Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Puglet
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by Puglet on Oct 29, 15 3:19 AM
I am getting a new computer and would like to carry over my game without losing my progress. Can this be done and can anyone tell me how to do it?

[Post New]by poohbear16201 on Oct 29, 15 11:26 AM
where do i find the plane in Sydney

[Post New]by poohbear16201 on Oct 30, 15 7:30 AM
can someone please tell me where to find the plane in Sydney ?

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Nov 1, 15 10:39 PM
You don't need the plane. Just touch the globe in the lower right had corner, and it will open out to the whole world. Touch on Toyko, and your plane lands there at the airport... New games ensue. Take your passport! Did you finish your levels? Get your passport bonus's? If you do all the master levels, I got 450 coins and a bunch of boosts!

Vouchers

[Post New]by LuckyCanuck on Nov 5, 15 11:07 PM
Hello

The last update of Gummy Drop added vouchers at the top of the screen, What are they and how do I use them?

How do I start a new thread in this forum. I don,t see anything that says "new post or thread"

Thank you

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Vouchers

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 6, 15 4:45 AM
LuckyCanuck wrote:How do I start a new thread in this forum. I don,t see anything that says "new post or thread"

Thank you

I don't know anything about those vouchers, but at the main page of gummy drop forum, down at the left side, you'll find a blue 'knob' that says "create a new discussion".

Lrpz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Lrpz on Nov 6, 15 7:13 AM
Is there a way too choose a specific person to gift extra moves to?

[Post New]by Ketc19 on Nov 9, 15 7:36 PM
I am stuck in Barcelona helping hand level 3 , what a ham , can't get the last ham to drop please help anybody have this problem ? Thank you

[Post New]by Cyan9763 on Nov 18, 15 4:47 PM
I have completed all levels of Tokyo and Sydney and completed them all three levels. I have moved to San Francisco but when I go back to Sydney and Tokyo it says I have to complete city 100%. When I I touch the box associated with that complete the city and 100% Challenge it throws me back to certain levels where I collected the resources from them already. Does anyone know what you have to do to complete the city at 100% ?

[Post New]by Lindarowland on Nov 18, 15 5:29 PM
I'm having trouble with level 59 Tokyo. I cannot break the souvenir's with chains. I've tried everything that I know. I hope someone can help me.
Thank you,
Sea Anemone

[Post New]by Pugmaster27 on Nov 19, 15 5:57 AM
It seems to me that Berlin is playing harder than previous cities. Would like to hear others opinion on this.

[Post New]by devjes on Nov 19, 15 6:44 AM
Is there anyway to send shipments of your resources back to Tokyo for the drill? Or is this even necessary for future cities? I am just starting Paris and wanted to make sure I had enough resources in Tokyo for the green gems later on. I have shipped most of them out already. Thanks.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 19, 15 7:06 AM
devjes wrote:Is there anyway to send shipments of your resources back to Tokyo for the drill? Or is this even necessary for future cities? I am just starting Paris and wanted to make sure I had enough resources in Tokyo for the green gems later on. I have shipped most of them out already. Thanks.

You can drill for green gems in any city you want (except Sydney). When you're in a city, just click on the icon for the trade center. On the right you'll see the daily requests, on the left you'll see the materials needed to exchange for a green gem.

[Post New]by hotmama81572 on Nov 29, 15 4:49 PM
how can you add friends tot the game

[Post New]by punkinpie46 on Nov 30, 15 12:25 PM
what do I do with the bombs I am finding? They seem to suddenly blow everything up????

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 30, 15 2:39 PM
punkinpie46 wrote:what do I do with the bombs I am finding? They seem to suddenly blow everything up????

The bombs are set to explode after a certain number of moves, depicted by the white notches that surround each bomb. The available moves must be used to destroy the bomb before it is detonated -by making matches next to them or by using boosts, just like is done with every other obstacle.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Nov 30, 15 4:32 PM
eli173 wrote:
punkinpie46 wrote:what do I do with the bombs I am finding? They seem to suddenly blow everything up????

The bombs are set to explode after a certain number of moves, depicted by the white notches that surround each bomb. The available moves must be used to destroy the bomb before it is detonated -by making matches next to them or by using boosts, just like is done with every other obstacle.
not next to them...including them

[Post New]by LuPerk on Nov 30, 15 4:36 PM
there are a few problems i don't like...1-there is no exit to stop the game as far as i can tell, [2] it's really not a game worth spending real money on, [3] it seems to play for me, meaning i try to click on one gummy and the game is moving another one on its own it looks like. it is also confusing to have no many pop-ups when a window is cleared. i am really beginning to hate free to play games in which i have to spend my real money. Farm Up, Fantasy Gardens, Farm Up Social [now that's a laugh since there is really no way a person can share when they even have to buy one shovel per plant and many times 10 shovels for a weed]. the creators of these games really ought to go back to realistic fun games that have an end.]

[Post New]by anglys on Dec 1, 15 2:59 AM
This game is no longer working, keep getting a error everytime. can you fix it? I really like this game.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 1, 15 3:54 AM
anglys wrote:This game is no longer working, keep getting a error everytime. can you fix it? I really like this game.

If you are on PC you most probably have a known bug that has not been fixed. Please read the last couple of pages of the Technical Thread (PC) below. If that's your case, you can send a ticket to customer support (link at the bottom of this page, then click on "contact us" -bottom left) so that they can see that more and more people are affected by the bug while they are doing nothing to fix it.

Go to: