Gatorau
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse comments and reviews

[Post New]by Gatorau on Sep 5, 09 3:53 PM
On the trial for this game and want to nuke the fairy. Make it go! Make it go!

[Post New]by evilkitty75 on Sep 5, 09 5:40 PM
What a beautiful game!!
so perfect nice to play i enjoyed it a lot the graphics
are flawless and the game play beautiful
well done n thankyou for this great game!!

[Post New]by BRENDAFRAN on Sep 5, 09 6:05 PM
Elkestra wrote:
LogieBaby wrote:in the first marble popper game, I start out with green, the color never changes from green, the when I eliminate all the green marbles, the center area ( from where the marbles are launched ) goes gray. I never got to shoot red, yellow or blue marbles.

Is this a glitch or am I doing something way stooopid??

HELP!!

Invisi-text below (since this is the review thread):

You won't be able to fully play the marble popper puzzle until the end of the game - you'll collect 3 more marbles in your wanderings through the palace.

[Edited to invisi-text the answer.]

[Post New]by Jackie193 on Sep 5, 09 6:16 PM
can anyone help on the globe with chimes. I am stuck. I've been reading everyones ccomments, when do you start to get the keys.

[Post New]by harrison12 on Sep 5, 09 10:07 PM
i am having problems with the calender i cant find the other caleder piece can u HELP me and i cannot figure out the chime music in the library

Edited on 09/05/2009 at 10:08:37 PM PST

[Post New]by Maki2lav on Sep 6, 09 3:42 AM
I would be very gratefull if somebody can explain to me how to smash those bugs in the royal bedroom and how to kill evil haeds in the picture in front... greetings from Serbia

kissthis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kissthis on Sep 6, 09 8:31 AM
I really like this game. Just like a fairy tale story. The graphics are nice. The fairy is cute but her voice gets annoying after a while. Played the whole demo and it left me wanting more. Will be getting this game.

mickisue
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by mickisue on Sep 6, 09 3:53 PM
I WISH I could use the trial, but the Mac version has a huge bug. When you open for the first time, it tells you that you have 1037550 minutes of free play time (or some other equally ludicrously large number.)

Open the game itself, you see the Go Gi logo, the Big Fish logo, the screen turns black and the game closes. Then, the trial popup tells you that you have 0 minutes of trial time available. I've trashed the trial, re-downloaded, all with exactly the same result. Sob.

rascalcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rascalcat on Sep 6, 09 5:26 PM
I am using Safari as my browser. I have made all the way to the last level and I cannot get a list of items to find. All I get is the message that I have made it to the room and the prince is locked up and I have to battle the witch. Noway to do battle if I can't see the list! Also have no indication as to how long I have to find everything that is on the list that i am not able to view!

[Post New]by StillCarynOn on Sep 6, 09 5:57 PM
mickisue wrote:I WISH I could use the trial, but the Mac version has a huge bug. When you open for the first time, it tells you that you have 1037550 minutes of free play time (or some other equally ludicrously large number.)

Open the game itself, you see the Go Gi logo, the Big Fish logo, the screen turns black and the game closes. Then, the trial popup tells you that you have 0 minutes of trial time available. I've trashed the trial, re-downloaded, all with exactly the same result. Sob.

Gheeesh! I sure wished I saw your post before I had downloaded this game from several different websites and had gotten the say result as you did. Does anyone know if I bought the game would it then load and that the pop up just was denying the free trial? I have an iMac G5 not intel

Thanks

[Post New]by StillCarynOn on Sep 6, 09 8:02 PM
I answered my own question. Yes, the Mac version works if you pay for it. Really a nice game so far.

[Post New]by optusnet on Sep 6, 09 8:02 PM
I have finished the game and it was great, but I have a paper recipe left....Where does it belong????

[Post New]by StillCarynOn on Sep 7, 09 8:29 AM
Thank you BG for making a Mac version! I really liked this game. Beautiful graphics. I sure hope there is another one.

mickisue
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by mickisue on Sep 7, 09 10:47 AM
So...it's worth getting the paid version? I've tested so many games in the free trial that I was glad NOT to have paid for. Would hate to buy it and have wasted a whole $6.99, lol.

Rhovannion
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Rhovannion on Sep 7, 09 1:38 PM
Just had exactly the same problem - a million or so minutes then nothing. Must be a mac-specific bug (I'm on an iMac). Very annoying; I'm not sure whether to buy this or not.

elcbee1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by elcbee1 on Sep 7, 09 6:18 PM
BUY THIS GAME!!! This game is so interesting to play and the objects, rooms, and puzzles so creative. For us math-challenged folks, nothing to fret about; the puzzles require logic not a Ph.D. In this game a little patience pays off because you get some inventory way early, you want to remember to look at the map of the castle often, and keep thinking how you can use the fairy's abilities. Almost every room in this castle has HOs and those aren't hard...more like a reward for getting there! Try it, you'll like it!

[Post New]by 4pisces on Sep 7, 09 8:05 PM
well i got all the way to the witches duel and the game kind of froze...couldn't see the lists of objects, couldn't see the menu etc there were only gray screens at top and bottom,the evil hand moving around and tinkerbelle...couldn't even exit without going to task manager and shutting down from there...very frustrating...any suggestions?

[Post New]by laurabird on Sep 9, 09 6:22 AM
This game is remedial to say the least. I can't believe I actually spent money on a game that only lasted a mere 4 hours. Had I known it would be like that, I'd have not wasted my money on this game. I was curious and thought it would last a lot longer. I have no idea why a child's game made it to #1. Very disappointed. This is probably the last time I will ever consider a hidden object game. At least that saves me some money-cause now I will be buying less games. It seriously diminishes the amount of games Big Fish releases for Mac that are now available to me, which is disappointing as well. I love BFG but this sucks!

[Post New]by kidveal on Sep 9, 09 10:54 AM
I am stuck in the powder room, I got a blue key but the puzzle is red and needs a red key, how do I get a different colored key? I read the walkthrough and it how the right colored key being in the drawer. Is this a bug? I'm on a Mac.

Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse comments and reviews

[Post New]by lieber on Sep 9, 09 4:23 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Our game editors didn’t get a chance to complete their review of Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse before the game launched today. But please post your comments in this thread so other can hear what you thought of the game!

Go to: