several times to uninstall and reinstall to no avail. Please fix the problem

Re:Post Any Technical Problems For Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel here only

[Post New]by harv123 on Feb 23, 14 1:58 PM
I'm having a problem with the hint button,I clicked on it but nothing happened.I waited for it to light up fully,but it still isn't working.

rainsoft
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rainsoft on Feb 24, 14 8:29 AM
Have you come up with a solution to the freezing problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have used changed from the customer cursor to the reg. cursor. Nothing has worked. I would really like to play this game so if you have come up with an update please let me know.

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Feb 26, 14 7:42 PM
rainsoft wrote:Have you come up with a solution to the freezing problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have used changed from the customer cursor to the reg. cursor. Nothing has worked. I would really like to play this game so if you have come up with an update please let me know.

I ran into a freeze problem - after de-icing the patio I re-enter the music room. A hint suggests I look at the instrument case - when the combination lock is displayed - everything stops. I tried clearing cache files and rebooting - same results.
I have uninstalled this game.

BFG is starting to get more than a little frustrating. This is the third game I have had to eliminate at some point in the game for operational failures. All three games were purchased this month.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Mar 3, 14 4:08 PM
idk if anyone has posted this issue because i do not feel like wading through over 145 posts. but, my issue is after the book puzzle i still have a book on my screen! to be exact volume 13 this is extremely annoying because u cannot see anything behind it...and i do NOT want to have to uninstall and reinstall and start all over again! very disappointing...this is not the 1st game that messed up after the demo portion was over...BG please police your games better!
happy gaming
have been a member since '08 and the games are beginning to have more bugs now then in the past.

Edited on 03/03/2014 at 4:10:44 PM PST

adragon
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by adragon on Mar 7, 14 5:43 PM
Still frozen, none of the tips have worked - many uninstall/reinstall, curser change, following all trails. . .just don't know what next to try - any new thought out there for a total freeze near the end such that it won't even boot up - shuts itself down? I am at the entering 6-digit password lock (I know the password, but it flashes on the screen and then shuts down).

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Mar 11, 14 3:56 PM
I might enjoy this game if I could play it smoothly but it keeps freezing up and I then have to exit and start again.

Meandy

[Post New]by mo1947 on Mar 15, 14 2:52 AM
Electric screwdriver will not open left door, have tried deleting and reinstalling but the screws will not open

[Post New]by slmken on Mar 15, 14 4:32 PM
Having same problem with attic door use the electric screwdriver the screws come out but it won't open, Try uninstalling and reinstalling even tried change players name still not working.

madstitcher54
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by madstitcher54 on Apr 1, 14 6:21 PM
Did the developers run debug programs? There is no reason for the many times I have had the game freeze. Each time, I have had to start at a point before where I was before the freeze.

the door the inventor went thru wont open

[Post New]by cfscfs99 on May 2, 14 2:18 PM
rcc29sept wrote:the door the inventor ran through let me unscrew left side then that is it, wouldnt open and the hint stopped working. please help, i have uninstalled and reinstall even on a fresh windows install, i have checked all drivers etc. wtf. please help i want to finish this

I have the same problem and have tried the same solutions to no avail. I also tried changing the cursor and tried all the difficulty levels and none of this helped. Considering the number of complaints about this game if Big Fish can't resolve this issue then they should give the purchasers a refund or a free game download.

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on May 18, 14 11:47 AM
I,m having the same problem as other fishies. I don't know how many times after uninstalling and then reinstalling I have had the game freeze. normally when this happened I had to end the game via the task manager and restart game and it was fine....frustrating but it worked.
however after about the fifth time it froze on me I can not get it to unfreeze so am stuck.
what stands out in the forum is that I have never seen so many posts under the technical issues part for a game. ok there was an update to supposedly sort out the freezing issue, but four months later we are still having the same problem.
after this length of time I doubt a proper fix is going to be found.
really disappointed as I was quite enjoying the game.
I have followed all the technical tips to no avail and there is no way I am going to alter anything on my computer just to play this game....so I will not be sending a dr felix report.
now going to contact customer service about a refund or credit.
good luck to other fishies having problems.

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on May 18, 14 1:57 PM
just an update....
went back after writing my last post to discover my game manager had been wiped out. had to uninstall and reinstall.
this happened before with another buggy game.
so not a happy bunny at all

[Post New]by writenow on Jun 7, 14 12:02 PM
Well, my hint button has stopped working also. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling; playing in the casual mode but nothing worked. It is very frustrating to get so far then not be able to finish a game you paid for

the door the inventor went thru wont open

[Post New]by jagdhund on Jun 29, 14 9:29 AM
cfscfs99 wrote:
rcc29sept wrote:the door the inventor ran through let me unscrew left side then that is it, wouldnt open and the hint stopped working. please help, i have uninstalled and reinstall even on a fresh windows install, i have checked all drivers etc. wtf. please help i want to finish this

I have the same problem and have tried the same solutions to no avail. I also tried changing the cursor and tried all the difficulty levels and none of this helped. Considering the number of complaints about this game if Big Fish can't resolve this issue then they should give the purchasers a refund or a free game download.

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Sep 3, 14 10:40 AM
Multiple freezes and loss of cursor. Uninstalling and reinstalling worked until this last freeze - I place the control(bookstore key?) on the glass topped box, the arms open up to catch the beetles and every time at that moment game freezes cursor separates and I must CAD to do anything on computer. Have un/reinstalled twice I give up. What a waste of my time and money. Very disappointed.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Oct 18, 14 12:01 PM
i am very dissapointed to tell you i was almost through the game when suddenly the unthinkable happened and i got a "runtime error" or something like that what the heck does this mean?

JanneHelen
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by JanneHelen on Jan 3, 15 11:27 PM
Same problem here.....
Multiple freezes and loss of cursor. Uninstalling and reinstalling worked until this last freeze - I place the control(bookstore key?) on the glass topped box, the arms open up to catch the beetles and every time at that moment game freezes cursor separates and I must CAD to do anything on computer. Have un/reinstalled twice. Anyone who knows the solution to this one?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 4, 15 10:10 AM
Hey JanneHelen

I'm sorry to see the game is freezing! I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 14, 15 1:00 AM
I've had the same problem, I had a window come up and said there was an error violation, and windows were looking to see why the program had stopped working, then windows closed the program.
Big Fish this isn't on, what the hell is going on at the Big Fish company, I've never had so many problems, it's about time they were sorted out, we pay you good money every month to be a member, and good money for your games
I use Windows 8.1
I'm not happy at all, this is the first decent looking game you have had for a long time, and that's no flaming good!!!!!

Go to: