Far metro station old turnstile zz needs sectary sign
Root faces ho
Ancient park tree face zz
City cemetary altar zz on right hand side
Statue zz uses sectary sign
Warden’s hut ho
Chapel dark ambon zz uses sectary sign
Cloud pier mailbox zz needs taste of prey
Transformer magus uses cheron’s helmet (skull)
Skull & Crossbones
Game table (jolly roger)
Forbidden tower writing corner zz needs gold of death
Mirror lake tent ho on the front of chest
Mirror lake tent ho on pirate flag
City square doll showcase ho
Metro station trade machine uses cursed badge
Cloud city prison wall shield zz needs crossed blades
Rune garden fiery bowl zz needs quick death
Plus many, many skulls in and out of Skulls HO
Hand and/or arms
Game table (3)
Forbidden tower book of evil (4)
Underground grotto crocodile bush ho
Rune garden fiery bowl zz uses skeletal grasper)
Fish Skeletons
Map, Dark Tower sits on fish skeleton
Castle entry elfish bas relief ho
Ice rock frozen treasure ho
Castle armory ho
Residential district fire spring ho (imprinted on rock in lower center)
Limb entrance root faces ho
Dark tower gates statue in the thicket ho
Dark tower gates sepulcher ho
Craftsman district blacksmith ho
Leg Bones
Far metro station mine cart ho
Limb entrance statue crack ho
Elvyn forest shallow waters ho
Dark tower gates sepulcher ho
Animal Bones
Throne hall flag zz (steer skull)
Underground grotto crocodile bush (animal skull and bird skull)
Dark tower gates statue in the thicket ho (2 bird skulls and ram skull)
Miscellaneous Bones
Limb entrance statue’s hand zz (whip of terror which is a spine)
Elvyn forest pond of life tree hole ho(wishbone)
Cloud city prison interrogation room ho (bones in bowl)
Rune garden fiery bowl zz (ghoul bone)
Items
Sign of predator (skull face)
Bone whip (spine)
Soul harvest (skull necklace)
Cheron’s helmet (skull)
Memento mori (skull)
Gold of death (skull & crossbones)
Taste of prey (skull)
Chain of fear (skull)
Sectary sign (skull)
Ghoul bone
Skeletal grasper
Quick death (skull & crossbones)
Cursed badge (skull)
Whip of terror (spine)
cont....

Re:Castle Trivia....?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 5:13 PM
cont....
Black mark (skull & crossbones)
Pirate code (book with skull & crossbones)
Crafted Items
Aquatic Curse (whip of terror)
Beast’s plumage (memento mori)
Bitter loss (quick death)
Book of dancing shadows (chain of fear)
Cup of glory (taste of prey)
Demonic whip (gold of death)
Headache
Infusion of suffering (3 skulls around cauldron)
Knife of peril (bone whip)
Mantle of evil ghost (cursed badge)
Monster’s skull (sectary sign)
Natural selection (memento mori)
Sinister staff (skeletal grasp)
Steel grinder (ghoul bone)

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 25, 15 5:29 PM
Dear blanco fluttero... please make a few more posts... the couch is waiting!!!!

(just a few drinks to get you through to your next session)

and here I thought you were going to have the Danger Zone do the dirty work... couldn't help yourself, could ya?? smh (HA!, found a use for the abbreviation)

Fuzzy (smh) Cindy.... TWO in one posts, better pace myself

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 5:42 PM
I know, I know...I'm a permanent resident of that couch. But my eyeballs are aching from actually looking for all those bones so I just had to list what I found. What in the world is wrong with me?

I still implore "D" to post his list of 300 bones, I have to know where they are because I swear some of them got up and walked away.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Aug 25, 15 5:44 PM
I love this thread! That is all, you may now return to your daily castle trivia.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 5:49 PM
Seriously, I think the General just does these things to torture us. I mean I'm working my a** off trying to figure out where in the world he came up with 300 skeletons (still not sure of the exact rules) and how much you wanna bet he's curled up in a hammock with the mrs., sipping a pina colata, listening to the waves roll in and laughing hysterically.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 25, 15 6:02 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Seriously, I think the General just does these things to torture us. I mean I'm working my a** off trying to figure out where in the world he came up with 300 skeletons (still not sure of the exact rules) and how much you wanna bet he's curled up in a hammock with the mrs., sipping a pina colata, listening to the waves roll in and laughing hysterically.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

ROFLMAO

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Aug 25, 15 6:59 PM
Whitebutterfly, did you count Skull Pete, ya know he USED to be a skeleton. There was also a skeleton in the uhm Birdcage when it used to be the Prison Cell. So maybe D@NgeR is also counting those that used to be as well. Ah and the Three Dragons used to be the Three Prisoners (all skeletons before the change). Oy, now my head is all hurty from thinking about what used to be in the Castle. No, wait it is numbers that make my head all hurty! I have to deal with them all day long. I need an advil..no no I need something stronger! Excuse me while I enjoy this martini! Shaken not stirred.. dun dun dun dun dunnnn dun dun.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 25, 15 7:28 PM
I bow to you whitebutterfly, that is one seriously detailed list. Well done! You win this one. Here is something to eat, after all that racing around you must be hungry - a followed up by & wash it all down with and a chaser.

I am with Fuzzy! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? ROFLMAO.

Oh da**, I have to go put the washing on the line - the day is sunny with a breeze blowing. Okay, okay, I hear you - washing machine has fuzzy logic, it sings to me when it is finished. Okay, I heard you - 'bossy' machine. Can't play now . See you.

Edited on 08/25/2015 at 7:30:12 PM PST

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Aug 26, 15 4:26 AM
Kudos to you Whitebutterfly54 I bow to you. I gave up when I got to the Skulls ho, besides the fish skeleton there were just tooooo many skulls to count LOL could not do it

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 26, 15 7:14 AM
Not sure if this counts as one but the door cache in the throne hall used to be the dead ambassador for the lower levels.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 26, 15 7:30 AM
there are also skull and crossbones on the poison bottles.. I noticed Ms fluttero mentioned the many, many skull and crossbones in the HO's but didn't know if she also included the bottles... In the "old" mirrors HO, there is a dragon skull

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 26, 15 7:31 AM
Thanks, you guys, you really are the bestest!!!! Dot, that means a lot coming from you because I know you can answer just about any question about this game. And the food and drinks are most welcome.

Rahia and Jackie34918...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You sound like the General now. His rules for what constituted a skeleton or bones morphed like....well, like a caterpillar morphing into a butterfly. I'm still not sure what the exact rules were. It counts if it has a head and no body, or a body with no head, legs might count if there's a head nearby, not sure about hands or arms, and oh yeah might as well throw in animal bones too..but only if they have heads. WHEW!! NOW you want me to count skeletons that USED to be in the game? OMG

LOL it really was a hoot and a half. I have such OCD it's not funny, but by the time I was through, I seriously needed new eyeballs.

Funny we haven't seen hide nor hair of the General. Hmmmm

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 26, 15 7:34 AM
LOL! Not sure the General really knows how many there are but he sure got us going and I think that's what he really wanted.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 26, 15 7:38 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:

Funny we haven't seen hide nor hair of the General. Hmmmm

He may very well be hiding from you... he could be wondering how much your therapy is going to cost him.... time, emotional damages... not to mention, new eyes...

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 26, 15 7:43 AM
I wouldn't doubt for a moment that he's hiding. Now it's time for you to fess up, Fuzzy. Is he under the bed with you and Randy?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 26, 15 7:52 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I wouldn't doubt for a moment that he's hiding. Now it's time for you to fess up, Fuzzy. Is he under the bed with you and Randy?

Ya got me... Fuzzy shoving the Danger Zone out from underneath bed and subsequently throwing said Zone under the bus

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 26, 15 7:54 AM
You guys are soooooo crazy!!!!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 26, 15 7:57 AM
Watch it, I've just become a parrotfish so will tell everyone what you guys are up to and the white coats will come after you.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 26, 15 8:03 AM
Yea........Jackie was correct in the # I preposed......313 was an odds number to set a line for the betting........you know...'over' 'under'..........I was hoping folks would have guessed before they looked or till we found out exactly how many there were...
blanco fluttero is a gallant and master at navigable iota in the Castle.....as well as all you trivia nerds as I.........My quest in this regard fell short of clear explanation.....I appologize......even at one point the focus was upon my even knowing.......when I said from the begining I was searching along with the masses on this one......

So in the hysteria of all the chaos of this quest things were confused and lost and well a train wreck.........BUT no harm no foul........we searched and located many bony bruts........either parts or domes or both....animal included........IT is ALL GOOD.........lol I am agas with elation as to the input from all of you......and the real vivacity of how there needs to be another update.....SOON.......you folks are in need to proceed........

I appologize for the descrepency in the last question....and the confusion within it......and for a lull in the responses from my end........won't happen again......and I will find less involved criteria to elecit questions from to this point forward......cheers **D@NgeR** out

Go to: