Re:Chapter 6 help and discussion

[Post New]by CandiCane76 on Feb 26, 11 4:33 AM
Cant get the generator to start....did everything the way the walkthrough said but I cant get it started. Any tips??

cuckolds
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cuckolds on Apr 21, 11 7:58 AM
HELP!! I've "lost" the farmhouse. I've managed to get the park plug & follwed the instructions in the blog to get to the grocery store "by clicking down 3 times" but that doesn't work!!

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 22, 11 12:30 AM
Hey cuckolds!

Do you mean you're lost in town? Or your game is acting up?

To get to the farmhouse: As you approach the grocery store and museum, turn left at the path with the downed wire. Head up the hill and past the barn for the farmhouse.

To get to the grocery store from the farmhouse: When you click down (or back out of a scene) to head to the grocery store, only back up until you see that path with the wire, and then start moving forward to access the grocery store.

I really hope this helped ... Good luck!!!

[Post New]by dl1988 on May 6, 11 5:23 PM
how do i get the snowshoes?

[Post New]by dl1988 on May 6, 11 5:25 PM
how do i get up the hill by the farmhouse

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on May 8, 11 3:23 PM
Hi dl!

You need the snowshoes to get up the hill to the farmhouse ... I've answered how to get the snowshoes in your other thread.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by sayit8so on Jun 13, 11 8:52 PM
How do I get the snowshoes? I am at a point that I need to go the the farm hous.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 15, 11 12:23 PM
Hey sayit8so:

Welcome to the pond! According to the walkthrough (you can click on this link or find it at the top of this Game Forum):

# Place the Car Jack in front of the loose grate.

# Click on the Car Jack 3 times to lift the grate.

# Pick up the Snowshoes to add them to your inventory.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by snippitygirl on Sep 14, 11 1:05 PM
I somehow lost my hammer. I've scoured the forums but can't seem to find info on that happening anywhere. I went to hit the rabbit, and my hammer is missing. Any help?? Thanks so much!!

[Post New]by Elium_Falcon23 on Sep 24, 11 9:01 PM
Are you supposed to do something before you get the rabbit head? Because if i break the glass for the fire extinguisher i lose my hammer. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Chapter 6 help and discussion - generator

[Post New]by dlujan on Sep 25, 11 12:43 PM
klinkie wrote:I have done everything to start the generator, but it doesn't make any noise. Is it supposed to? When I go try to hook up the cell phone, it doesn't let me, so then I go re do the generator.
Very frustrating. What am I doing/not doing?
thanks!

[Post New]by RubyGirl74 on Oct 15, 11 12:57 PM
sylvia99 wrote:My problem is, that the game do not let me hit the bunny-head with the hammer. I tried it up and down and everywhere on this bunny but it doesn´t work and the comments are not friendly :-). Without that I cannot go further.

OK - so how did you get it to work?? I am having the same problem!
Thanks!

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Oct 16, 11 3:09 AM
I had the same problem when I played it for the first time. Ithink you have to find a certain point to hit the rabbit if I remember it correctly. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Oct 18, 11 12:29 AM
Keep in mind that the rabbit head is a task only found in the Collector's Edition ... If you're playing the Standard Version, you won't be able to knock the head off.

There is a sweet spot on the rabbit, and I think it helps to listen closely to the sound effects ... When you hit the rabbit in the right spot, you'll hear a short, chipping sound rather than a loud bang. You have to hit the rabbit 10x in the proper spot for the head to fall off.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by SmurfDaddy77 on Feb 19, 12 7:06 PM
Saturnmiss wrote:Ok Loving the game but I'm stuck on the puzzle on top of the barrel. It is some kind of word jumble type thing. I can't do these well due to dyslexia. LOL Anyone else get this one done? Need the help even looked in help guide and it isn't there!

What barrel? Bunny head? And how in the world do i get under the rug in the general store?

i see images of this in the video map, but i can't access it. nothing.....

Spryte65
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Spryte65 on May 9, 12 5:03 PM
lilnerd wrote:im also stuck on the bunny head, i cant hit it, no matter what technique i use

Oh wait nevermind i figured it out =)

How did you figure out the bunny head?

Spryte65
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Spryte65 on May 9, 12 5:07 PM
BarbaraFish wrote:For all of you who can't get the bunny head, hit the statue by the generator 10 times.

Ok, tried that and it still isn't working

[Post New]by JohnBischoff on Aug 18, 13 5:35 PM
I have hit the rabbit innumerable time and nothing happens. The hammer returns to the inventory after each hit. What is the secret??

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 23, 13 12:36 AM
JohnBischoff wrote:I have hit the rabbit innumerable time and nothing happens. The hammer returns to the inventory after each hit. What is the secret??

See ChesterPepper79's response about 4 posts above yours.....

[Post New]by donnie4 on Mar 11, 14 1:32 PM
had enough,no kerosene can or uber glue, wasted enough time on this, been through the walkthrough ,pity cos it was a good game,,going to uninstall..

Go to: