Dream Chronicles 3

dogzy
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by dogzy on May 19, 09 1:27 AM
tis ok, got it & finished the game

dogzy wrote:thanks margie for your help.
I have another vquestion....
I have just woken up lilleth & gotten the lenses, in the walk thru it says she will also give me a potion....I have chatted with her over & over but can't get a potion out of her into my dock...what am I doing wrong??

ldevine
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by ldevine on May 19, 09 2:57 AM
I downloaded DC3 and am stuck at the Nexus. The first time I put in the dream jewels it took four turns to get them to line up correctly so I could go through. This is the second set of jewels and I can't get the jewels to line up correctly. The green comes up, the orange comes up but not the third matching jewel. I'm getting very frustrated. Any one else having this problem?

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on May 19, 09 3:06 AM
This is a really good game. I've played them all and have never been disappointed.

[Post New]by janlo51 on May 19, 09 3:40 AM
I to have been waiting for Dreams Chronicles 3. Can't wait to play. I loved the others and have recommended them to others people by sending game credits. Think I will download now after reading the posts. I am new to the forums but have been playing BF games for years. Thank you BF.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 3:57 AM
dogzy wrote:tis ok, got it & finished the game

dogzy wrote:thanks margie for your help.
I have another vquestion....
I have just woken up lilleth & gotten the lenses, in the walk thru it says she will also give me a potion....I have chatted with her over & over but can't get a potion out of her into my dock...what am I doing wrong??

Congratulations on finishing the game!!!!

Margie B

[Post New]by MsDeeMorning on May 19, 09 4:34 AM
I played it at another site and I can't wait for BFG to get it. It is a tad different than the first 2, but it proves to be interesting.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 4:37 AM
MsDeeMorning wrote:I played it at another site and I can't wait for BFG to get it. It is a tad different than the first 2, but it proves to be interesting.

Hi MsDee, BFG has it now, we got it in yesterday.

You can download it here :

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5430/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child/index.html

Have Fun!

Margie B

[Post New]by fourwiln on May 19, 09 4:55 AM
It is a fun game to play. Used the walkthrough to find the scarecrow hat and a few of the needed jewels but primarily was able to figure it out on my own. My only complaint was that it ended much too soon for me. Only took me a few hours off and on to complete.

Zoesgran
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

[Post New]by Zoesgran on May 19, 09 4:58 AM
I have been looking forward to playing this game. But I have a question to those who have finished it. Is there anything like that awful Chess Game in Dream Chronicles 2? Because if there is I won't even download it, because I stuck at that and I couldnt finish the game because of it. Having said that I really enjoyed playing the rest of it and DC1 too.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 5:18 AM
Hi Zoesgran,

Dream Chronicles 3 does not have the chess game. However, there are a few sequence puzzles that you have to play. The walkthrough does give you step by step solutions for all the sequence puzzles just in case you need them. It is not random like it was in Dream Chronicles 2.

Margie B

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on May 19, 09 7:45 AM
Help...I feel like an idiot. I played the first game without frying my brain, but now I think I must be either too dumb for this or just plain blind.

I've only gotten out of the treehouse and can't find the last stone to put on the stump!!! I've searched over the entire screen, but can't seem to see it. Can someone help me at least find what part of the screen that last stone is???

Thanks,

Shelly

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 7:50 AM
Hi Shelly,

You can look at the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles:The Chosen Child on the BFG Blog
It will show you many alternate locations for all the stones in that puzzle.

Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough/

Enjoy the game!
Margie B

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on May 19, 09 7:59 AM
I've made the potions, got the gray rose seeds, made the scarecrow (I think!), but the crow still keeps picking up my seeds. The caption says the "if I make the scarecrow..."thing. I've made it, and the crow keeps coming. I read the walk-through and I keep reading, "if you make a mistake, go into the garden and get another gray rose". Well, I have no gray roses yet. HelpQ

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 8:02 AM
judimose wrote:I've made the potions, got the gray rose seeds, made the scarecrow (I think!), but the crow still keeps picking up my seeds. The caption says the "if I make the scarecrow..."thing. I've made it, and the crow keeps coming. I read the walk-through and I keep reading, "if you make a mistake, go into the garden and get another gray rose". Well, I have no gray roses yet. HelpQ

Did you go back to the sewing room in the treehouse to sew the dress for the scarecrow? The scarecrow needs the stick,the dress, the hat and the head to be on before you can plant the seed. If the scarecrow is not complete the crow will take the seeds each time.

Thanks, Margie B

Edited on 05/19/2009 at 8:16:36 AM PST

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on May 19, 09 8:10 AM
I sewed the dress, and so the scarecrow has the stick, the pumpkin head and the dress. Still no joy.

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on May 19, 09 8:12 AM
Hat!!?? What hat??

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 8:15 AM
judimose wrote:Hat!!?? What hat??

If you look at the screenshot of the garden in the walkthrough, the hat is is on the far right side, in front of the sunflowers, Good Luck,

Margie B

[Post New]by lindadenney2 on May 19, 09 9:41 AM
I AM STUCK ON THE MIRROR AND THE GRAY ROSE CAN YOU HELP I LOVE TIS GAME WHERE IS THE GRAY ROSE DO YOU KNOW? ANYONE KNOW?

Edited on 05/19/2009 at 9:57:03 AM PST

tayky
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by tayky on May 19, 09 9:54 AM
I downloaded the free trial and got as far as making 2 dream jewels. When i try to go to the nexus to use the new ones it saves then gives me an error message and i can't continue. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still have that issue. Anyone know how to fix that?

DIVES
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by DIVES on May 19, 09 10:23 AM
Hi, got the same problem I think - access violation - any ideas?

Go to: