IOS Egg Trade

Micha_C
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:IOS Egg Trade

[Post New]by Micha_C on Oct 5, 14 7:39 AM
I have wanted a Phoenix more than anything since the beginning. I have a lot of phoenix food saved up just waiting!

I also don't have and want eggs for Manticore, Hedgehog, Hippo, Owl, Squirrel, Snail, and Panda.

I have a Turtle egg, a Pink Pig egg, and some crafted items that could be used in a trade.

Thank you,

Ariadne i1028661

Edited on 10/05/2014 at 9:31:06 AM PST

Dawnyl
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnyl on Oct 6, 14 9:51 AM
I have a hippo, dragon and piggy egg.

I need a panda, owl, lemur, squirrel, hedgehog. Pm me if interested!

[Post New]by Ace_11 on Oct 8, 14 7:14 AM
Hi every one, I have a spare Pegasus egg and a spare odd egg . I would like to trade them for other pet eggs if any one can help me ? I still need a Phoenix , turtle , hippo , owl , tiger , squirrel , hedgehog , or panda . For I pad, my id number is i677470 thanks !

mac329
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by mac329 on Oct 8, 14 7:23 AM
Sisko6969 wrote:Greetings,

I am looking for a Pheonix or Turtle egg. I have LOTS of Unique food to offer to them as I have been playing for several months and accumulating the food with no pet to feed!

In trade I can offer a:

Hopping Tiger
Flap Eared Puppy
Sharp Eyed Snail
Squirrel
Seal Egg

Thanks so much.

Jojo
i523758

Hi Jojo, I sent you a PM-I am looking to trade you for the squirrel. Can trade you either the phoenix or the turtle for it as I have both. Thank you, Mel C

[Post New]by Ace_11 on Oct 10, 14 4:36 PM
Hi everyone, I have a owl egg that I would to trade as well as a Pegasus egg for other pet eggs if any one has eggs they would be happy to swap . I'm looking for any of the fooling eggs, Phoenix, turtle, hippo, tiger, squirrel, panda or hedgehog ! Any help is very much appreciated , thanks. Ace-11

sportsvine
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by sportsvine on Oct 12, 14 5:21 PM
Updating eggs I am still looking for......

Owl, turtle, hedgehog, squirrel, and Phoenix.

Unfortunately I don't have any eggs to trade, but I am willing to trade a unique stamp everyday for 10 days, or/and any crafted item.

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Oct 13, 14 5:50 PM
Thanks to the generous community, I got my turtle egg, but can't seem to save enough gold or medallions to hatch it!

Edited.....
I'm also looking for a turtle egg. I have a spare dragon egg and unique stamps to trade.

i798595

Thanks

Edited on 10/25/2014 at 9:46:25 PM PST

Dawnyl
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnyl on Oct 14, 14 12:12 AM
I am slowly, ever so slowly, trying to acheive my goal and craft all the pets. I am still in need of a few eggs:

Panda
Squirrel
Hedgehog
Lemur

Eventually I will procur the turtle egg from the dice acheivement.

I have a piggy egg and a dragon egg that I can trade for any of the above. I can also trade crafted items and unique stamps. PM me!

[Post New]by Ace_11 on Oct 14, 14 7:28 AM
I still have a Pegasus egg I would gladly trade for either a turtle, hedgehog, panda, squirrel, Phoenix, or lemur, for iPad. My id number is i677470 Ace-11 thanks !

[Post New]by Siobhan_coda on Oct 14, 14 8:55 AM
I would love to acquire a Phoenix or Turtle egg. I have a Panda or Owl egg to trade. Please PM me.
Happy gaming!

The Panda egg is gone. Still have the Owl egg if anyone wants to trade for the Turtle.

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 4:29:58 PM PST

sportsvine
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by sportsvine on Oct 14, 14 8:35 PM
Updating eggs I am still looking for......

Owl, turtle, hedgehog, squirrel, and Phoenix.

I have a tiger egg to trade with, or I could trade unique stamps or any crafted item.

Mishu392
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Mishu392 on Oct 15, 14 12:46 PM
Hi Egg Traders-
I would like to trade my Pegasus, puppy, parrot, seal or odd egg for your panda, squirrel, owl or snail egg. Please PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 2:12:24 PM PST

sportsvine
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by sportsvine on Oct 20, 14 4:54 AM
Susan and I both have a Phoenix egg to trade.

I still need hedgehog, squirrel, and owl. Looking at last few messages, these eggs seem to be in demand.

sportsvine
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by sportsvine on Oct 22, 14 7:43 PM
I have two Phoenix eggs, a puppy egg and a piggy egg.

I am still looking for a hedgehog, a squirrel, and an owl egg. If no one has these eggs to trade with, I'll gift them anyway.

PM me if interested.

Edit: I no longer have any Phoenix eggs

Edited on 10/23/2014 at 5:20:32 AM PST

[Post New]by NyxBlue on Oct 23, 14 1:58 AM
Hello to the community!

I have a lemur egg and I could trade it for a phoenix, panda, squirrel or hippo egg!
Send me a PM!

Cheers!

[Post New]by Ace_11 on Oct 24, 14 7:02 AM
Hello to every one, I have 1 tiger egg and 1 pegasus egg that I would like to trade for any of the following pet eggs 1 for one! Either a turtle , hedgehog , panda or squirrel ! Playing on I pad, please PM me. And thanks to all that have helped by trading eggs previously with me ! !

[Post New]by Lulu621809 on Oct 24, 14 8:57 AM
Hello! I have 2 parrot eggs, and a Pegasus; will trade for a Phoenix or a turtle!

UPDATE: I have 1 parrot and a seal. Anyone interested? ?

My friend # is i621809, if you are interested, please PM me and let's work something out.

Pets are so cute! And generous, if well fed!

Edited on 11/02/2014 at 10:26:19 AM PST

sportsvine
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by sportsvine on Oct 24, 14 5:00 PM
I want to give a HUGE shoutout to the player named "nay". I have no idea who this is, nay might have recently changed player name from something else. nay gifted me a hedgehog egg unsolicited.

Now the only egg I am looking for to complete the collection is an Owl egg. I have a puppy and a piggy egg to trade with although I will gift them for free if someone is in need and does not have an owl to trade with.

PM me if interested, and Nay, please respond or PM me so I know who you are!

[Post New]by camilito34 on Oct 24, 14 7:32 PM
Hi... I am trying to collect eggs to get them all... I have so far piggy puppy and 2 snail eggs.

If anybody wants to trade snail for owl .. pegasus or any other one i dont have please pm me and we can trade. Ty.

[Post New]by adams115 on Oct 24, 14 8:05 PM
I have Griffin, Dragon, Pegasus, Piggy, Parrot, Turtle, and Tigger.
I'm looking for Hedgehog, Squirrel, Manticore, Phoenix, and Lemur.

Adams i205347

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 5:30:17 AM PST

Go to: