Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:The Dark Hills of Cherai comments and reviews

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 27, 11 4:47 PM
It's neat how you can play each of the characters separately in different areas, and the method they use to trade items from their inventories. The graphics are good, and music fits. It does seem to run slowly on my PC, even though I don't have issues with more CPU intensive games, which is the big thing that'd prevent me from just buying this right away. Overall, a very good game, judging from my hour play as a demo.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Aug 8, 11 3:54 PM
This is a WOW of a game. It's an AHOG with magnificent graphics, good story and LOTS of awesome locations to travel thru. It has a map with some very interesting and unique abilities. The characters all end up together at the ending, but they travel different routes to get there, so this has a bunch of replay value. The puzzles are fun and different. I'm delighted that I finally found this gem and the Devs did an awesome job.

[Post New]by elcartist on Aug 22, 11 6:46 AM
Just finished playing this and really liked the scenery in it. The map allows for you to switch locations and so increases the experience of travelling on the same journey as the characters. Hope they do a sequel to this.

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Oct 17, 11 9:11 AM
ok i played the game all the way to the end, i finished Tara and Maya's quest but i now keep getting the message that Rahul has one more quest at the cannon tower premise and i just cannot find it, help please thanks

Quaas
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Quaas on Oct 28, 11 8:06 PM
The best game I ever played.
Hope you will have more games like this one soon.
Well worth the money.

[Post New]by carolmary1 on Dec 10, 11 8:57 AM
cant find missing item in valley can anyone help

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jun 6, 12 5:33 AM
I absolutely loved this game. Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure. Some HO scenes were by list and some find x amount of objects - phobia beware : one was find 12 snakes.

This game was very unique and since it was released in 2009 I cannot understand why more developers have not adopted some of this game's unique qualities.

Go to: