Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by meeonly on Jun 4, 10 9:53 PM
meeonly""" please imstuck on weights and cant get door open near front door and what opens front door<<< desperate beginner thansk in advance

[Post New]by conr47 on Jun 12, 10 2:42 PM
jwiedow wrote:I'm stuck in the kitchen!! I clicked on the barrel 20 times, I clicked where I saw "stars" - any ide i to am stuck in the kitchen. i feel i need the handkerchi but i no loger have it. help ]

Edited on 06/12/2010 at 2:50:30 PM PST

[Post New]by conr47 on Jun 12, 10 2:47 PM
nash4452 wrote:I'm another person stuck in the kitchen. I have clicked on that barrel hundreds of times and it still won't roll away from the door! Please help!

[Post New]by conr47 on Jun 12, 10 2:53 PM
nash4452 wrote:I'm another person stuck in the kitchen. I have clicked on that barrel hundreds of times and it still won't roll away from the door! Please help!

[Post New]by conr47 on Jun 12, 10 2:55 PM
help i'm stuck i'm stuck in the kitchen too.

[Post New]by godsbabketcher on Jun 16, 10 10:34 AM
mommytrae wrote:can any one help me? Right now Iam stuck at the weights in the stairwell part.Ive tried different weights together but cant seem to get it.does anyone have the answer?thanks in advance!

[Post New]by godsbabketcher on Jun 16, 10 10:38 AM
godsbabketcher wrote:
mommytrae wrote:can any one help me? Right now Iam stuck at the weights in the stairwell part.Ive tried different weights together but cant seem to get it.does anyone have the answer?thanks in advance!

[Post New]by godsbabketcher on Jun 16, 10 10:43 AM
I'm also stuck on the stairwell & weights & trying to get outside to solve one of the door puzzles. How do I read the answers to other peoples ?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 16, 10 11:15 AM
Hey Fishies!

For the folks who are stuck on the weights mini game, there is a solution in our blog walkthrough. Click here for a link to the image, and click here for the full walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by mirthful1 on Aug 4, 10 4:33 PM
This is not a reply. I'm stuck trying to pry up the floor board in the tower to pick up what is underneath. Also can't get the feather for the tailor's suit. Found all the feathers in the tower room, clicked on my "guess" for the right feather and nothing happened, it did NOT go up to inventory. so I tried every other feather, none seemed to be the right guess. Need help from anyone past these areas. Thanks! Mirthful1

[Post New]by mirthful1 on Aug 4, 10 4:33 PM
This is not a reply. I'm stuck trying to pry up the floor board in the tower to pick up what is underneath. Also can't get the feather for the tailor's suit. Found all the feathers in the tower room, clicked on my "guess" for the right feather and nothing happened, it did NOT go up to inventory. so I tried every other feather, none seemed to be the right guess. Need help from anyone past these areas. Thanks! Mirthful1

[Post New]by pat5401 on Aug 7, 10 12:20 PM
This is also not a reply but the same question....I thought I had the feather (blue) yet it has diappeared from my inventory. I have started another game just to see if that happens again. However, if someone can tell me exactly what is going on here please let me know. I hate to think I will go through another session of the game and have it happen to me again. Also, SInce I am at the beginning of a new game....exactly how do I set the gold door so it opens for me....does anyone know what I mean??? It has a half moon, stars, sun and I forget what the other symbol is. So basically I stuck in both
Thanks

[Post New]by jazzmbh on Aug 17, 10 9:49 PM
Stuck in the stairwell with the weights. Can you help?

[Post New]by burylass on Aug 19, 10 10:04 AM
Please can anyone help me i've got to the armoury but cannot find anything to open the chest were is the axe i'm supposed to use.i am having trouble finding something to pick up the seeds, please please help.

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Aug 22, 10 5:55 PM
Was a pretty good game. Worth the $2.99 definitely. Some of the puzzles were pretty challenging. Took more than 3 hours to complete and kept our interests. Items were sometimes very challenging to find.

[Post New]by kittykot33 on Aug 23, 10 4:29 PM
im stuck cant do the weights or the star thing someone with the answer plezzzz

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by theodicus on Oct 6, 10 10:32 PM
i have a lions head in my inventory but not the ring?

[Post New]by BuffyJam on Oct 23, 10 1:30 PM

[Post New]by 55nana11 on Nov 14, 10 6:09 PM
I have done all I can do and it tells me to go outside for clues for solving a door-lock puzzle. I don't know how to get outside! And I cannot figure out the weights either...I've tried all sorts of combinations using the "key" of the shapes on the left side of the puzzle....nothing has worked. Any help here? And what is the "walk-through" that is referenced in this forum?

[Post New]by dreamweaver69 on Nov 20, 10 7:42 PM
l'm having a problem getting the violet potion. l have the beaker but how do you get back into the machine. it says do l need a spell? what do l get that?

Go to: