Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by hlpwest on Mar 11, 10 2:41 AM
Just a note to the creators that this game had fantastic graphic etc.... The quality of the game was just awesome. Congratulations on a great game.

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by katiepie65 on Mar 12, 10 3:52 AM
I am having trouble at the Bridge the Gap.......I can't seem to mend the swing.....help

[Post New]by 944newlife on Mar 12, 10 5:50 PM
Can anyone help? I am not an experienced gamer and am only in the painting of Painted Tower. I am unable to click on the Rabbit Burrow and am really stuck.

[Post New]by Moriella on Mar 21, 10 3:02 PM
Hello,

I seem to have a big problem.
I am in the Witch Doctor Picture and Franklin says I should add e.g. the ears.
My problem is that I did not pick them up before entering the picture, so I want to get them.
I just cannot leave the picture.

Am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by jcolangelo87 on Mar 22, 10 8:53 AM
katiepie65 wrote:I am having trouble at the Bridge the Gap.......I can't seem to mend the swing.....help

The swing is unimportant, its just for effect

[Post New]by jcolangelo87 on Mar 22, 10 9:26 AM
Moriella wrote:Hello,

I seem to have a big problem.
I am in the Witch Doctor Picture and Franklin says I should add e.g. the ears.
My problem is that I did not pick them up before entering the picture, so I want to get them.
I just cannot leave the picture.

Am I doing something wrong?

Did you break open all of the pots to get the three heads?

[Post New]by Moriella on Mar 22, 10 5:30 PM
I did. I just restarted the game and finally it worked!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 27, 10 12:45 PM
Moriella wrote:I did. I just restarted the game and finally it worked!
There is an occasional bug where the Exit arrow doesn't appear, and thus you can't leave the scene. This has been reported for the witch doctor before. The solution is to click on him to initiate dialogue. The arrow will appear after that.

[Post New]by gaylyn1 on Mar 29, 10 10:26 AM
I have a Power Mac G5 - 3 gigs of RAM - all OSX update installed properly up to 10.5.8. Game plays fine until the halfway point "Hall of Giants" segment. Music loops again and again - the spinner keeps spinning, normal at first, then hesitates and jerky. Never loads. Had to force quit the game. Upon restarting it - it tries to load Hall of Giants - no music this time - then screen comes up with sceen and horizontal black lines all throughout - cursor making trails when moving. What to do? -gaylyns

[Post New]by Tiffani3069 on Mar 30, 10 2:25 PM
I finished the game, but I can't view the closing senes. It keeps getting stuck. I give Iris her book, then we "run" through the tower. The doors open, the bad guys are there, & she jumps in the book. The bad guy says, "No! Find her!" Next the credits come up, then a brief picture of the bell and then I'm back at the main menu. I've rebooted like 4 times, but that's as far as I get. Any suggestions?

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 2:29:10 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 30, 10 2:44 PM
Tiffani3069 wrote:I finished the game, but I can't view the closing senes. It keeps getting stuck. I give Iris her book, then we "run" through the tower. The doors open, the bad guys are there, & she jumps in the book. The bad guy says, "No! Find her!" Next the credits come up, then a brief picture of the bell and then I'm back at the main menu. I've rebooted like 4 times, but that's as far as I get. Any suggestions?
I don't know what you think you're missing, but that's it until the sequel later this year.

[Post New]by uhuru1701 on Apr 8, 10 3:49 PM
I was doing great and enjoying this game then I think I made a mistake with the symbols game... I solved it and it went to the movie explaining the pictures then I went on with the game BUT now that I am at the Dragon's Cave, I HAVE NO TORCH IN MY INVENTORY. I think, according to your walkthrough, I was supposed to have taken it with me when I left the symbols game but didn't get the opportunity to do that or didn't know I was supposed to do that.

Now I can't get back in the cave because all those puzzles are solved. So how do I get a torch to light up the Dragon's Cave and where is the apple? I've already turned the chalice and gnome into gold.

I just want to know how to get my torch back now that the puzzle is solved. Thanks.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Apr 9, 10 3:41 PM
uhuru1701 wrote:I was doing great and enjoying this game then I think I made a mistake with the symbols game... I solved it and it went to the movie explaining the pictures then I went on with the game BUT now that I am at the Dragon's Cave, I HAVE NO TORCH IN MY INVENTORY. I think, according to your walkthrough, I was supposed to have taken it with me when I left the symbols game but didn't get the opportunity to do that or didn't know I was supposed to do that.

Now I can't get back in the cave because all those puzzles are solved. So how do I get a torch to light up the Dragon's Cave and where is the apple? I've already turned the chalice and gnome into gold.

I just want to know how to get my torch back now that the puzzle is solved. Thanks.

You should be able to get back into the cave even though the puzzles are solved. I left my torch there and just went back in and got it. The apple is in the same painting as the cave with the symbols. Look near the top of the tree on the left.

Edited on 04/09/2010 at 3:43:56 PM PST

[Post New]by ChefDani on Apr 19, 10 11:19 PM
Kayleigh812 wrote:I have a problem and no solution anywhere. At the Fire and Ice hall, Dragons Breath painting .. there is no torch hangin on the wall and I can´t find it any other scenes. Looked at the walktroughs and used "search"

Please help!!

Did you use the torch in the fairy tale cave? That is where I found mine.

[Post New]by ChefDani on Apr 19, 10 11:30 PM
playtwo2 wrote:I've gotten to the tower where you put the ice statue together (inside the friend or foe lions gate) and when I put the last piece on the game freezes up. Any Help out there?

This where I can not move as well. I have used all my hints and am missing one ice block. Two where outside the gate hints said but I only found one. It will not let me go any farther. I cant even take the ice statue apart. I don't want to start over again.

[Post New]by candywoman48 on Apr 21, 10 7:43 AM

[Post New]by EmmyS1972 on Apr 25, 10 12:45 AM
I'm having problems with the witch doctor's potion. I've got all the ingredients prepared, but when I try to click on them in the recipe order (starting with thistle), it tells me that my recipe is incorrect as soon as I click on the thistle. It doesn't go into my inventory; it appears to go into the bowl and explode. It also takes four or fiive clicks to actually get the thistle selected at all.

I've tried completely shutting down and restarting, but the same thing happens.

[Post New]by kawser987 on Jun 19, 10 5:22 AM
We have a free walkthrough available on the blog that will help you with every puzzle in the game. On top of that, Big Fish Games has a Deluxe Strategy Guide that will also help you on your journey and is also packed with extra goodies.

Mercedes Benz CLK430 Parts

[Post New]by gwenhyfar2000 on Jul 3, 10 8:55 PM
When is the second game coming out? I loved this one, and just finished it. We have to know where Iris went!

[Post New]by vivi2601 on Jul 9, 10 5:21 AM
OMG...Just finished this awesome game...but I want more now!!!! When's the next one coming out?
I loved the story, graphics, and music. The game progression made sense so it was not too difficult to figure out what needed to be done using a few hints. The only things that could improve the game for me would be a "map" so that you can go back to an area directly, and hints that consider what has been done...at times, the hints seemed to suggest I do something I had already done.

Go to: