Shanghai - Level Help

Re:Shanghai - Level Help

[Post New]by redfih on Sep 29, 17 1:33 AM
I have really enjoyed playing gummy drop, playing through different cities in the world, until I got to Shanghai and now I’ve lost all interest. I refuse to invest any money in this game which I haven’t and I shouldn’t have to. It’s frustrating when you spend weeks on a level losing any hope of winning that level. Why would you waste your time on a game when the chances of winning are slim? Best of luck to all you gummy drop players and hopefully you won’t waste too much time on this game when you could be enjoying time with family and friends - time we’ll spent and not wasted on a hopeless game.

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 4:30 PM
Hello redfih,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the levels found within the City of Shanghai. I'm sorry that some of the levels seem difficult to progress through, and I absolutely understand not wanting to play a game that you're not enjoying. We would love to provide some suggestions, tips, hints, or other assistance for our players who are having difficulty with a level, and if you'd like to provide us a specific level or stage, I'd be happy to take a look and see if there are any strategies or tips that might assist.

Also, players are encouraged to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team should it seem like that even after using other player or moderator suggestions, a level doesn't seem to be able to be passed. Our Reps will be happy to provide assistance in any way they are able, and will also be sure to pass along your feedback to the appropriate teams for their overview.

Thanks for your time and also for our players that are helping one another out with the game. If there are levels we can assist with or provide insight into, I'd be happy to see if we can provide suggestions for that level. I hope everyone is well, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Namurphy461 on Oct 17, 17 2:41 PM
Shanghai level 21-3 is impossible! I can clear all the tiles as well as the chained tiles and can get the required score. There just aren’t enough bricks on the board to get the required 7500!! No where near enough bricks drop. What’s up with that?? I would have to keep buying additional lives to get the required 7500 or get a lucky spin to acquire 5 more turns and I then wait the required 20 or so minutes to hopefully get another 5 free turns. It’s just not right!!! Grrrrrrrr!! ?

And, why is the specific forum for this level now blocked from posting a reply?!?

Shanghai Master level 89

[Post New]by elkayrite on Oct 18, 17 2:45 PM
I have played this one for weeks, and not making any progress. It is the last game I have to play to reach 100%. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited on 10/21/2017 at 9:54:48 AM PST

GamingGrampa
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 22, 17 11:06 PM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide some help for the levels being noted here.

Level 89, Master Builder is definitely tricky due to the hard-to-get corners with tiles in them. It took me a few tries to be able to complete this level, however what I found the most useful was to try and match Lightning Bolt boosts with line crushes or bomb boosts. This turned all gummies of that color into a boost that would go off. Not only was this highly effective at clearing tiles from the board, but it also helped to get rid of tiles in corners that aren't reachable by normal matches. Doing this also helped me to reach to reach the score requirement needed to finish the level.

In Level 106-1, Master Builder I worked to first clear the tiles near the bottom of the board. This let more gummies cascade down and help to take out more tiles in the higher rows. Line crushes were also extremely useful, as they helped to take out a greater number of tiles at once in the different rows and columns. These boosts were also great for filling the color blockers in order to get rid of the tiles in the isolated areas of the board.

If there's still trouble with either of these levels, feel free to reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Customer Support Team</a> with the email address connected to your game. Our Reps are always willing to help and provide assistance as best they can.

Thank you for your patience. I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

I hope this will help you.
GamingGrampa

[Post New]by Namurphy461 on Oct 24, 17 5:18 PM
That’s it!! Shanghai shucks! It’s taken the fun out of Gummy Drop!!

Zai jian!! Taking a plane to LA!!

[Post New]by Lakegirl58 on Oct 30, 17 9:40 AM
Level 21
I have tried and tried and tried to beat this level! Spent lots of coin on boosts, shovels and extra moves and cannot beat this level. ? I know they say make the lightening bolts and combine with line crushers.......it doesn't matter, even if you clear the colors, you will never get enough bricks. Don't u derstand why these levels have to be so impossible to beat, takes the fun out of playing for sure.

GamingGrampa
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Nov 19, 17 8:32 PM
LEVEL 35 intern, well this is a first for me, after 280 plus posts on the forums I have to ask for help for a city level! I know I have to get some vertical line crushes to clear the chained gummies under the souvenirs, but the best I've been able to get was two!!
There's only one other post about this level and it was never answered! HELP!!

Edited on 11/19/2017 at 8:33:03 PM PST

Go to: