DM INDEX

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Re:DM INDEX

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Oct 22, 17 2:49 AM
I will start looking. When do you usually play? My list of manors is in a previous post in this section. Welcome.

Edited on 10/22/2017 at 2:51:06 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 22, 17 5:00 AM
Welcome, SherAlike! I'm glad that an old player decided to post here! Maison Oubliette sounds familiar, perhaps we are already neighbors. Anyway, I'll search for all three.

PS Haven't even found Airliebird's yet!

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Oct 22, 17 8:21 AM
Welcome to the forum! I will be looking for your manors.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 27, 17 6:28 AM
Howdy SherAlike!

Definitely have Watchers Holler i my neighbourhood (my junkyard at least), not sure about the others but I shall be looking for you as well!!

Have fun!!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Oct 28, 17 11:52 AM
Newbie RAIN DROP 19. It is on my PC so it won't get a lot of play.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 31, 17 8:40 AM
Buddytrex wrote:Newbie RAIN DROP 19. It is on my PC so it won't get a lot of play.

I'm not playing much, either, so it will be difficult to find it, but will try. So far I have found very few of the ones above.

Wildfrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Wildfrog on Nov 1, 17 3:12 PM
user name>>>wildfrog manor name ....barber manor....new to game ..looking for neighbors

Edited on 11/01/2017 at 3:12:51 PM PST

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Nov 2, 17 5:20 PM
Hi Sher
Your other manors can be moved to your pc. Make sure you know your manor names and their ID numbers. Let me know when you need the rest of the directions on how to do this.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Nov 7, 17 9:06 AM
Morning everyone, I am still looking for Wildfrog's manor. Anyone have any luck finding it. I found MaggiesNE easily since we are in the same time zone.

MaggieNE
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieNE on Nov 9, 17 8:40 AM
dmindex

username: MaggieNE

As of 11/09/17, I have three active manors:

CLEMENTINE, Level 15

LA CANNELLE, Level 15

SALTY DOG, Level 15

I also have four crashed manors that I have submitted to Bigfish to restore:

ETOILES, Level ?

GARNETS, Level ?

SUMAC COVE, Level ?

THE FIRS, Level ?

I'll post an update on these when I know.

ALL OF MY AVATARS ARE YVETTE.

MaggieNE
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieNE on Nov 9, 17 8:43 AM
Wildfrog wrote:user name>>>wildfrog manor name ....barber manor....new to game ..looking for neighbors

I'll watch for you, wildfrog, and try to link up with you. Welcome to Dark Manors.

MaggieNE

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Nov 9, 17 3:29 PM
I've already found two of Maggie's new manors.

Have yet to find wildrog's barber manor...Will keep looking

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jan 12, 18 5:50 PM
moving up

[Post New]by pippiloo on Jan 30, 18 8:12 AM
dmindex

user name: Kyah McNabb

Manor name: DarkHaven
Level: 36

Started ??? 2016??

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 30, 18 1:32 PM
Welcome, pippiloo, I will be looking for your manor.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 3, 18 8:41 AM
dmindex

Username: eli173

Manor Name/ Avatar/ Level:

TESLA Laboratories/Sterling/99
Ohello/Swampy/99
Oops/Geisha/99
Bug Race Circus/Sterling/99
Magica DeSell Inc/Yvette/99
Heliland Cemetery/Sterling/99
Incognito/Sterling/99
Scherzo/Geisha/99
Misdemanor/Vodoo Man/99
Quirky Manor/Voodoo Man/99
Shaky Grounds/Swampy/99
Dimeadozen Estates/Sterling/89
Juju and The Beast/Swampy/81
Stiff Upper Lip/Geisha/80
Little Hellie/Ellie/82
The Looney Club/Swampy/76
DM Anonymous/Swampy/78
Con Manor/Sterling/73
Mummy Retreat/Swampy/72
Ghost Mosquito Inn/Swampy/78
21 A Manor Odyssey/Swampy/77
La Va Land/Geisha/75

-All invites are immediately accepted, regardless of level or name (except offensive or preachy ones), so you don't need to let me know in advance.
-Neighbors may be deleted if they haven't played in one month or more without adding notice to manor name.
-Please do not send me any gifts! With so many manors, I simply have no time for regular gifting. But if you need some, I'll be happy to send on an ad hoc basis- just ask me via PM.

Happy gaming to all!

PS We've been cruelly evicted from our manors (all 22 of them) and as of April 30, from the BFG forums! Goodbye everyone, it was great fun while it lasted!

Edited on 04/23/2018 at 5:37:16 PM PST

[Post New]by taj771 on Feb 16, 18 7:53 AM
Hi All. This is my first ever post on anything, so I hope its ok. My question is how do I contact neighbours or visit there Manors? In the hints/tips it says "just click on the button at the bottom of the screen." but I don't have this button, just things to buy or scenes to go to. Taj771

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Feb 16, 18 10:38 AM
Hi taj!

I don't know how far you are in the game as neighbours do not appear immediately. From what you say, I guess you just started the game as the social button is appearing around level 9 I think, depending on how far you are with your quests, but it should be there soon!

You will have four icons at the bottom of your screen:
Tools - where you buy your stuff,
People/silhouettes - the social section,
Magnifier - where you play the scenes and
Chips - where you spin the wheel (no idea when this one appears!!)

In the social section, you will then have four new icons:
Silhouettes again - where you see all your neighbours and have the possibility to visit them and play a scene,
Envelope - where you have your gifts and messages (you can switch by clicking on "gifts" or "messages") on the right and the invites you received from people who want to be your neighbours on the left (that you can accept or refuse),
Silhouettes with a + sign - where you can invite manors you would like to be neighbours with, and
Present - where you can send gifts to your neighbours (neighbours listed on the right, gifts on the left where you can switch between free and premium)

I am not playing through FB so I am not sure how it goes in there, but otherwise, in the silhouettes + section, you will see a number of manors that are active when you look (erm, hope you see what I mean) and you can select 5 of them per day. Every time you play a scene (or visit a neighbour, or spin the wheel or reopen the game), the list might change (not completely) so you might have new manors in there. When you have selected a manor, they will receive an invite in their social section and will decide to accept it or not. The nicer/funnier your manor's name is, the best chances you get to get accepted

And finally, you cannot invite a specific manor you would want to be neighbours with, you have to wait to have it in your invite list. That's the trickiest part if you are looking for a friend as you will then need to be playing at the same time or almost and be lucky!

Phew, that was longer than planned, I hope I didn't lose you!

Good luck and happy gaming!!

[Post New]by PrettiePaws on Feb 16, 18 2:12 PM
Just a note, I don't think Facebook works anymore.

[Post New]by taj771 on Feb 20, 18 10:13 AM
Hi Theorem.
Thanks for the kind help . As you can probably tell I'm not very tech savvy, didn't read the other posts until later, sorry for bad etiquette.
"Home" is: DARK HORIZENS
Level 17.

I also don't play through FB (in fact I'm not on any social media)

Go to: