EGG TO TRADE

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by kdreetz on Oct 3, 14 5:53 PM
Just spent 3200 coins on the wheel to get the Owl egg and was not successful. I'm level 44 - holding for next update - so I have plenty of time to trade any crafted item you need. If you have an owl, I'm KDR 205759 (PC). Thank you!!!

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Oct 3, 14 6:48 PM
kdreetz wrote:Just spent 3200 coins on the wheel to get the Owl egg and was not successful. I'm level 44 - holding for next update - so I have plenty of time to trade any crafted item you need. If you have an owl, I'm KDR 205759 (PC). Thank you!!!

Your Owl egg has been sent to you. Take care of that crazy eyed pet. My owl has been good to me!

Shilo

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Oct 3, 14 7:01 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH Shilo!!!! Put something really a pain to craft on your wish list and I'll make it happen

-Kim

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Oct 3, 14 8:10 PM
kdreetz wrote:Put something really a pain to craft on your wish list and I'll make it happen

-Kim

LOL ~ You're wonderful! It's a gift

[Post New]by 2jz4life on Jan 9, 15 7:39 AM
I have a panda egg any one wants to trade

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Jan 9, 15 8:23 AM
I'm looking for manticore, emerald dragon, tiger, panda or hedgehog.

Have to trade lemur, parrot, griffin

I play on PC #239345

[Post New]by Ncinkslinger on Jan 26, 15 7:28 PM
I have no eggs to trade as I just started figuring out this aspect of the game (I guess I am a little slow). I do have an egg wish list if anyone has extras to give away. I play on an iPad, my ID is i1232357. Thank you in advance!

Wish List:
Hippo
Turtle
Panda
Pheonix
Lemur

Melissa

Edited on 01/27/2015 at 6:49:03 PM PST

Go to: