Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Reincarnations: Awakening comments and reviews

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 7, 11 10:24 AM
4babes4me wrote:I bought this game awhile back during a sale and just got around to playing and finishing it. Really good game. Great scenes and story kept me interested till the end. I play in spurts during the day, but mostly a couple hours a night, so it's hard for me to judge length, but I can say that I was anxious to get back to the story each time. Went ahead and played the sequel immediately and was pleased with both. I recommend giving this game a try.

Thanks 4babes4me, I echo what you have said. I also bought the game quite a while ago and have just come back to it. After replaying a little I recalled just how enjoyable it was.. Can't remember if I ever finished it, so will have to play again.
I can highly recommende it.
Love Pat_ric_ia x

VOGAT
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by VOGAT on Apr 8, 11 9:09 AM
4babes4me wrote:I bought this game awhile back during a sale and just got around to playing and finishing it. Really good game. Great scenes and story kept me interested till the end. I play in spurts during the day, but mostly a couple hours a night, so it's hard for me to judge length, but I can say that I was anxious to get back to the story each time. Went ahead and played the sequel immediately and was pleased with both. I recommend giving this game a try.

Thank you for your choice.

I have good news for you: right now we have released our new game Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock.

If you like Reincarnations: Awakening, you may play our other recent games, I hope you'll like them too:
— Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock
— Shades of Death
— Reincarnations: Uncover the Past (sequel)
— Elixir of Immortality
— Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone

Askold
CEO
Vogat Interactive

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on May 30, 11 4:29 PM
Dear Askold:

Thank you and Big Fish for the hours of fun and relaxation by means of distributing Vogat games!

I have purchased and played all of your games.

The graphics are superb!

I'm eager to purchase another VOGAT game!

Keep up the great work!!

[Post New]by wllccm25 on Jun 14, 11 6:36 PM
I would have downloaded this game from Big Fish Games but I connect to the internet via dia-up. So, when I went to a local department store, I saw this game being sold along with the sequel and went ahead and bought it. I figued it was like buying one and geting one free. Anyway, this game is great. The graphics are amazing. The mini games are alright. I finished this game in about 4 hours. I see that there are some people that don't think this game is worth the price. I just have to say that they are wrong, wrong, and yes; wrong. Ona scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being don't buy it and 10 buy it. I rate this game a 10+, and hope Big Fish Games makes more.

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jun 20, 11 2:46 AM
I am playing this game right now and I can say this is soo specific!
I love her diary - this is so realistic!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 13, 11 8:00 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 3 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3.5 stars
Overall – 3 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Edited on 07/14/2011 at 1:34:58 PM PST

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 2:16 PM
I bought this game when first came out, I like it very much I had all the series now, the game have very nice graphics, the challenging level depends on how along you are on playing adventure HOGs.

This was the first one in the series and it got me hook on the was that follow after.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 2:17 PM
I bought this game when first came out, I like it very much I had all the series now, the game have very nice graphics, the challenging level depends on how along you are on playing adventure HOGs.

This was the first one in the series and it got me hook on the was that follow after.

Realy nice game

[Post New]by AnnaT8 on Jan 11, 12 8:06 AM
I played Reincarnations Awakening a long time ago, and I really loved this hidden object game in more ways than one. The intrigue of a character going through five different past lives in such a beautifully rendered environment really pulled me into the game. Not to mention the beautiful soundtrack that accompanied each of the different settings within the game in mood and tone (the dog in Paris was especially a cute tune). The mini-games coupled with the usual hidden object pieces were engaging and variant to keep me interested throughout. The only part of it that I think I could critique it about was that it was a bit quick and needed a few more challenges in places. I still replay this game from time to time, and it holds the same intrigue with each time I play it.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Oct 3, 14 8:49 AM
I played Reincarnations: Awakening quite some time ago before I started writing reviews and still remember how much I enjoyed it. It was a very good game and seeing it on todays Daily Deal , I just have to play it again
out of possible 5

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 3, 14 10:38 AM
Today's DD:

Well, it's a HOG and it has a lot of HOS but there does not seem to be a way to turn off the sparkles or the tutorial and there are sparkles everywhere. I said I didn't want the tutorial but I'm getting it, anyway. This game is the ultimate in hand-holding. The player is led from place to place, via sparkles and arrows, and so items are easily found. There is no choice of level (beginner, intermediate, expert). When I dared to try to look at my computer, which to me would be the logical thing to do, I was not allowed to do so. I had to do other things and then be led to the computer.

HOS are junkpiles. I had to laugh when I saw the huge paperclip. I wonder what it is supposed to clip.

Puzzles are very easy.

I would have loved this game when I was first starting off instead of choosing one of the worst games BF has ever offered and then a MCF game, sans SG.

So it is what it is: nothing special, nothing difficult, a somewhat interesting storyline, and very, very short - I expect more from this developer and so I am disappointed.

I think it's worth the DD price but I wouldn't pay full price.

Go to: