Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by nathan2004 on Apr 6, 14 4:16 PM
wabpita wrote:When in full screen, game window is too low to see the hidden objects found or the clues for the list of items to be searched.

I'm having the same problem. In full screen (Mac), we can't see the bottom row of items needed for the hidden objects. We're playing the trial right now, but after seeing how many glitches there are, I think we may pass on this one, which is a shame, because we enjoy scary movies and anticipated liking this game.

Silver beetle - HOS in the kids' room

[Post New]by katinka136 on Apr 13, 14 2:29 AM
tweens63 wrote:Then it got really bad in the HOP where supposedly I'm getting the rope ladder (closet in kids' room). There is a silver beetle at the top of the screen that is impossible to pick up.

I got stuck there for a while, too. But this isn't the silver beetle we have to look for. It's actually hidden under the fabric in the violin case, top left, I think.

Edited on 04/13/2014 at 2:30:53 AM PST

[Post New]by babymac9 on Apr 15, 14 2:02 PM
I don't have enough pieces to build the train track. I have back tracked and looked in the guide with no luck and this mini game can't be skipped. UGGGGHHH

[Post New]by MiggsnEn on Apr 19, 14 7:29 AM
algal0181 wrote:I am at the same place as LaineeLou...didn't get the dumbell after finishing the HOP in the grandmothers room...then everything stopped working. The map, getting hints. I do wish that before I purchase another game all the glitches are worked out and that I can complete it without having to uninstall, reinstall and start over. This is getting old!

I have the same problem - no dumbbell so i can't finish the game, much less play the bonus content. Game still runs but no hints and map clues are gone.

[Post New]by FuzzyRabbit on Apr 19, 14 9:22 AM
I am having the same issue with the brush and not being able to remove the "x' I really feel the quality of Big Fish has declined over the last 2 years especially for Mac users. I am seriously thinking of ending my membershipIt doesn't really do any good to have games that cannot be played and not get any compensation for them!! Bad business practice in my opinion...

MaryLent
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLent on Apr 23, 14 11:38 AM
Cannot play bonus content. Get " CrashReport.dmp "
Uninstalled & reinstalled, same error.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Apr 25, 14 7:39 PM
babymac9 wrote:I don't have enough pieces to build the train track. I have back tracked and looked in the guide with no luck and this mini game can't be skipped. UGGGGHHH

Yeah, that's one of the places I'm stuck as well. What's worse, I can see the missing piece, but it's number is 0, not 1, and there is no picking it up. And as you said, there's no skip.

SOOOO disappointing. This is a terrific game and I was having a wonderful time, but I'm going to have to return it. I haven't seen a game with this many glitches since Paradise a few years ago.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 26, 14 11:19 PM
Volauvent wrote:
babymac9 wrote:I don't have enough pieces to build the train track. I have back tracked and looked in the guide with no luck and this mini game can't be skipped. UGGGGHHH

Yeah, that's one of the places I'm stuck as well. What's worse, I can see the missing piece, but it's number is 0, not 1, and there is no picking it up. And as you said, there's no skip.

SOOOO disappointing. This is a terrific game and I was having a wonderful time, but I'm going to have to return it. I haven't seen a game with this many glitches since Paradise a few years ago.

This is not a tech issue, you have missed picking up the piece of train track in the electrical panel box outside the Grandfather's shed/studio. There are multiple posts in this forum and this thread regarding this.

[Post New]by WendyLee555 on May 11, 14 5:41 AM
Count me as having a problem too!

I just bought this game (didn't know it was having issues) and I have the problem with the magnet not having an arrow? My hint button went kaput as well. She's breathing but the hint goes dead.

[Post New]by imnothappy on Aug 5, 14 3:39 PM
hi. im not sure if its a glitch but im in automic memory and i dont have any pieces and the skip button isnt avilable. it wont let me exit out of the puzzle. will i be able to beat the game? or am i stuck in the puzzle forever?

thanks,
imnothappy. (im not happy)

[Post New]by kycopmom on Aug 7, 14 3:46 PM
I've had this game for months and I'm stuck in the room in the basement with the four corner stones and the arrows. I've started this game over several times thinking I missed something along the way, but I always end up stuck in the same place. It's a really good game, but not much good to me if I can't finish it. Need help.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 9, 14 10:35 AM
I can't paint the knight because every time I try to paint one part the paint brush disengages from the cursor and I can't get it back. So I have had to skip this game.

I don't like skipping games, especially games which should be as simple as this one.

I'm also not happy about being an ugly herring but I guess that can't be helped for now.

I noticed an awful lot of comments about tech problems with this game. That is a disappointment.

Edit: Bonus game crashed and I had to reboot.

Edited on 08/09/2014 at 11:59:14 PM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 9, 14 10:44 AM
Is anyone getting a response from BF? It was so nice when they had live chat. Now they did away with that and it seems that I am not even getting responses to my emails when I request help. And there is no moderator here with so many pages of tech problems? Even when there is a moderator it looks like the same "advice" is posted over and over and it is pretty much irrelevant.

What is going on with BF?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 9, 14 10:45 AM
imnothappy wrote:hi. im not sure if its a glitch but im in automic memory and i dont have any pieces and the skip button isnt avilable. it wont let me exit out of the puzzle. will i be able to beat the game? or am i stuck in the puzzle forever?

thanks,
imnothappy. (im not happy)

Your last "sentence" says it all. I agree.

Go to: