[Post New]by ellenBea on May 25, 16 4:30 AM
Very useful! Thanks!

loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Daily Quests(old and new) / Rewards

[Post New]by loniedoone on Jun 24, 16 6:13 PM
I tried to do a 5-part daily quest. I just picked one and did it. Nothing happened. I am on level 29. Please explain it for a simpleton.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 24, 16 6:18 PM
loniedoone wrote:I tried to do a 5-part daily quest. I just picked one and did it. Nothing happened. I am on level 29. Please explain it for a simpleton.

What do you mean by you "picked one and did it"?
napoeon wrote:The Daily Quests can be accessed by clicking on the Gnome( just above your pet) come in sets and requires you to complete either 3, 5 or 10 part quests.
Around Gnomes head there is a ring separated into sections and lets you know how many parts the quest has( 3, 5 or 10 parts)
Each time you complete a part of the quest a section of the ring will turn purple,when you complete the quest you'll get a reward / chest.

Edited on 07/06/2016 at 12:35:53 PM PST

[Post New]by destefano_andril on Jun 28, 16 12:39 PM
The daily quests I'm referring to is the "Castle Challenge"; it says to complete a 5-part daily quest. I don't see any rings around any of the characters on the left side of my screen. How can I complete a 5-part daily quest when there are no rings?

[Post New]by destefano_andril on Jun 28, 16 12:56 PM
Thank you guys so much; I looked a bit closer at the Gnome and saw the partially purple ring divided into sections by little yellow arrows (like the little pointers on a watch). As I completed each list of tasks, one of the sections filled in with purple.

Your description of what to look for and what to do with it was right on.

Abrielle
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Abrielle on Jul 6, 16 12:26 PM
I am seriously unlucky or the game hates me......I have just played 14 quests in a row and wasted nearly 100 gems and still haven't completed this stupid 5 part quest....I give up!

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
537 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Jul 6, 16 12:41 PM
I am sure over time i have done all of them but have not gotten credit for them. Oh well that is the way of this game at times. I am stuck there on the 5 challenge on the 6th day and probably wont get past it. Got stuck on one for 4 days trying to get it filled so am way behind everyone else. Will we need these avatars later in the game if so I wont be able to use any of them as so far I have only filled 5 quests. Being stuck that 4 days put me waaaaay behind everyone.It is a little late now to print out the quests but will do it anyway in case something like this comes up again I can check themoff as i do them. Thanks for all your hard work putting that together for us.Do we have to do everything listed while the Gnome is on the screen with his particular quest? Will the ones you have not completed be repeated so they can be done?

Edited on 07/06/2016 at 1:01:13 PM PST

Tatty2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tatty2 on Aug 4, 16 12:05 AM
I have a daily quest today called Day One. It's only a three part, but it is not on the list on page one. I have looked through the other pages on this thread and cannot find any new quests that have been added. Is there another list of DQ's anywhere? I do find it very helpful to have the information before I start. Whom ever collected all the information in all these links available are diamonds it's very much appreciated.

Pazlovejoy
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Aug 4, 16 12:12 AM
Day One is listed as Three Days in the Castle Explorer (Day 1).

Tatty2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tatty2 on Aug 4, 16 12:54 AM
Lol, thank you very much. That is really quite clear, I don't know how I missed it

napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,279 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 4, 16 6:01 AM
Hi everyone,

The Zoom Zones ( ZZs ) in the list are listed in black now.

Hope this helps.

Alexandr@

Edited on 10/22/2016 at 4:32:55 PM PST

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,989 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 4, 16 8:08 AM
It does! Thank you! And thank you for making this wonderful list! I use it every single day.
It's really good to have you back.

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,982 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 4, 16 9:01 AM
Pazlovejoy wrote:Day One is listed as Three Days in the Castle Explorer (Day 1).

And it's a lovely 3 - part DQ that I get once a week to irritate me.
You need to be active all day and evening to do it and the rewards are very variable!
But I am determined to get that 3 - part DQ Achievement so I persevere, instead of ignoring it!

napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,279 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 4, 16 12:35 PM
My pleasure Desertdruid.

I also don't like Day 1, a lot airship items,pet food and six ZZ visits and very time- consuming for a 3-part quest !

napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,279 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 10, 16 4:30 AM
Good luck everyone for an easy(or two) 3-Part DQ!

Alexandr@

Acetoyou
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by Acetoyou on Oct 11, 16 9:01 AM
This is a wonderful help, Alex@. Thank you so much for collecting this very useful information.

All the best,
Aces

napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,279 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 12, 16 4:21 AM
Glad I was able to help, my dear Aces.

Cheers!

Dbingamen
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Oct 14, 16 12:24 PM
Thank you so much, Alexandr@ I copied this list down a long time ago and I still use it every day! This list helps me decide whether I will do the daily quest or parts of it and it sure helps with planning ahead.

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Oct 14, 16 6:15 PM
Thank you so much for posting this wonderful list! It will help immensely!

napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,279 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 16, 16 9:45 AM
You're welcome again, but I can't take all the credit,
.... so also thanks to Lady Sabelle for the original list, and to all who contributed and shared information for the quests, such as:

TiramaSue
Beckster5569
aussie_Dot
sbaker2318
cynththemoler
azzurra33
Annelliegram

Happy Questing!

Go to: